This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284748 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:53 am
Vamp... Stand down.

These guys wanted war.

They have already shut up.

OOOOOOO does' t cut it.

I am trying to figure out how to say EEIIWWOOOW. It is the speak of piggy, when he is not happy..

Meanwhile we have a child rapist up here that has no moral compass , because his MOTHER forgot to teach him.

Isn't it amazing when you start to spread the same truths these asssholles spread????

PHUCK YOU PG!!!
#284767 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:01 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Vamp... Stand down.

These guys wanted war.

They have already shut up.

OOOOOOO does' t cut it.

I am trying to figure out how to say EEIIWWOOOW. It is the speak of piggy, when he is not happy..

Meanwhile we have a child rapist up here that has no moral compass , because his MOTHER forgot to teach him.

Isn't it amazing when you start to spread the same truths these asssholles spread????

PHUCK YOU PG!!!

Glen, get back on your meds. Calling someone a 'child rapist' on a public form is not a sign of a well mind.
#284782 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:01 pm
After what the pluck you did... You are the lowest of the lowest.
Someone should really run a backround check on you!
Glen, get back on your meds. Calling someone a 'child rapist' on a public form is not a sign of a well mind.

No it is you that should be called crazy and stooping to these low levels.
Instead I should get back on meds.
Instead... you should start using head for a head rack wearing a cap that says I AM STUPID AND A CHILD MOLESTER.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHILD MOLESTER?

see how easy it is to call someone something?

PHUCK YOU!
go take your meds!
#284793 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 pm
So now you're calling ME a child molester?

REPORTED! (the admin, if must know)
#284794 by Planetguy
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:55 pm
Good for you, Mike.

That inexcusable behavior calling anyone here a "child molester" and/or "rapist" SHOULD be reported and not tolerated.

Only those lacking a code, common decency, and all "honour" would think that's acceptable.
#284795 by Vampier
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Conditionalism is rampant. "Society" has been trained to "call the police, call the teacher, call the government, and call the "Admin" instead of dealing with the problems themselves and being human and humane. The police shoot to kill and then record and document and leave.The Teacher takes no stand and instead tries desperately to placate everyone involved ... wishy washy. The government loots, fines and pillages until the individual has nothing left and then they harvest body parts and Souls. The Admin will ban and chastise only since they are essientially powerless and wish only to keep things going as they are. The individual has like the "Californian" become a spineless coward who fears confrontation and is incapable of taking any control or responsibility, not possessing even the capability of self defence or turning a bad situation into a good situation. It is truly a sad state of affairs. IN MY OPINION WHICH CARRIES VERY LITTLE WEIGHT WITH THE UNTHINKING, INCAPABLE AND MORALLY DISGUSTING. To understand the conflict is to understand the problem. To be able to turn confronatation into intelligent discourse sans insult, mocking and insincereity ... is something lost now. Humans are losing their Humanity and as a result their goodnes.
#284798 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:25 pm
Yup. Hasn't learned anything /\ :roll:
#284799 by Vampier
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Schmed ... I think your Post applies to all of us in many ways ... so I can not and will not take any exception to it.
#284800 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... I think your Post applies to all of us in many ways ... so I can not and will not take any exception to it.

Applies to you, condoning your crazy friend Glenny, calling the 3 of us "child rapists" because he has completely lost what was left of his mind to begin with. You could have said something about it, but you blamed the victims, so to speak. You sore because I called you a "condescending jackass"? Surely you wouldn't have had any problem with me calling you a "child rapist",since that label means nothing to you. Happy Easter, loser. :mrgreen:
#284803 by Vampier
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Schmed ... I am not certain where all your bitterness and frustration comes from. I think it is beyond the boundaries of BM. You can call me whatever you wish as it will not change my appraisal of you ... unless you begin being Civil and engaging without insult. I will not insult you as it works in the complete opposite direction of my intention and desire. We are all losers if we can not begin to have interchange on a certain level. I hope you and your Wife have a nice Easter as well. After this I go and meet my Wife at the Cafe and when sh gets off we go to a Friend's house for a Barbeque. I have no resentment for you. I hope that we may be able to speak and possibly even meet one day.
#284804 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:30 pm
Find the courage to condemn the child rapist comments from Glenny or shut the f**k up pal.
#284807 by Vampier
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 am
Schmed ... Ta for the quick response. I just returned from the Barbeque. Let me try to clear up a few things between us. Glen and I do not agree on many things but somehow we have forged a True and good Friendship. Now I am not responsible for him nor what he states anymore than he is for me. This Forum allows for Freedom of Speech and Expression. That is why I like it.

It takes no "courage" to condemn someone. It takes no intellect to insult someone whom you might disagree with. It does take courage to admit that one is no better than any and then to try and rectify the harm that has been done. Insulting is a form of free expression no doubt so feel free to do so. But I will not shut up . You see I wish to make some amends here to those i have not treated as fairly as i should have. You are one of those. I apologize for my "bug" remarks. I have always liked your sense of humour and perhaps that is why I am trying to diffuse the anger within you. I can not influence how you may feel about Glen nor anyone else ... but I can try to change your feelings for myself. I seek no chummy frienship but only an appreciation which is mutual. Simple real and HEARTFELT COMMUNICATION ... mutually.