This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284592 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:04 pm
You spell like this so you'll come across as a condescending dumbass. And guess what....it works! :lol:
#284594 by Vampier
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 pm
?
#284598 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 pm
now look what you've done, schmed....you've confused him so that he can't follow!

and what.....you're not impressed by his effeminate and foppish writing skills that he puts on display like a peacock strutting about?

you know....not everyone can go on for 30 paragraphs with grandiose and flatulent writing, endlessly spewing out what might be said more effectively by a better communicator in a mere sentence or two.
#284599 by Vampier
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 pm
Planet Guy ... really ?
#284602 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm
Frankly, it is I who is surprised by you. Wasting this amount of time going after Schmed when the Clintons still aren't locked up or strung up (as would be your choice), Obama is still worshiping Allah, Fukishima is destroying the planet, the UN is about to enslave us all, and........

Surely this is not the bigger work you have before you! Now quit shirking your duties, stop slacking off, and get us our latest Terror Alert!
#284608 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:47 pm
Is that supposed to be 'enemy's enema'? :lol: :wink:
#284609 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:53 pm
anyone who blathers on and on about the same BS and posts 30 paragraph Fantasy novels is surely in need of an enema 'cos clearly they're full of $hit.
#284610 by J-HALEY
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 pm
Mike, Mark and Shmed, do you guys read your own post's? I really try to stay out of all the negativity on here, everything you guys post is negative, negative, negative. You should try being nice to folks. Sometimes it is better to take the high road. Better to be effective than right in my opinion. Peace!
#284611 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 pm
jeff, i read ALL the comments here. the negative ones from myself, mike, schmed...,but also those from Vamp and Glen. i notice you didn't include them...why is that?

do you really believe that mike, schmed, and i ONLY post negative things????

mike daily has words of advice for every newcomer here. schmed and i are always ready to talk music and gear at the drop of a hat...and we do. all three of us regularly share our music here. certainly you haven't missed all that, have you?

i'm glad to see you staying positive and trying to stay above the fray.....but i suppose i'm not that evolved. take shots at me, or my friends and you'll get it back your way.

that said....i don't take anything said here to heart and bear no ill will and no hold no bad feelings towards anyone here.
#284613 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:31 pm
that said....i don't take anything said here to heart and bear no ill will and no hold no bad feelings towards anyone here.

I agree. That is what I have been saying, been saying too you. Nasty ,dumb mother phucking, out of tune, whore phucking, insulting , anti UNITED STATES, Kill bill, and by the way are you getting any of these CARBON 38 adds. The models are better then anything. I guess I looked up YOGA on google.

Sarcasm... It beats having to kill people...
#284614 by Vampier
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 pm
Planet Guy ... you could well be correct as it may be a "waste of time". But thank you as your Post gives me a spark of hope. At least you are aware to some extent of the Clinton filth, the Black Messiah, Fukushima and the UN ! Terror Alert ? I am working on the next one ... remember you asked for it.

Guitar Mike ... you are doing Yuck Yuck now ? At least it shows exactly where your head is . Excellent Point Planet Guy ... I have never had an enema however. Clever way to cover yourself while responding to Haley. I particularly enjoyed "i don't take anything said here to heart and bear no ill will and no hold no bad feelings towards anyone here." That pretty much says it all does it not ?
#284616 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:26 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... you could well be correct as it may be a "waste of time". But thank you as your Post gives me a spark of hope. At least you are aware to some extent of the Clinton filth, the Black Messiah, Fukushima and the UN ! Terror Alert ? I am working on the next one ... remember you asked for it.

at some point i'd have hoped that you might have figured out that people can look at what transpires in the world and come away with different interpretations.

but because their take and interpretation differs than your's, you try to paint them as unaware, uniformed, and/or sleeping. maybe so. maybe not. maybe ....just a take that differs than your's.

this is one of the main reasons i find it so hard to take you seriously. i don't say that as an insult or slight...it's just the way i see it. anyone who from their lofty perch routinely out of hand dismisses others who hold different views as being unaware, uniformed, and/or sleeping ......sorry, i simply cannot take that condescending attitude seriously.

and like it or not...that pretentious, righteous, and self important patronizing approach is something that i'll consider ripe for what you call "mocking".
#284617 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:and by the way are you getting any of these CARBON 38 adds. The models are better then anything. I guess I looked up YOGA on google.

Sarcasm... It beats having to kill people...

nope. no carbon 38 ads for me...just "Moms Available For Dating".

at least i can feel good i haven't yet been targeted with "Grandmas Available For Dating" ads.
#284626 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 am
Vampier wrote:?

This made it all worth it. :lol: