This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284478 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:42 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU ARE WORTHY!
I don't say stuff Like that for NO REASON!
How long do we know each other? 8 years??
I apologize to NO ONE because I think you are a GREAT GUIT PLAYER!.
You are beyond WORTHY!
I would love to sit down and jam for an hour with someone with your TALENT!

Pluck that Haley... It would be an honor to jam with you. You are beyond WORTHY! You wrote that you were not worthy, yet you play better than anyone. You are a very humble great person and even more, musician with tremendous talent.
Few realize that for a music website, we have some great people, musicians, wandering through here.You are one of them.
Ted Is another one. I can't begin to explain how wonderful it is to have a person with his talent, to stop by and share a "FLAT TIRE". I love that guy. Go listen to his music.

Attack dog? Master? :roll:
#284552 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:43 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU ARE WORTHY!
I don't say stuff Like that for NO REASON!
How long do we know each other? 8 years??
I apologize to NO ONE because I think you are a GREAT GUIT PLAYER!.
You are beyond WORTHY!
I would love to sit down and jam for an hour with someone with your TALENT!

Pluck that Haley... It would be an honor to jam with you. You are beyond WORTHY! You wrote that you were not worthy, yet you play better than anyone. You are a very humble great person and even more, musician with tremendous talent.
Few realize that for a music website, we have some great people, musicians, wandering through here.You are one of them.
Ted Is another one. I can't begin to explain how wonderful it is to have a person with his talent, to stop by and share a "FLAT TIRE". I love that guy. Go listen to his music.

Attack dog? Master? :roll:

Thanks Again, and I agree with you about Ted. We had a Good Old Texas BBQ meal and great conversation. Not only is he a madley talented musician it is fascinating to talk music with him. I have 2 of his cd's and listen to them regularly!
#284559 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:04 pm
This whole post really had nothing to deal with You Jeff. Don't matter... Some good truths reveal the truth.
You are an awesome player Jeff. Much respect and apologies for what I am about to do.

Got 2 guys calling out a fight.

I have to FUUUUCCCK with them.

Bring it on ASSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLLEEES!
#284585 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm
It's been broughten. Jerkass. :twisted:
#284600 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:42 pm
Vampier wrote:Brought On not "Broughten" Bug.

Really, you're stooping so low as to correct what was obviously a typo? Kinda quick on the draw with that red pen to correct, aren't you?

Say, can I play, too?

See, instead of what you went with: "Brought On not "Broughten" Bug."

Try it like this: Brought on. Not "broughten", Bug. (note correct use of capitalization and punctuation)
#284629 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:56 am
Don't prove you are a dumbasss MFO . I was hoping you were not. You were making some very intelligent comments on general music chat. And you were sharing your music. THANK YOU!

But now you have belitled your self into being just that.

Really?
#284645 by Planetguy
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:21 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Don't prove you are a dumbasss MFO . I was hoping you were not. You were making some very intelligent comments on general music chat. And you were sharing your music. THANK YOU!

But now you have belitled your self into being just that.

Really?

let me guess, in your eyes I'M the "dumbass MFO" because I corrected your tag team partner when HE corrected Scmed's typo????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and BTW, it's "belittled".....not "belitled"! :wink:
#284649 by Vampier
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm
"corrected" ... Ta very much Planet Guy. We all make mistakes and I was taught that pointing mistakes out is a positive thing if it is not done in a mocking manner. None of us are innocent and that means all of us are guilty ... living Life makes you guilty often enough. I admire Haley because he is Human enough to apologize to everyone or individuals when applicable. Of course we are all often misinterpreted by others here as well. All this should initiate conversation and discussion on a level "higher" than what actually happens ... much higher really.

Guitar Mike ... I now see what the problem has been. I often take you seriously and never realized you were such a prolific "Mocker". Congratulations on your "stance" in dealing with me and doing so in such an occult way. Perhaps Planet Guy and Bug Boy will give you the "Hidden Mocker Medal". Now that would be something to be chuffed about. But from now on I must be honest and tell you that i will never again take you seriously or believe anything you state. That should make your "Master" very pleased.

Planet Guy ... I do not think Glen was referring to you, It seems once again you fall victim to your Godless Ego.
#284652 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:40 pm
You finally realized I'm laughing at your EVERY post? Welcome to the 21st century!

I guess when I posted this meme a long time back, you were as oblivious you still are!

#284656 by Vampier
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm
Ha, me oblivious. Dream on G-String. When I saw that "meme" I merely took it as confirmation that you are little more than a brainwashed victim like so many others who spout "Conspiracy Theory" parroting what you are told like a good little NWO boy. I never realized that you actually were so far gone that you believe in this "meme" that has been planted in your cranial cavity. I actually felt sorry for you then but no longer. I feel only pity.