This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284924 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 am
I know you are, but what am I? :D
#284926 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:He's going straight to the funny farm. Hopefully the feds don't ignore the red flags from all of his threats of gun violence and accusations of everyone he disagrees with being a "child rapist" (which he is now trying to downplay into a political argument). :roll:

We could have another Parkland shooting on our hands soon if no one does anything about Glenny the gun nut. Clearly a deranged and disturbed individual.

That is where you have to call the FBI and turn me in! WHY? for protecting the country against asssshhhhooooles like you.. .

Absolute fantasy. Calling me a child rapist is not protecting the country from sh*t.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You are a total asshole for saying that I would perpetrate something like Parkland. That makes you a clearly deranged and SICK individual.

You've threatened Mike, Mark and myself with your gun talk, because we're "ruining the country". The truth is, the majority of those high school kids don't agree with your MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Donald Trump BS, so you're expecting us to believe you wouldn't threaten their lives as well. I wouldn't give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. You clearly do not value human life and see yourself as judge, jury and executioner. Don't take my word for it? Read your own posts here, which could get you into hot water with at least the local PD, if not the feds.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:SEE... Your political views allowed these poor children to be raped and worse ... MURDERED! and you have the the balls to say the I would do something like that....

How you talk like this or even get away with talking like this is a total mystery to me and makes it very laughable that you get so worked up over anything I have to say to you.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:NO I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GUY RUNNING IN THERE TO PROTECT THOSE PRECIOUS YOUNG ONES!!

Most likely not. You're a big-time coward even if you have a firearm. What training do you have for that situation? You watched a Dirty Harry movie? Please! :lol:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You are a sicko!!!!!

No. That's you. You are a sicko. Big time. :roll:
#284927 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:14 am
Schitmeddy>>>
READ THIS!!!

You are becoming more VIOLENT with every post!

Your problem... Not mine!!!

YOU WANT TO FLOCK WITH ME????

I don't bend over to anyone. Especially Gay,Child perverts, LIKE YOU!!!! Lick of music, or lick a child.

Keep bringing it on assssshhhhhoooollleee!!!
#284932 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 am
Talk is cheap, especially unfunny name calling talk.

You Glenn have no concept of the proper and funny use
of foul language, kinda like a beginner with a Kay guitar.

You just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.........

Glenn a man of talk and no action, it help if you'd listen to
a reasonable voice, and not the ones in your head
#284934 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:58 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:
You Glenn have no concept of the proper and funny use
of foul language, kinda like a beginner

I've noticed this as well.
#284939 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:13 pm
I wonder if he had a stroke recently, which could disable certain cognitive centers of the brain, causing this disjointed angry style of nonsense he's been posting.
#284940 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:17 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:I wonder if he had a stroke recently, which could disable certain cognitive centers of the brain, causing this disjointed angry style of nonsense he's been posting.

Something has definitely happened to this guy. If Vamp was really his "good friend" he'd investigate this instead of propping Glenny up to make more threats of gun violence, more adhominum attacks on everyone else's character, more claims that he's "protecting the country from us". He couldn't protect a picnic from insects. :roll:
#284943 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 pm
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree Mike, Schmed. I was thinking the same thing that Glen suffered a stroke or perhaps took a severe blow to the head.

And I do agree that were Vamp (and you too, Jeff) a true friend of Glen's you'd be doing more than slapping Glen on his back for all the bizarro behavior he's been displaying around here.

Perhaps you've already contacted him on the "bat line" to establish that he's OK. If not.... You might consider doing so. STAT.
#284955 by Vampier
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:31 pm
Planet Guy ... I understand your logic. I take your concern seriously and can see it's credence. I will see what I can do and get back to you forthwith. Your criticism regarding "True Friend" can be slapped right back at you however. I have already recommended that you and others should possibly cease and desist to avoid aggravating the situation. None of you have. That is your choice. As Haley has already stated "glass house" ???? That being said I do appreciate you stating your concern.

We are all guilty of an abundance of transgressions but none of us are bloodthirsty ruthless animals. You have always displayed a degree of "class" which is puzzling when thrown out there with yuck yuck and insult ... but I firmly believe that you are not a horrible person and also that you are quite talented musically which seems justified by pretty much everyone here. So if any have real concern then perhaps they should also show it.
#284957 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 pm
I've not seen Glen settle down for even one day on here and his list of grievances with me continues to grow. I'm now a child molester/ rapist/ murderer, who's gay, foreign minded and who's liberal Obama centered views are ruining this country/ forcing him to protect this country from me with his guns, so on and yadda yadda yadda...

I think you know the truthfulness of all that garbage Vamp.

:roll:
#284958 by Vampier
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm
Depending on how things go in the country ... with "qualifications" like those you could run for President perhaps. I can only say that there is a Spiritual War raging all around us now and it is influencing virtually everything all around us now ... and this will only intensify.
#284959 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:24 pm
I deal with far worse asssshhhoooles than these every day.

This is just four....

I appreciate their concern for my health. SHARE THE LOVE! I'm concerned about you guys....I'm going to insult you every chance I get... JUST LIKE YOU!!

Did you ALL suddenly stop taking your MEDS at the same time? Are you guys actually listening to the music you are playing? :lol:

I'm not even going to say it... BUT!
#284971 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 am
Hello? Glenny? Is your brain still there? :lol:

:mrgreen:
#284979 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:LAUGHING MY FUUUCKING ASSS OFFFFFF.

YOU are so dumb you walk into brick walls. Pick yourself up and say I'm OK... LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

:roll:

I HAVE TO QUOTE MYSELF....

Sorry Vamp, Yod, Haley, and so many others...

If I am the one one that has to stand up to these assssshhhhoooolles. That is OK
I can take all the insults they can think up.... More to come....