This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284987 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: good motives

You have no comprehension of what those are. And you never will. :lol:
#285009 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 pm
You better find some way to contain your sicko attitude.

Did you get any chance to go out and buy a gun by any chance?

See dick. see dick chase another dick.

I called you out over a year ago...

You are a person that has HUGE problems... I hope you find some help!

Other than that I will PHLUCK WITH YOU EVERY TIME YOU INSULT THE PISS OUT OF ME! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE PRINCIPLE.
The other three don't get it either!
#285014 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:14 am
You're nobody. Don't forget it either. :lol:
#285020 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:19 am
schmedidiah wrote:You're nobody. Don't forget it either. :lol:

Nice.. Further proof you are just a nasty phluuking.... ASSSHHHHOOOOLLLLLEEE!
#285033 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:You're nobody. Don't forget it either. :lol:

Nice.. Further proof you are just a nasty phluuking.... ASSSHHHHOOOOLLLLLEEE!

Oh no. Now I'm back to being an "assholy". I thought you were making progress on your spelling Glen. No gold star on your paper today. :lol:
#285037 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:58 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You better find some way to contain your sicko attitude.

Other than that I will PHLUCK WITH YOU EVERY TIME YOU INSULT THE PISS OUT OF ME! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE PRINCIPLE.

Glenn, do you not see that you're anger is being manipulated?

Why do you allow that?

Just stop. Forgive. Forget. Go on with lower blood pressure.

#285045 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:48 pm
sadly for some, and Glen is showing himself to be one....their anger is all they have to nourish them. and so like a beloved pet.... they feed it, nourish it, cherish it, and love to roll around on the floor and romp w it. they look forward to spending quality time w it.

...like clockwork. first thing upon rising every morning, first thing when arriving home from work....sign on and lash out with more of the same redundant, unintelligible insults and profanity. to what end?

to me the most comical AND sad part... is being so delusional to believe he's accomplishing anything by (cough, cough, snigger) "giving it back" to anyone. then again he IS getting reinforcement and kudos for this "effective strategy" as he wages his holy Jihad.

i couldn't give Glen any better advice than this....

Vampier wrote:.... can you not see that you as well as others have rebuked themselves. Your insults have no meaning here any longer. Your "observations" are useless and unheedable.

Look into the mirror and argue with yourself.

as the kiddies love to say...."whatever".
#285061 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:08 pm
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You better find some way to contain your sicko attitude.

Glenn, do you not see that you're anger is being manipulated?

Why do you allow that?

Just stop. Forgive. Forget. Go on with lower blood pressure.

Ted you are wrong on this one.
I'm going after these assssshhhhoooolleees.
I don't like it when they insult one of the most talented musicians up here, insult the land of opportunity , and then degrade into extreme personal attacks. I'm done with that crap . I have many friends from this site. Many that I am in touch with. You are one of the most amazing after watching one of your concerts. You actually spent time to spread your LOVE. I fear that has taken it's toll on you.

One thing. Think about what happens when someone says you should just bend over.
#285067 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:16 am
Planetguy wrote:sadly for some, and Glen is showing himself to be one....their anger is all they have to nourish them. and so like a beloved pet.... they feed it, nourish it, cherish it, and love to roll around on the floor and romp w it. they look forward to spending quality time w it.

...like clockwork. first thing upon rising every morning, first thing when arriving home from work....sign on and lash out with more of the same redundant, unintelligible insults and profanity. to what end?

to me the most comical AND sad part... is being so delusional to believe he's accomplishing anything by (cough, cough, snigger) "giving it back" to anyone. then again he IS getting reinforcement and kudos for this "effective strategy" as he wages his holy Jihad.

i couldn't give Glen any better advice than this....

Vampier wrote:.... can you not see that you as well as others have rebuked themselves. Your insults have no meaning here any longer. Your "observations" are useless and unheedable.

Look into the mirror and argue with yourself.

as the kiddies love to say...."whatever".

I noticed you pulled down one of your insulting post's.

That's all you do TROLL!

I have tried to give you space.

When it comes down to it... You really don't have that much talent...
You have a shitload of ego...
But you also have a severely distorted view of everything.
DUDE the question is not all the ASSSHHHHOOOOLEEE Things you accuse EVERYONE WITH...
It is why you have to do it to make yourself FEEL GOOD!

I got your # right off the minute you posted! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A DICKE HEAD TROLL.

P.S. Asssholle I misspell shiit to get around B> M> computers, You do it because you just proved you are just plain stupid!
#285070 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:45 am
Ooh! He pulled down an "insulting post"?!
Did you even think for a second if that was a net positive for you before you condemned him for it? :roll:

If you only had a brain, Tin Man..... :lol:
#285075 by Planetguy
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:21 am
It never happened Schmed... I removed none of my posts.

This is just more or the lies and subterfuge Glenn resorts to when he has nothing else to use in his Jihad.

Sad that he has so little going on in his life giving him joy other than his Holy War.

I suppose if it gives him reason to get out of bed every morning....at least that gives his life some meaning, some purpose, and bolsters his sense of worth.

Very sad. Still, if his Holy War Jihad here on BM keeps him from going postal in the real world... I guess that's a good thing.
#285079 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:28 am
I figured as much Mark.
#285080 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:39 am
schmedidiah wrote:Ooh! He pulled down an "insulting post"?!
Did you even think for a second if that was a net positive for you before you condemned him for it? :roll:

If you only had a brain, Tin Man..... :lol:

NO. If you only had a brain.
That was a good attempt.
However, you are still one of the dumbest mother fuuuucking NON MUSICIANS I HAVE EVER MET!
Keep fucckkkiinng with me aaaassssshhhhooooleee.
#285084 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:25 pm
That vein in your forehead pop yet? How's your blood pressure? :lol:
#285095 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:42 pm
Planetguy wrote:It never happened Schmed... I removed none of my posts.

This is just more or the lies and subterfuge Glenn resorts to when he has nothing else to use in his Jihad.

Sad that he has so little going on in his life giving him joy other than his Holy War.

I suppose if it gives him reason to get out of bed every morning....at least that gives his life some meaning, some purpose, and bolsters his sense of worth.

Very sad. Still, if his Holy War Jihad here on BM keeps him from going postal in the real world... I guess that's a good thing.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU MARK???

Right now all I see is you are the toilet bowel and I HAVE TO SIT ON YOU!