This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284059 by shizuka1269091
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:02 am
Hello Everyone.
I am here to introduce myself.
Life is all about living on your own rules and regulation but when it comes to forum you have to follow the rules of forum because if you dont follow admin will unfollow you.
Waiting for someone to welcome me.

Regards,
Shizu

Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences admissionJSS Academy of Technical Education admissionSJB Institute Of Technology AdmissionNmit admissionPES University Admission
#284071 by J-HALEY
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Welcome. You sound a lot like someone else that use to visit here?
#284075 by Vampier
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 pm
I hope Haley does not have to "UnWelcome" you. Your "Post" sounds like "Brown nosing". And why is there such a long space at the bottom of it with nothing ? Your name sounds like a breed of dog. If you are in fact sincere then welcome and understand that "The forum" is a hard place despite your appraisal of "The Monitors".

Live Well Die Well
#284077 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:12 pm
Welcome. Hope you're here to discuss Music, as that is the reason this forum exists.
#284078 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am
HELLO!!! I have no music posted .

I guess that makes anyone on a music website better than me.

thank you shitzoo.

Doesn't that make you feel better... That was aimed at many...
Last edited by ANGELSSHOTGUN on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#284105 by Vampier
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 pm
Well Shitzoo ?
#284116 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 am
Does anyone remember CraigMaxim?
Unbelievable good voice.
Just one of many that should have "MADE IT"
I listen to his songs all the time... Thanks Craig, great music, thanks for posting them and allowing us to download them.

Just saying that this is a great place to share music.
#284152 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 am
I always share my music. Thread called My Stuff. Look it up if you feel like it. Feel free to compliment it or critique it. All feedback is welcome. Even from sniveling pig boy there. :lol:
#284154 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:13 am
You are just marking yourself. You may as well just pee on you toes.
You my friend, schmeddy ...
You are just filled with hatred.
I don't Know how to help you.........
#284164 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:17 pm
:lol:
#284166 by Vampier
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:14 pm
Schmed ... there may come a day when you will need the help of Glen or someone like him. I suggest you at least attempt to meet him halfway and effect a peace of some sort between you both. The ridiculous game of one upmanship is only negative and no good can come from it. Just my opinion.
#284167 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:34 pm
both of you losers can go f**k off. that's my final answer too. you both piss all over everything I have to say about anything. I find both of you to be quite vile. thanks for ruining this place so thoroughly. :lol:
#284168 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:00 pm
schmedidiah wrote:both of you losers can go f**k off. that's my final answer too. you both piss all over everything I have to say about anything. I find both of you to be quite vile. thanks for ruining this place so thoroughly. :lol:

You done with your rant yet?
Those were extremely brutal words dude. I have written far worse.
So the question becomes, who is ruining this place so thoroughly?

You can call me anything you want... Don't bother me at all.
Maybe that is how PRESIDENT TRUMP is becoming THE GREATEST PRESIDENT SINCE RONALD REAGAN!

OOOOHHHHH That has to hurt.
#284170 by Vampier
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 pm
Schmed ... I am not your Enemie ... and neither is Glen. Yes I have criticized you and many others i might add. I( have also complimented you. When you pass judgement upon anyone then you must take into consideration all things stated ... otherwise you negate your entire point and become a laughing stock. Do not embarrass yourself and cease your petty unfounded insulting behavior.
#284174 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 pm
I can tell you care but Glen go f**k off and you can join him for how much you stand in solidarity with that dumb prick. I've found a new music forum. This place is dead to me. :D