This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284792 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:55 pm
Get back on your meds, Glen.
#284796 by Vampier
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:34 pm
What is needed for ALL to show benevolence and compassion along with individual self determination to dispell that which is unneccesary and rise up coming together on that which we all are ... Humans ... Artists ... Musicians and Men.
Let us attempt to diffuse this negative confusion which abounds so. We will all never agree on everything and we do not need to. We just need to restore politeness, consideration and musical comradeship. Planet Guy has made it abundantly clear that he bears no ill will to any. What did i do? I rebuffed his sincere statemnet and he has made it many times before. I apologize for ignoring your obvious sincerity and attempt to restore levity Planet Guy. Guitar mike, Ancient, Schmed and everyone ... I am just as guilty as any of you so please let us try to rectify. We all have our Demons, our challenges ... let us be inspired by Haley and the way he set magnificent example for all of us. Let us look and actually see it. I appeal to all ... cease insult and open your hearts and minds to everyone extending understanding as much as you can . Tame this Evil which is growing all around us at present, in the country, in the world and in ourselves. I for one will do this and will try to get my points across in a more friendly and civilized manner. I know for each of us all this will one day end and I for one desire very, very much to be able to look back upon it all with Love and Fondness for you ALL and would like to feel inspiration from what we all have done individually and together. Let us be Humans ... loving, understanding, determined and patient to come together on issues that we may never agree upon but issues we can toss about with intelligence, revelence and comradeship.

I feel that the Time is now to do this before all is fragmented and we can not. Accept our differences but revel in our combined Music and Creation. Please I entreat you all ... let us try together for once. Ta I have only Love, Admiration and Respect for all of you. Compared to much of what teems about us we all are unique and our varied differences can be turned into collective strengths instead of negative fragmented conflicts.
#284816 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:55 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Get back on your meds, Glen.

liberal desperation!

No concern. No intelligent thought. No skills. No GOD. NO ANYTHING!

Oh,I forgot... They are very good at tearing down anything that is righteous .
#284817 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 am
That was a great post VAMP!
I have tried that before.

Lets wait 5 minutes before they break your balls again!
#284833 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:21 pm
Thanks Mr Haley, I feel better now
#284834 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:24 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: your balls

If he stands with you after all your despicable behavior in the past week, neither of you two weasles actually possess any. :roll:
#284864 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: your balls

If he stands with you after all your despicable behavior in the past week, neither of you two weasles actually possess any. :roll:

Your despicable behavior has been going on for YEARS!!!!

How old are you now???? LMFO!

Weasles are actually far more incredible critters than dick heads.
#284881 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 pm
It looks like some weasel edited this thread up,
hindsights 20/20
#284914 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Glen, you are a Great American just like our GREAT President! Make America Great Again! :D

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!

YOU AREA GREAT AMERICAN!

SORRY...THAT'S GOING TO PISS OFF THE GANG OF FOUR....
#284931 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am
Glenn you overestimate yourself (again?), nothing you say or type
on this forum affects me at all.

Pissed off, no, amazed at the lengths a person will go to to prove
to himself how big a man he is on this forum

Have you know character?
#284963 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:Glenn you overestimate yourself (again?), nothing you say or type
on this forum affects me at all.

Pissed off, no, amazed at the lengths a person will go to to prove
to himself how big a man he is on this forum

Have you know character?

You must be drunk. OVER AND OVER... It is GLEN! I have KNOW character according to you.

WHO THE PLUCK ARE YOU TO MAKE THE INSULTING STATEMENTS YOU MAKE?????

Let me tell you...
Just another PHUCKER ON LINE. Nothing nice about you. Nothing good too, say about anyone.
Now go out to the goat shed and get laid! You definitely deserve that after dealing with glenn.

Keep phucking with me dude.... There are only four of you!!!!! I haven't begun to get nasty.
Willie is probably watching this and laughing his ass off.
#284969 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:39 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I haven't begun to get nasty.

Oh really? When does that start?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#284983 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 am
It already has.

THAT IS JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!
#284984 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am
P.S.
Why the phluck are you on a music forum when you can't play shiiit!

You better go wipe that crap off your dick... You are stinking up the whole place!

Oh... get back on your meds!
#284985 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am
You know what????

Go back to the top of this thread and try to read it with some comprehension.

That is proof of what asssshhoooles do to wreck any good motives.

However... I am not afraid to go down the shiiithole after some worms. Worms that are chasing good people off!

You are the phluckers... Not me! You don't give up, neither do I!!