This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288546 by Vampier
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:45 pm
Schmed you gleefully write about "your history" ???? Look at your posts, take away the smiley faces and the insults and what is left ??? No wisdom whatsoever ... only whining and feelings of frustration and denial. And who is going to believe a "man" such as you who likes to insidiously alter, deface and abuse others posts whilst "thinking" it clever when it is truly DISHONEST, DISHONOURABLE and DESPICABLE. I have no respect for you and your Lies of Denial. You have discredited yourself to any who can read and still think on BM. Go away mosquito.
Last edited by Vampier on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#288549 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:02 pm
Haha, F you pal! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#288561 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:15 pm
No. You guys! :lol:
#288580 by Vampier
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm
Glen ... Look !!!!! They are still here. Empty brains frolicking with little smiley faces and snide insult and yuck yuck. And they consider themselves creative ? They are "Common Core ".
#288585 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed you gleefully write about "your history" ???? Look at your posts, take away the smiley faces and the insults and what is left ??? No wisdom whatsoever ... only whining and feelings of frustration and denial. And who is going to believe a "man" such as you who likes to insidiously alter, deface and abuse others posts whilst "thinking" it clever when it is truly DISHONEST, DISHONOURABLE and DESPICABLE. I have no respect for you and your Lies of Denial. You have discredited yourself to any who can read and still think on BM. Go away mosquito.

You write things better, Vamp.
Thanks for saving me a bunch of wasted effort.
#288586 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 pm
Oh Glenn. Hold me tight.

Yes, Vampy. My lover. :lol:
#288587 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 pm
Vampier wrote:Glen ... Look !!!!! They are still here. Empty brains frolicking with little smiley faces and snide insult and yuck yuck. And they consider themselves creative ? They are "Common Core ".

Seems like some of them have a creative talent for getting under people's skin. Are you suggesting people on this forum are young enough to have been subjected to Common Core? Seems like it'd be a better smear if you suggested they caught the stupid even without any help from Common Core education standards.
#288592 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:45 pm
You have to clarify that one Mordgeld.
What you wrote could be interpreted in multiple ways.
#288594 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:09 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You have to clarify that one Mordgeld.
What you wrote could be interpreted in multiple ways.

Some here creative at trolling. Most here too old for Common Core so must be different reason for empty brain.
#288599 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 am
Drugs, R&R , pop music and liberal anarchist agendas!

By the way Lincoln was not our first president and the revolutionary war was not fought against the russians...

Just saying...
#288606 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am
Legitimate Point Mordgeld. Ta. It is actually kind of scary to think what they would be like if they did have "Common Core".
#288608 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:44 am
Yeah. Maybe exposure to common core would have encouraged us to move to another country, call for the leaders of this country to "taste bullets" and never work, vote or pay taxes here again. :roll:
#288610 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 am
schmedidiah wrote:Yeah. Maybe exposure to common core would have encouraged us to move to another country, call for the leaders of this country to "taste bullets" and never work, vote or pay taxes here again. :roll:

Common core is meant to poison the minds of the young with the "good intentions" of our "betters". What they fail to understand is that while you may deprive an underclass of knowledge, that doesn't make them stupid. You don't need to be an English major (note to grammar nazis) to be a cunning adversary. Hell, common core is a gift to me by stunting all my potential competition for my payday.

Also, I don't think proper operation of a battle rifle is covered in common core so I don't see the Brawndo generation having the stones to step up to a proper revolution. Good sarcasm, btw.
#288615 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 pm
I guess I missed the explanation of the "Brawndo generation".

Battle rifles, are banned in America except for military , police, and special permitting.

Personally a full auto would not be my first choice of weapons.