This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284630 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:02 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:and by the way are you getting any of these CARBON 38 adds. The models are better then anything. I guess I looked up YOGA on google.

Sarcasm... It beats having to kill people...

nope. no carbon 38 ads for me...just "Moms Available For Dating".

at least i can feel good i haven't yet been targeted with "Grandmas Available For Dating" ads.

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!
Now let's setback to fighting......
#284634 by J-HALEY
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:32 am
Planetguy wrote:jeff, i read ALL the comments here. the negative ones from myself, mike, schmed...,but also those from Vamp and Glen. i notice you didn't include them...why is that?

do you really believe that mike, schmed, and i ONLY post negative things????

mike daily has words of advice for every newcomer here. schmed and i are always ready to talk music and gear at the drop of a hat...and we do. all three of us regularly share our music here. certainly you haven't missed all that, have you?

i'm glad to see you staying positive and trying to stay above the fray.....but i suppose i'm not that evolved. take shots at me, or my friends and you'll get it back your way.

that said....i don't take anything said here to heart and bear no ill will and no hold no bad feelings towards anyone here.

You really should go back and re-read your post here. Even folks that stop by to see whats up around here. You guys remind me of that SNL skit where Danny Divito sat on the steps of some Bronx housing heckling everyone that walked by. Like I already said "it's no wonder this forum is dying".
#284635 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:57 am
Haley, If you're trying to be funny It's hilarious. You've been nothing but nasty to me for daring to step off the beaten path laid out for conservatives here by your pretentious overlord expat living in his bunker on Mexico. Ever heard of libertarianism? That's a real question, btw. :roll:
#284640 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:21 pm
Vampier wrote: Guitar Mike ... you are doing Yuck Yuck now ? At least it shows exactly where your head is .

You finally realized I'm laughing at your EVERY post? Welcome to the 21st century!

J-HALEY wrote:Mike, Mark and Shmed, do you guys read your own post's? I really try to stay out of all the negativity on here, everything you guys post is negative, negative, negative. You should try being nice to folks. Sometimes it is better to take the high road. Better to be effective than right in my opinion. Peace!

Maybe you need to get out of the 'General Chat (Non-Music-Related)' section of these forums, Haley. If you're so 'aware' of the negativity, then you surely would see the same from Vampier and Glen, too.
#284646 by J-HALEY
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:20 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Haley, If you're trying to be funny It's hilarious. You've been nothing but nasty to me for daring to step off the beaten path laid out for conservatives here by your pretentious overlord expat living in his bunker on Mexico. Ever heard of libertarianism? That's a real question, btw. :roll:

Schmed, I know what a Libertarian is. I am not going to go through past post to prove a point. If I ever said anything negative to you I apologize for it. I have always thought you to be a very intelligent young man.

In fact, if I have said anything negative that hurt anyone's feelings here I would like to take this opportunity to publicly and sincerely apologize to each and everyone of you now. I feel like I have known all of ya'll for quite a number of years. Life is too short to have all this negativity eating at you. Though we may have differing political views I recognize your right to have them and hope you recognize my right to believe as I do. We have been fighting and bickering, name calling FOR YEARS and it just doesn't change anything nothing is getting accomplished by it. I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change mine. Even though you do believe differently than I that doesn't mean, and I have NEVER thought you to be a bad person!
Much Peace and Love to all of you.

Jeff Haley
#284648 by Vampier
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 pm
Excellent Post Haley. Although I have never felt insulted by you. You are awesome. Ta
#284651 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:39 pm
Are Haley and glen the same person? Almost a word-for-word apology about past behaviors!
#284654 by MikeTalbot
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:42 pm
GMike

This is getting confusing. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm actually Vinny! 8)

Talbot
#284655 by Vampier
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:52 pm
Hmmm ... I have never had any doubt about who I am.
#284657 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm
Good stuff Haley. Apology accepted. I'd accept Vamp's apology if it wasn't followed with lies, conspiracies, calling me a "child", posting 3 dumb YouTube videos from freaks I wouldn't watch for a minute, telling me I've been poisoned by a nuclear power plant 8000 miles away..... :lol:
#284659 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Good stuff Haley. Apology accepted. I'd accept Vamp's apology if it wasn't followed with lies, conspiracies, calling me a "child", posting 3 dumb YouTube videos from freaks I wouldn't watch for a minute, telling me I've been poisoned by a nuclear power plant 8000 miles away..... :lol:

shitmeddy is such a child... He needs a good spanking. Insulting , stupid , ignorant. generally nasty.... Sounds like a 2 year old that needs a swat on the butt.

He's done. let him rant and rave like a madman... His music still sucks. His liberal politics still suck. His general view of life still sucks.
BRING IT ON !!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAP! This is actually a friendly web site until someone like you comes along.
#284672 by Vampier
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:29 am
Schmed ... your Post affected me . As a husband and a Father you have a Responsibility and a Duty to your Family and even yourself. All this includes looking after them and looking out for them.
what anyone else thinks in this respect is irrelevant only in that it is your Family. your decisions and your Responsibility.

In light of this I simply ask that you check some things out regarding the Dangers and growing problems at Fukushima. I am serious and mean no harm or insult by it. It is only a question of time before the entire Northern Hemisphere is dangerous. Living where you do you and even I are bathed 24/7 in radiation above normal from Fukushima.

I ask you for your child's sake to at least do a bit of research on it. I firmly believe that if you honestly do then you will see my point. A serious "Event" can happen there at any moment regarding one of the six reactors which has many, many spent fuel rods stored 5 stories up in a pool which is threatened by the damage it sustained in the original Earth Quake causing it to list badly and the fact that it is constantly being sprayed with sea water which is also making the ground soft and unstable. Just check it out please. If it collapses then there will be mass evacuations and death in the USA from the results. And this is only one of the dangers.
#284674 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:04 am
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... your Post affected me . As a husband and a Father you have a Responsibility and a Duty to your Family and even yourself. All this includes looking after them and looking out for them.
what anyone else thinks in this respect is irrelevant only in that it is your Family. your decisions and your Responsibility.

In light of this I simply ask that you check some things out regarding the Dangers and growing problems at Fukushima. I am serious and mean no harm or insult by it. It is only a question of time before the entire Northern Hemisphere is dangerous. Living where you do you and even I are bathed 24/7 in radiation above normal from Fukushima.

I ask you for your child's sake to at least do a bit of research on it. I firmly believe that if you honestly do then you will see my point. A serious "Event" can happen there at any moment regarding one of the six reactors which has many, many spent fuel rods stored 5 stories up in a pool which is threatened by the damage it sustained in the original Earth Quake causing it to list badly and the fact that it is constantly being sprayed with sea water which is also making the ground soft and unstable. Just check it out please. If it collapses then there will be mass evacuations and death in the USA from the results. And this is only one of the dangers.

VAMP... I get your concern and love for everyone.
THIS GUY WOULD BE SATISFIED IF YOU WERE DEAD! Now let me figure this out... May take a nano second... Do I want you dead?LMFO!. NOOOOOOOOOO!
OH FOR you stupid people, and you know who you are,,,,NO.

Should I list them now or just wait for them to spew more hate , mass destruction , chaos ,and cop killings.

ASSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLLLEEES and SHEEP! BA, BAH BAAHH, BAAHHHHH!

Time to get tough and nasty is right around the corner.
#284678 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:41 am
Great. Angle Snot Gun will ignore me and tell me to "BRING IT ON!!".

like I said. Off his meds. Take away the guns, officer. :lol:
#284683 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 am
Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.