This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284354 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Really the comment was directed at your "master", who came out to defend you
against some perceived wrongdoing.

But I see you both thought the comment was directed at you.

Lynard who are you talking about?

I don't believe I've said anything nasty, or even snarky

Could it be your tunnel vision

Good news there is a cure

I'm serious about what I'm doing , just not serious about doing it.
#284355 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've seen this 3 times. Glen seems to have Lynyrd Dylan confused with Dayne (Jealous Nobody). It's making things interesting, if not downright stupid. :lol:
#284361 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 pm
I believe Glen might be alluding to the speculation way back when that Lynard is in fact Dane's alter(ed) ego with mild and slight changes in writing style and grammar/spelling....

Of course there's also been spec that I'm also Displaced Pianist!

And that I was also the many guises of "Vinny".....

And Pat Laundy.......

And.....
#284363 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've seen this 3 times. Glen seems to have Lynyrd Dylan confused with Dayne (Jealous Nobody). :lol:

I confess to thinking the same thing, like a schizophrenic arguing with himself
#284371 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:30 pm
Planetguy wrote:I believe Glen might be alluding to the speculation way back when that Lynard is in fact Dane's alter(ed) ego with mild and slight changes in writing style and grammar/spelling....

Of course there's also been spec that I'm also Displaced Pianist!

And that I was also the many guises of "Vinny".....

And Pat Laundy.......

And.....

It is usually obvious as to which one is Vinny. I have figured it out many times. I even asked him once why he keeps changing and he got pretty ticked off at me. Carry on. :D
#284373 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 pm
jeff, you are correct....it WAS always easy to know it was Vinny each time he came back w a new handle. That's because he always came back exactly the same as who he was and didn't try to assume another personna.

(as i believe has been suggested that Dane/Lynard are in fact the same person w two different identities/personalities)

"Vinny" shared w me that he'd had some "stalker" problems in the past (wild story that rang true), and so for his personal safety and peace of mind he felt it best to keep his real ID as private as he could.

I was also lucky enough that he shared some of his music and i can tell you this....he is truly an INCREDIBLE musician, a super talented writer, and multi-instrumentalist. I often tried to convince him to share his music w the folks here but his concerns for his privacy prevented him from doing so. Shame.
#284374 by Vampier
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 pm
So exactly who is spreading discontent and fragmentation ???? Ha Ha Ha (Evil Russian Troll Laughter). The End Times are here and some are arguing about arranging Deck chairs on the Titanic. Fukushima has been slowly killing everyone ... even the Mockers. Now it is stepping up operations as The Death Factory of Mankind. Get ready as things are very, very soon going to worsen to a degree never EVER seen before. THIS WORLD IS OVER... FINISHED ... KAPUT.
#284375 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:31 pm
OOOOOOOH THE TERROR ALL AROUND US!!!!!!

Please. oh please...tell us what me must do to protect our loved ones, oh wise one!

look, the question was asked 'WHY is Glen "confusing" Dane w the Vegan (Lynard)'.....and i merely posited the notion that it's because glen still believes they ARE one and the same person..... then again, perhaps it's Glen drunk posting.... or it's simply the latest thing that thing he's confused about. as the kiddies love to say..."whatever".

we now return you to our next TERROR FORECAST of impending gloom and doom. eat well, $hit well.
#284377 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:43 pm
Speaking of Jealous Dayne, he seems to be missing this week. Hope he didn't get locked in the laundromat and is surviving on TidePods! :lol:
#284378 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 pm
perhaps he lost his login info and has only been able to login and post in his Lynard/Vegan alter(ed) ego persona!*

* I have no idea, nor opinion whether this or any other notions supported, suggested, or put forth by me in my PLANET GUY login identity have any veracity.
#284385 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Really the comment was directed at your "master", who came out to defend you
against some perceived wrongdoing.

But I see you both thought the comment was directed at you.

Lynard who are you talking about?

I don't believe I've said anything nasty, or even snarky

Could it be your tunnel vision

Good news there is a cure

I'm serious about what I'm doing , just not serious about doing it.

Dayne are you serious?
If you are are... You are the reason this country is in trouble!

You have no intentions of listening to anyone.

End of any reasonable discussion.
#284386 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 pm
Planetguy wrote:....or...YOU'RE a figment of Dane's imagination. :wink:

either way (or no way)...I don't have a greyhound in this race. i'm just here for the floor show.

Thats cool because greyhounds are beautiful critters. What sucks is what happens when they lose a race.