This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284269 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I don't think crazy knows politics.

This probably could've been figured out with
a republican cast of characters

What's interesting is your endless talk these "end times" scenarios
But never tell of the actions you've taken

So anybody that doesn't agree with your point of view is a
"racist, fascist, liberal control freak that actively tells everyone
how they should live"

I was just pointing out the same strategy has been used not only here but throughout the whole media network.
That includes FOX NEWS.
I just through in the liberal control freak thing because that is what it boils down too.
Maybe thats why when I turn on the tv, I turn on the the cable music channels. 894 is the jazz channel, excellent.

The hypocrisy is out of control... Not my problem...Oh , Dayne that wasn't Vamps POV. That was mine. I know it becomes more difficult to keep track of certain info... Just to help you keep it straight.
I used to be able to remember all of my customers names and wife name and boiler and children names and what college they are going too. We picked up another 100 % of customers... I have to start eating jellyfish if I'm going to remember all this.

EENIE MEENIE MYNIE MO. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go... Because he is going to be the meanest phuker you ever met.
#284275 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 am
Even more important....

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK!

FROM ONE FRIEND TO ANOTHER

Take two minutes to read these sayings and be sure to read all the way to the bottom:

Written by Andy Rooney, a man who had the gift of saying so much with so few words.
Rooney has passed away but used to be on CBS's 60 Minutes TV show.

I've learned....
That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

I've learned....
That when you're in love, it shows.

I've learned ....
That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day.

I've learned....
That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

I've learned....
That being kind is more important than being right.

I've learned....
That you should never say no to a gift from a child.

I've learned....
That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in any other way.

I've learned....
That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

I've learned....
That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I've learned....
That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

I've learned....
That life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned....
That money doesn't buy class.

I've learned....
That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...
That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned....
That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned....
That when you plan to get even with someone,
you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

I've learned....
That love, not time, heals all wounds.

I've learned....
That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

I've learned....
That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

I've learned....
That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I've learned....
That life is tough, but I'm tougher.

I've learned....
That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.

I've learned....
That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

I've learned....
That I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more time before she passed away.

I've learned....
That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrowhe may have to eat them.

I've learned....
That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

I've learned....
That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, you're hooked for life.

I've learned....
That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.

I've learned....
That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

To all of you....
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.

It's National Friendship Week....Show your friends how much you care.

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.

If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED!

Double note... I didn't write this. Just sharing some good thoughts.
#284279 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:23 pm
I think we got an attack dog, out defending his master.

Bow wow
#284280 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:13 pm
:lol:
#284281 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Welcome to Bandmix, Ancient Vegan. Stick around...you'll like it here! 8)
#284289 by Vampier
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm
Ancient ... that was not really very original nor up to the standard you usually display. You have lowered yourself into the company of the Mockers. Has it occurred to you that Glen might be genuine ???? It seems you might not know an attack dog even if it was biting your face off. I truly hope this is not the case. I wrote a response yesterday which I will send this evening as my Wife has to transfer it to a memory stick thing. Regardless of any additional Posts from you or the Mockers I will Post my response as it was written.
#284291 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 pm
Oh, spare us YOUR supercilious judgments of who is and who isn't performing up to the level that YOUR standards say we should.

Spare us YOUR condescending opinions of what YOU deem "yuck, yuck humor".

Please spare us what YOU feel is the APPROPRIATE way to communicate ideas (graphically or text).

.....and YOUR egotistical notions of who can and can't write up to the level and standards that YOU deem adequate. (hint: not everyone wishes to appear an effeminate fop writing paragraph after paragraph of the same flowery drivel. It's easy to imagine your wife printing out your work and displaying it up on the fridge because your mommy never did. )

With all that wackadoodle gloom and doom tripe you daily shovel here...you have little to no business sitting on your throne handing down your edicts, passing rulings, and making judgments like some King, exalted judge, or elder statesman.

I'd call you an alarmist, but that doesn't quite get to the TERROR you try to sell and promote....nor does it speak to your calls to take up arms and revolt. No, your behavior here rises to that of a terrorist, for terror IS what you try to instill.
#284296 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 pm
I hope you are drinking something tasty.
That's why we want these crazy senators to quit and disappear from public life.
Most of them are lawbreakers .
You keep defending them and calling us all some sort of revolutionary names.
You get this, but you won't ever admit this.

What you totally fail to understand ,Is WACO , And Tiananamen square.

GOVERNMENT GONE WILD!

That's what the second is really all about...
#284325 by Vampier
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 pm
Ahhhhh ... I have now become not only a russian Troll but also a Terrorist Troll and Fop ? Perhaps I can journey to HolyWood and get a part in the remake of Lord of the Things. But i simply must grow my hair out long and learn to toss "it".

Ancient ... I was not referring to any "standard" other than yours which I find quite good. On the subject of attack dogs ... we have a Feral one here who likes to gnash and snarl and bark insults at pretty much everyone. Last night my very feminine Wife and i went out with friends and returned home quite late so i have not got the memory stick done but with this afternoon. I look forward to your response .... and the usual others. I hope we may discuss a few things, share a few things and awaken a few "things" as a result. We shall see.

Oh I almost forgot ... to urge ... no to demand that all and sundry get their guns and ammo and start an "UnCivil War" so "The EndTimes" can be rushed along. I am "secretly" "impressed" by ANTIFA and their "intelligence" ... now they are The New Modern Heroes that the World has been waiting for ... if only they had a Black Liar and Pretender to lead them to "Victory" and some Utterly Rich and Deranged Traitor to finance them in their Noble Battles ... then the High Ideals of The New World Odor could finally be realized. Let us prey with the Black Pope and his relocation to Jerusalem. All Hail Satan.
#284390 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Well if your talking to me, I don't believe I mocked anybody.

And if your preparations are so "top" secret" by all means keep them
to yourself.

While I'm not looking for "the end times", that time comes for all of us,
and my preparations are not hid from anybody, I follow the rule of law
I'm growing a large garden(bigger every year), to feed my family and friends
I've purchased several rifles and hand guns, legally, so there's no secret there
I live in SWMO where the water flows freely from the creeks, streams and rivers
There I have food, water and self defense took care of, what else do I need

Air............ and when they pollute it with all the emmissions from animal farming
we all will be cooked

oh you were talking to me, maybe I am an idiot, but I bet you can't find anything
out about me on your computer, when I google my name, nothing comes up
You will find more about me as Lynard Dylan then you ever will under my birth name

And the name calling, just doesn't get you anywhere, it doesn't bother me

You seem to have lived in the dark side of what you call "the endtimes" for so long
it has consumed you, there is a bright side, Christianity is a religion of love not hate

FYI I don't have a cakehole, never touch the stuff, more part of my
preparations for my endtime, to live healthy till I'm 100 yrs old
with out need of doctors, insurance companies,

Looking back at my last post, I stand by it, none of it was aimed at you,
but apparently I hit a nerve, to prepare for your "endtimes" you'll have
to control that

NEWS FLASH!
You have mocked the shiit out of me! I hope you are happy. Old man with a grudge...