This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291458 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike you did it.
I don't have weeks to go back to that time!

I posted let's let it go, and you still want to be the assholle I know you are....

I'm still at a point where I love you and you are such a minor point in my life ... WHO GIVES A FLUCK?

I'm done attacking you.

You don't deserve the same shiit you handed out.

I'll keep throwing sh*t at you as long as you start it. So stop the baseless accusations "I don't have weeks" - you seem to have enough time to throw the accusations out constantly. SO YOU JUST STOP THE sh*t, and I won't have anything to reply to - but the moment you start again, I WILL! Get it?
#291487 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:06 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:So then let's just see who DIES FIRST!!!!

Guess that would be you - because you just had to go and accuse and insult again:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34657&p=291486#p291486
#291491 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:37 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:So then let's just see who DIES FIRST!!!!

oh that's a sure sign of mental stability. :roll:
#291525 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike you did it.
I don't have weeks to go back to that time!

I posted let's let it go, and you still want to be the assholle I know you are....

I'm still at a point where I love you and you are such a minor point in my life ... WHO GIVES A FLUCK?

I'm done attacking you.

You don't deserve the same shiit you handed out.

I'll keep throwing sh*t at you as long as you start it. So stop the baseless accusations "I don't have weeks" - you seem to have enough time to throw the accusations out constantly. SO YOU JUST STOP THE sh*t, and I won't have anything to reply to - but the moment you start again, I WILL! Get it?

And the same thing applies to you MIKE!

You are not proving anything except denial...

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!