This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284684 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:02 am
schmedidiah wrote:Great. Angle Snot Gun will ignore me and tell me to "BRING IT ON!!".

like I said. Off his meds. Take away the guns, officer. :lol:

NO DUDE!

You are just to phuuckerd up to even deal with.
But i will Phuck with you every time you want me too....
#284685 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:14 am
Planetguy wrote:Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.

ASSHOLE. This has nothing to do with STEPHAN.

This is you and me dude!
You are a phucking assshole. What more can I say?

What more do I need to say?

You brought this on because you are just a PHUCKING ASSSHOLE!

I'm going at you every chance I get. You FAT UGLY MOTHER PHUCKER!
#285252 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:44 pm
Five paragraphs of crazy tirades when "I'm nuts and thought the world would end in 2012" would have sufficed. And no one clicks on those YouTube links, btwn. No one. Not even Glen. :mrgreen:
#285264 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 pm
....try to keep up schmed, it's called "slow kill"!
#285294 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Five paragraphs of crazy tirades when "I'm nuts and thought the world would end in 2012" would have sufficed. And no one clicks on those YouTube links, btwn. No one. Not even Glen. :mrgreen:

You started it dude...

I can't overcome any of your personal problems.

You have to do that.
#285295 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Five paragraphs of crazy tirades when "I'm nuts and thought the world would end in 2012" would have sufficed. And no one clicks on those YouTube links, btwn. No one. Not even Glen. :mrgreen:

You started it dude...

I can't overcome any of your personal problems.

You have to do that.
Planetguy wrote:....try to keep up schmed, it's called "slow kill"!

That's not way it really works...
#285298 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:11 am
Started what now? Check the timeline. Check where these things started. It was you..... being a total bitch.... to anyone who doesn't toe the line on fuggin Donald Trump's MAGA agenda. Enjoy seeing him get impeached. Because he's a dumbass. Just like you. :lol:
#285307 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:03 am
Good, you dickhead, birdshit,insulting piece of dog meat. Just leave and stop coming back.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT RIDICULOUS INSULTS!

But you sure don't like it when I play the same game... Very funny.

By the way. Stealing the future of all our children... With your politics... IS CHILD RAPE!
#285317 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:57 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT RIDICULOUS INSULTS!

Yet you keep talking to me. Walk away, before that old ticker gives out. :lol:

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:By the way. Stealing the future of all our children... With your politics... IS CHILD RAPE!

Still keeping it classy with the accusations of child rape I see. :mrgreen:
#285320 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 pm
What's especially laughable and telling is this BS comes from someone whose politics and beliefs burdens children w a three trillion dollar debt, has no interest in keeping children safe in schools, doesn't allow students to have current textbooks, supports lifting all EPA regs to keep children and the planet safe, wants to tear apart families and send "dreamers" to Mexico....

yeah, that's some real concern for the future of children! :roll:

just more lies, lies, lies......what else is to be expected from a liar, and a cheat?
#285324 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:28 pm
8,000 miles away ? :?:
#285330 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:29 pm
Vampier wrote:8,000 miles away ? :?:

That's the distance between your brain and reality. :roll:
#285334 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:44 pm
lmfao :lol:
#285342 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm
Children ... you have absolutely no idea of distances nor do you possess "memory". The Dumbing Down has worked quite well.
#285353 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 pm
Vampier wrote:Children ... you have absolutely no idea of distances nor do you possess "memory". The Dumbing Down has worked quite well.

Congrats on finding a way to never be wrong about anything ever. I'm sure you're very impressed with yourself. We however, aren't. :mrgreen: