This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284577 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:56 am
You keep phucking with good musicians.

This is going to be another 0 post.

If you want to just attack my person as a being.

You have to understand I look way beyond what is today. Understand... That is a big word,

I am not intimidated.

So did the idiots leave to music only?

NO!

They keep coming back here to spew insults.

I make this as minor... The shittt that is coming down is MAJOR! Few will understand this.
#284581 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:40 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Few will understand me.

Agreed. 8)
#284587 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 pm
I don't understand you Glenn!

Are you trying to say that this section of the forum is only for
people you approve of?
#284588 by Vampier
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Ancient ... do you honestly think that is what Glen is saying ? I know he is difficult to understand at times ... especially when he is amped up (musicians term). BIUT he is always consistent regardless. If you engage him in genuine conversation without insult and persist ... then you will come to understand him and even appreciate him. I would much prefer having him as a FRIEND rather than ENEMIE.

This is a time of what should be coming together and uniting. Humanity is under full assault and this Danger is and will increase. As the Last Resort nears and the Fear does ... the NWO Scum and Filth will throw EVERYTHING they have into the FRAY. And this even if it means utter and complete destruction of everything. It is quite simply a test, a test for all Mankind to see if the original seeds of Humanity have survived and intact are willing to rid themselves of the Evil Parasites which they have allowed to propagate and now dominate. Satan, Lucifer, Beezlebub, The Devil whoever and whatever you desire to call this abomination ... DOES RULE THIS DYING WORLD.
#284669 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Few will understand me.

Agreed. 8)

You pulled that out of context and then reposted like a genuine CNN or FOX news reporter...

That only proves that you are totally phuucked beyond all help!
#284671 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:I don't understand you Glenn!

Are you trying to say that this section of the forum is only for
people you approve of?

There you go again being a total mother, phuckking dumbass.
Then you go back to try and be a nice boy.

You just attacked the crap out of me and you think I'm going to be nice????!!!
I'm Not the President, and this ain't twitter so , You want to spend your thoughts following the character assessment I have assigned you... You will never understand. WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOSSSSHHHHEEEE.

One final thought... If you say a stupid thing... IT IS STILL A STUPID THING!!!!
#284673 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 am
[quote="Vampier"]Ancient ... do you honestly think that is what Glen is saying ? I know he is difficult to understand at times ... especially when he is amped up (musicians term). BIUT he is always consistent regardless. If you engage him in genuine conversation without insult and persist ... then you will come to understand him and even appreciate him. I would much prefer having him as a FRIEND rather than ENEMIE.

2 major misspellings in that VAMP. LMAO....
Remember the good old days when we just had trolls around here. Remember the good old days when I insulted the piss out of you because I thought you were just another MOFO TROLL?
Remember the days when you still had pictures of that beautiful wife of yours posted.

Lot of water under the bridge of life, HUH?

I am hard to understand. The chess program that was free on my little Mac computer is way too easy to beat. Why because my whole life has been based on thinking waaayyyy ahead.
My wife hates it. My children hate it. My customers hate it(truth), (Love it too).
VAMP turn your back.
I am not going to be nice anymore.
What I see ahead is just an absolute war of asspssholes.

You were very kind to put it the way you did.
#284679 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Why because my whole life has been based on thinking with my butt

:lol:
#284682 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:33 am
Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.
#284686 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:24 am
HEY MARK.
Science is changing. Very soon you will be able to own a brain that is not controlled by demoncrats.
Since you still believe in violence, we still may have lock you up forever.
You are one plucked up animal!
Come at me BRO!
#284694 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm
Planetguy wrote: "child rapist"

I missed that one.. gotta admit I'm now skimming the Gas Man's posts almost as much as I do Vamp's. :mrgreen:
#284710 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Why because my whole life has been based on thinking with my butt

:lol:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID YOU SOUND?

Noooooo... Because that is just how stupid you are!
#284711 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:16 pm
Planetguy wrote:Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.

Why should I enjoy my little war by myself? When you have been inserting yourself into the reality of insulting people, HURTING people , and generally just being a DIRT BAG.
You are a musician...But you are also one MOFO of a NASTY ASSHOOOOLE.
Stop chasing musicians off this SITE!

YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO GET REALLY NASTY!
#284722 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:53 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Wait! You haven't gotten "REALLY NASTY" yet?! :lol:

:roll:
#284730 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:14 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Wait! You haven't gotten "REALLY NASTY" yet?! :lol:

:roll:

You have no clue... You are one of the dumbest MOFUs I have ever met!

Come at me boy! :lol: