This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284487 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm
BE VERY CAREFUL...
Someone may have a fork under their pants.
Far more dangerous than you realise.
More people die from obesity every year than from any other complaint. Well over millions with complications.
I'm going to be sarcastic again...
Forks ar far more dangerous than guns .

Our Govt has told us we MUST LIMIT OUR FAT AND PROTEIN. Eat pasta.The FDA IS SO PLUCKED UP!

That's a minor one ...
60 thousand people died last year from govt sanctioned Opiod abuse. 43 thousand died on the highways because they couldn't drive for shhiiitt.

So what does that leave ... 1200 killings with illegal guns.

All you anti gun people say is this the reason to ban guns...

I say ban forks, cars , and doctors...

Remember all the asssholes all over the world and the history...

Yeah... I'm baiting everyone. :lol:
#284492 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 am
Oh wow! Both of you jackasses agree on something! I can't believe it! :lol:
#284493 by Vampier
Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:19 am
Schmed ... have you been asleep ? Glen and I both have agreed for quite sometime that you in fact are the "Jack Ass" or "Schmed Ass" as the case may be. On more of a serious note I wanted to ask you if you have noticed all the Chem Trails lately fanned out from the NorthWest and South West and South East ? They have been covering the skies both day and night and that is why is has been unseasonably cold . All part of the Slow Kill and GeoEngineering. Happy Easter to you.
#284494 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:01 am
:lol:

"Gee. Hope you develop a sense of humor sometime soon"

:mrgreen:
#284497 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:04 am
schmedidiah wrote:Oh wow! Both of you jackasses agree on something! I can't believe it! :lol:

The only problem I have with this post... IT STARTS WITH A TOTAL IRRELEVANT INSULT.
I am grateful you have moved your rants and rages out of general music , so that we can listen to some good music.

Your hate runs deep. NOT MY PROBLEM!
#284508 by Vampier
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:12 pm
Schmed ... I did develop a sense of humour quite sometime ago ... when I outgrew the "Infantile". I never did use it as an excuse for my shortcomings either.
#284512 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:43 pm
SCHMED!
I gave you a very easy question.
I'll ask it again.

Do you know the difference between an M 16 and an AR 15?
You ducked this question once before on a different post.

Just so you start to think about the the difference between the two. If you sent our brave young soldiers into battle with an AR15... They would be slaughtered, killed and massacred.
I sure as hell hope that is not the liberal thinking that is becoming standard. After 8 years of our military being DEMILITARIZED... It's amazing we have any protection at all.

So answer the question schmed. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!?
#284513 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:36 pm
I do. A coworker mentioned it to me about 9 years ago. I thought an AR 15 decal on the back of a truck was an M-16. So technically, yes. You're correct about my knowledge on the subject. Where the rubber meets the road however.... You are totally out of it and will be the reason all law abiding American citizens lose their 2nd amendment rights. You are totally crazy and should just call it a day on this whole internet thing. Go learn to whittle sticks into dogs or something. You crazy old motherfucker. :lol:
#284514 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 pm
Even veggie man is lying about the difference. DIDN'T you get taught about full auto 3 shot bursts, or did your three years of training overlook that point. Here is your quote...
This is from veggie man ...
"Pigman " A single shot bolt action in skilled hands is far more dangerous
to the few....." I have to call bullshit here, no where close to the truth.
Figure it out.
And your descriptions of the M16 and the AR 15 make me wonder if you know
what your talking about? I only carried a M16 for 3 years."That was veggie man.

DIDN'T You know you were carrying a weapon of war that could unleash a thirty round magazine in less then a minute. ??????

Let the truth shine. The most feared soldier in the russian Finnish winter war was a single man named SIMO HAYHA.
The exact account was somewhere between 300 confirmed and 500 total unconfirmed KILLS.The great white death.
He was firing a MOSIN NAGANT russian made rifle. Produced between1882 and 1891. It was a 5 shot internal loaded bolt action gun firing the equivalent of a modern 308.

YOU HAVE THE FUUUUCCCCKING BALLS TO TELL ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I'm glad you didn't shoot your eye out. It would benefit everyone if you had your facts together instead of just insulting.
#284516 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 am
schmedidiah wrote:I do. A coworker mentioned it to me about 9 years ago. I thought an AR 15 decal on the back of a truck was an M-16. So technically, yes. You're correct about my knowledge on the subject. Where the rubber meets the road however.... You are totally out of it and will be the reason all law abiding American citizens lose their 2nd amendment rights. You are totally crazy and should just call it a day on this whole internet thing. Go learn to whittle sticks into dogs or something. You crazy old motherfucker. :lol:

I can't do that. No matter how far you reach out to touch some one with your words of death.

1/2 the country is just waiting for the other 1/2. To make the move to destroy the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FUUUUCCCKIG TRAITOR TO LAW OF THE LAND! Your words are clearer than a gunshot.

Words of death schmeddy , is all your hatred will bring down. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DICTKTAKER!
You and every liberal are just as crazy as someone that would go in to a school and shoot it up.
Instead you try and walk into the school of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and shoot it up.

Problem is that school has armed guards willing to protect the laws. GFY!
#284519 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:36 pm
Whatever. Loser. :roll:
#284522 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm
Glenn I don't think your dumb, rather unteachable, which makes you stupid!
#284524 by Vampier
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:12 pm
Glen I do not think you are dumb, but rather, unteachable, which makes you stupid. Hmmm even when not written in a dumb uneducated manner and with proper use and spelling ... ie "stupidly" ... well it just is plain ignorant and insulting. Ancient I know that you are not in fact stupid so why ???????
#284530 by Planetguy
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:51 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
If you wish to align yourself with any assshole willing to kiss yours...

That's your choice .