This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284663 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:08 am
Just how delusional ARE you?

Are you so out of touch w reality to actually believe ANYONE clicks on those wack-a-doodle tin hat propaganda videos of your's?

When I want a good chuckle laughing at out of touch winky dinks, I need to look no further than one of your loony tune posts.
#284667 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 am
Planetguy wrote:Just how delusional ARE you?

Are you so out of touch w reality to actually believe ANYONE clicks on those wack-a-doodle tin hat propaganda videos of your's?

When I want a good chuckle laughing at out of touch winky dinks, I need to look no further than one of your loony tune posts.

Wow talk about someone doing some strange brew.
Do you even still have a winky dink?
You are the third biggest asshole I have ever had to deal with. YOU JUST TURNED THIS ALL NASTY!. You not me.

You are a foreskin! Nothing funny about this anymore.
#284670 by Vampier
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:05 am
Plant Guy ... all you really have to do is look in the mirror. You are soooo pathetic that you can not even ADMIT that your support for The Hag was ... I guess you would say winky dink ? It is no big deal as whoever does you in the end will be highly amused by your "Reaction" to the End. And that is only the beginning as there is much much more to it all than just a dirt nap rotting away into nothingness. That will be your Biggest surprise I think.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_e2mQUf5_s
#284675 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:13 am
Vampier wrote:Plant Guy ... all you really have to do is look in the mirror. You are soooo pathetic that you can not even ADMIT that your support for The Hag was ... I guess you would say winky dink ? It is no big deal as whoever does you in the end will be highly amused by your "Reaction" to the End. And that is only the beginning as there is much much more to it all than just a dirt nap rotting away into nothingness. That will be your Biggest surprise I think.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_e2mQUf5_s

Sorry Vamp. I totally have too agree with you. That makes me your attack dog.
WOOOFF!
Mark is a total maniac. I hope he is not allowed to get a hold of any guns.
#284691 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:16 pm
Vampier wrote:Ha, me oblivious. Dream on G-String. When I saw that "meme" I merely took it as confirmation that you are little more than a brainwashed victim like so many others who spout "Conspiracy Theory" parroting what you are told like a good little NWO boy. I never realized that you actually were so far gone that you believe in this "meme" that has been planted in your cranial cavity. I actually felt sorry for you then but no longer. I feel only pity.

See, once again you're totally oblivious the facts that YOU are the one buying into all these loonytune conspiracy theories - as evidenced by the youtube links you constantly post (and that no one here, even your butt-buddy Glen) clicks on.
#284706 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:49 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Vampier wrote:Ha, me oblivious. Dream on G-String. When I saw that "meme" I merely took it as confirmation that you are little more than a brainwashed victim like so many others who spout "Conspiracy Theory" parroting what you are told like a good little NWO boy. I never realized that you actually were so far gone that you believe in this "meme" that has been planted in your cranial cavity. I actually felt sorry for you then but no longer. I feel only pity.

See, once again you're totally oblivious the facts that YOU are the one buying into all these loonytune conspiracy theories - as evidenced by the youtube links you constantly post (and that no one here, even your butt-buddy Glen) clicks on.

See what a mother pucker you are by make reference to a BUTT BUDDY! That is absolutely disgusting!
#284725 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 am
Well whether butts are involved in your friendship or not, he hasn't had anything to say about your lovely new child rapist accusations.......so it must be a pretty cozy relationship, I'll say that. :lol:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
#284729 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:10 am
schmedidiah wrote:Well whether butts are involved in your friendship or not, he hasn't had anything to say about your lovely new cold rapist accusations.......so it must be a pretty cozy relationship, I'll say that. :lol:

You are phucking crazy. Your problem not mine!!!!!!
#284734 by Vampier
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:17 am
Wow ... the insults are rife. It seems there are those on here who are very disturbed by our Friendship Glen. Is it jealousy, fear, inadequecy, intimidation, hatred, lack of respect for themselves and others, SlowKill, programmed Conditionalism or just a job ? I can at this point only say to them ... what would your Mother say ? And I am serious not jesting.
#284736 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:12 am
Since I've not called three people a "child rapist"....my mothers view on my language and behavior isn't a concern.

You two are about as dishonest as it comes and once again show yourselves as unworthy of respect.

Jealous of you two boneheads??? You ninnies DESERVE one another.
#284738 by Vampier
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:39 am
That was sooo Deep and articulate and shallow and insulting ... you just may have made your Mother proud boy !
#284739 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 am
My mother has always been proud of me.

I don't expect that to change since I'd never stoop so low and lack the moral compass to call anyone I was beefing w a "child rapist".

It's bad enough having one uncouth mouth breather who thinks that's ok... But as isuspected, invertebrate you are .... You have zero problem w that.

The two of you aren't "dumb and dumber"... No, you're "slime and slimier"