This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291103 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Mike why do YOU want to keep proving all your short comings.
I don't get it because that was just plain a stupid comment.
NOTICE, I didn't just call YOU, PLAIN STUPID.

As usual, you don't even try to defend your baseless accusations :roll: :roll:
#291164 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 pm
Notice, you didn't even include the baseless accusations in your post.

Are you going to keep destroying this forum?
#291173 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 am
Gleen, your friend says you can get along with everyone here. tell him how wrong he is! :lol:
#291184 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:46 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Notice, you didn't even include the baseless accusations in your post.

Sorry, I thought you had enough brains (silly me) to go back to the previous page of this thread. OK, I'll help you:

"my political views' are somehow responsible for someone killing a girl in Iowa? Which political views are you talking about? - be specific .
#291211 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:54 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Notice, you didn't even include the baseless accusations in your post.

Sorry, I thought you had enough brains (silly me) to go back to the previous page of this thread. OK, I'll help you:

"my political views' are somehow responsible for someone killing a girl in Iowa? Which political views are you talking about? - be specific .

OPEN BORDERS!
#291212 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:03 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Few will understand me.

Agreed. 8)

YEAH... Agreement .I'm just gonna let you keep sticking your peckers in wall outlets to get a thrill. Go try it now...
#291213 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:15 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

OPEN BORDERS!

What the f**k are you so stupid about?
Don't you even realize that ambassador STEVENS WAS KILLED because AMERICA was not enforcing our AMERICAN BORDERS IN LIBYA! It was an embassy. Sacred ground. Just like Montana. YOU DON'T GET IT!!!!
You are so un-informed about the STATE of AMERICA.

YOUR LIBERAL VIEWS ARE KILLING MANY. MANY. AMERICANS.
Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts, Ambassador Stevens.... This list is getting longer.
Your attitude... OK to KILL AMERICANS....
#291230 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:42 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: ambassador STEVENS WAS KILLED because AMERICA was not enforcing our AMERICAN BORDERS IN LIBYA! It was an embassy.

actually, the US embassy in Libya has always been in the capital, Tripoli. :roll:
https://ly.usembassy.gov/
#291232 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:41 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: ambassador STEVENS WAS KILLED because AMERICA was not enforcing our AMERICAN BORDERS IN LIBYA! It was an embassy.

actually, the US embassy in Libya has always been in the capital, Tripoli. :roll:
https://ly.usembassy.gov/

You just showed everyone you have NO CLUE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL LAW!

TROLL.
#291238 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:55 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

OPEN BORDERS!

So please show me where I showed any support for 'open borders' (which means what, exactly?)
#291240 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:04 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:OPEN BORDERS!

What the f**k are you so stupid about?
Don't you even realize that ambassador STEVENS WAS KILLED because AMERICA was not enforcing our AMERICAN BORDERS IN LIBYA! It was an embassy. Sacred ground. Just like Montana. YOU DON'T GET IT!!!!
You are so un-informed about the STATE of AMERICA.

YOUR LIBERAL VIEWS ARE KILLING MANY. MANY. AMERICANS.
Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts, Ambassador Stevens.... This list is getting longer.
Your attitude... OK to KILL AMERICANS....

You're quoting yourself, dumbass! Are you calling yourself stupid? :lol: :lol:
#291260 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:09 am
You can't put 2 +2 together.
You still don't get it.

I'm not going to sit here and teach all the things your 3rd grade teacher did not.