This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284717 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen

how about chillin' with the name calling? Seriously.

Talbot

Mike, step down. I love you man.Please don't get involved. I DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM ANYONE ONE !

Especially these four assholes that have been doing nothing but running around this band mix site posting PURE CRAP, INSULTS, AND HATE!
#284723 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:58 am
Yeah Mike. Don't be unreasonable. Glenny just feels very backed into a corner by the fact that people disagree with him on a forum so he's doing the completely normal thing of telling us we're all child rapists and he's going to shoot us in a gun fight. Again. Nothing to see here. Move on. :roll:

:lol:
#284727 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:06 am
schmedidiah wrote:Yeah Mike. Don't be unreasonable. Glenny just feels very backed into a corner by the fact that people disagree with him on a forum so he's doing the completely normal thing of telling us we're all child rapists and he's going to shoot us in a gun fight. Again. Nothing to see here. Move on. :roll:

:lol:

What ?
You are totally out of control shitmeddy.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
#284769 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
What ?
You are totally out of control shitmeddy.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

What? You're denying your visible behaviors here, now?
#284830 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:09 pm
I'm going to have to give this one to Scmed, his comment " Glenny just feels very backed into a corner......"
And some low blows by Glenn cost him this one, but no worries I see he's up for battle over here on the
darkside of the forum in every thread.
#284832 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:17 pm
He's going straight to the funny farm. Hopefully the feds don't ignore the red flags from all of his threats of gun violence and accusations of everyone he disagrees with being a "child rapist" (which he is now trying to downplay into a political argument). :roll:

We could have another Parkland shooting on our hands soon if no one does anything about Glenny the gun nut. Clearly a deranged and disturbed individual.
#284840 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:13 pm
schmedidiah wrote:He's going straight to the funny farm. Hopefully the feds don't ignore the red flags from all of his threats of gun violence and accusations of everyone he disagrees with being a "child rapist" (which he is now trying to downplay into a political argument). :roll:

And who DIDN'T foresee that dishonest move coming from 100 miles away??!!!

That's just the latest and one more perfect example of the dishonesty he's always demonstrated. He's hoping to slide out from actually accusing people of LITERALLY being rapists w his latest line of BS claiming he only means that we're "raping the future of children". yeah, right! :roll:

So...let's put the brakes on that BS right now....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
You really think I'm going to let you crap on me? Proof of just how stupid you you are! By the way... How many kids did you rape today? Any little boys? PERVERT!
I saw it on one of the other threads...

Everyone else will of course decide for themselves, but Enough is Enough. I'm done with his lies, headgames, and looney tune inappropriate behavior. The attention seeking headcase of a troll gets no more from me.
#284863 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 am
schmedidiah wrote:He's going straight to the funny farm. Hopefully the feds don't ignore the red flags from all of his threats of gun violence and accusations of everyone he disagrees with being a "child rapist" (which he is now trying to downplay into a political argument). :roll:

We could have another Parkland shooting on our hands soon if no one does anything about Glenny the gun nut. Clearly a deranged and disturbed individual.

That is where you have to call the FBI and turn me in! WHY? for protecting the country against asssshhhhooooles like you.. .

You are a total asshole for saying that I would perpetrate something like Parkland. That makes you a clearly deranged and SICK individual.
SEE... Your political views allowed these poor children to be raped and worse ... MURDERED! and you have the the balls to say the I would do something like that....

NO I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GUY RUNNING IN THERE TO PROTECT THOSE PRECIOUS YOUNG ONES!!

You are a sicko!!!!!
#284888 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:11 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am a sicko!!!!!
#284913 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:50 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am a sicko!!!!!

WOW YOU REALLY TOOK THAT ONE OUT OF CONTEXT!

You are such a dumb flicker that even JAMES COMEY couldn't take you seriously... Let alone B.M. staff.

You are going to have to read into that a bit... Might be over your second grade educational thoughts....

By the way did this help you to become a better player or you just going out of way to attack people?

You should go talk to the doctor... MIKEY THINKS EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO....

STAY ON THEIR MEDICATIONS.
hitler did the same thing with the whole german army, prescribing methamphetamine so they could fight longer and harder.

Did you know that FACT ASSSSSHHHHOOOOOLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!

:( AND JUST WHERE THE FLOCK DID THAT
#284915 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:07 pm
You're crazy. :roll: