This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284802 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:06 pm
Seems everyone understands the separation of general music chat The side where we try to encourage EVERY ONE.

I just read through a bunch of post's... It was very pleasant, intelligent, and informative.

Then I get to see the the other side of this forum...

I APPRECIATE YOU MOVING ALL YOU POLITICAL CRAP HERE!

Therefore and other wise I am offered the the opportunity to listen to some really great music.

It is EASTER SUNDAY... MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
#284806 by Vampier
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:35 pm
Ta Glen ... may you and your Wife and of course Piggie have a Great Easter.
#284813 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 am
Thanks Vamp. We celebrated forgiveness and salvation. Gods promise.

Then when piggy went to bed we had a great PORK ROAST! MMMMMM Delicious. Thank GOD I'm not a vegan !
#284831 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 pm
Genesis Chapter1 Verse 29
#284867 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:13 am
I don't get why you are being such a jerk.
If you want to just eat seeds that is OK! However if I want to feed my seeds to turn cows into MEAT...

You don't have any fuuuckkking right to go against my fuuuuuccccking right to eat!

That was a nasty little dig that showed you may not be getting enough protein to sustain a logical thought pattern.

This post was about being nice and once again you and the gang of 4 start bringing in all sorts of nasty SHIIIT!
#284870 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:43 am
DO any of you think I'm going to stop and apologize because you are being nasty FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKERS?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That time is long gone and past!

I have many friends up here that I care about! You assshhhoooolees have chased them OFF!

Every time you guys attack... Expect me to get nasty. From now on you say BS...

EXPECT HELL!!!!
#284872 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:01 am
You suck!
#284874 by Vampier
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 am
Now that is what I call extremely juvenile Schmed. Are you going to tell me I suck ?

Sorry they seem not to have any smiley faces with fangs.
#284880 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am
schmedidiah wrote:You suck!

So do you! At least I been fighting to protect U.S. children against perverts like you!

You voted for hillary didn't you? Isn't she he one that condoned the behavior of her HUSBAND?

YOU SUCK!

There I'm being as juvenile as all of my favorite gang of four!
I don't give a crap. You are guilty of chasing MY FRIENDS OFF!

AND YOUR BEST COMMENT IS"YOU SUCK""

What a foreskin deep into being an assshhhooole you are.
#284883 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:57 pm
Quoting a Bible verse is nasty, you are dark
#284885 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm
I told you douchebags several times I voted for Trump. My proof is no one in this country would lie about that. The guy sucks so badly at being president it's extremely laughable. :roll:

I have nothing to prove to you knuckleheads. You think telling someone they suck is equal to accusing them of being child rapists? Oh yeah, you're a real moral authority. I need to read every inch of those long winded poetic screeds and watch every second of your crappy YouTube recommendations to figure out what's going on in the world? :roll: Or maybe I can just open my eyes and ears and figure it out for myself. You're threatened by that aren't you Vamp? Someone actually thinking for themselves instead of listening to your horseshit? :lol:
#284898 by Vampier
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:53 pm
No Schmed I not threatened, as a matter of fact my Wife and I have some spectacular arguments because she does not agree with me on all things and because she does think for herself. I will never shy away from civilized and intelligent discourse. I find it fascinating that tyou reach your present state by "thinking for yourself". How is that working out for you in the other areas of your Life ? Better I hope. Now think about this ... Y-Tube exploded like the original Internet and grew huge very quickly. All and sundry were posting vids, having channels and communicating with virtually the world. As the dust of all this began to settle it was becoming more and more obvious that as people communicated (not insulted) with one another, that knowledge and information was spreading like wildfire. Of course there was fiction as well as fact but like all interchange fact eventually triumphs. The Evil that has ruled this world since way before our births was not very happy with this and so using it's puppet governments and corporations began instituting CENSORSHIP to counter the growing danger to them. Their minions rule FaceBook, Y-Tube and Media now as "Independents" (THOSE WHO THINK FOR THEMSELVES) ARE BEING ELIMINATED. I am selective about what I Post and always watch them before I do. It is getting more and more difficult to find the Truth on Y-Tube. Now I understand that you no doubt "think" that I am wrong and that the conclusions you make whilst "Thinking for yourself" are different from Y-Tube vids. I say to you that more and more they are not. Soon I will not be able to find any vids to Post because they will all have been censored.
#284909 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:37 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Genesis Chapter1 Verse 29

Ancient Vegan wrote:Quoting a Bible verse is nasty, you are dark

WHAT????

You are such a dumb flicker you don't even realize it!

STOP BEING SO FUUUCCCCKING INSULTING AND TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING AN ANAL PORE!
#284930 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 am
Your in need of help Glenn, to much conspiracy theory stew.

Who's your cook Vamp?
#284935 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 pm
Here's a video I want you to watch Vamp. You don't even need to click on it. It's you, telling us the world will end.... for six years. :lol: