This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284177 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:59 pm
What forum? Just so I can join.I don't want to lose our wonderful friendship.

By the way Vamp is not my best buddy. We will never spend long hours in the shower swapping spit...I do that with my wife. ( for an older girl, she does make life fun)
besides...

Why would he???(vamp) He has got one of the most beautiful young phillies around. Not bad for an old fart like him. :lol:
I had to put that in like that because so many, that are to stupid to read it properly.
So just let me know what site you are joining so we can continue our longstanding friendship .
#284183 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:02 am
Here you go, buddy old pal! :D

http://www.guncontrolforums.com
#284188 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am
I'm not your buddy or old pal.
All you have proved is your music sucks, your attitude sucks, your thought process sucks, your level of hatred sucks.

I consider you a dangerous person. Especially when you want to join a gun site discussion, as your new site to hang out.
#284200 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm
:lol:
#284201 by Vampier
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:51 pm
Schmed ... good luck to you in whatever you wish to do that is good and wholesome ... whether I like it or not. Glen is my Friend and will always be. I regret all the volatile insulting that seems to be growing not just here but everywhere.
#284255 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:03 am
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... good luck to you in whatever you wish to do that is good and wholesome ... whether I like it or not. Glen is my Friend and will always be. I regret all the volatile insulting that seems to be growing not just here but everywhere.

Thanks Stephan. Your last sentence is actually more important.
It seems sometime it is hard to go out of your way to just be nice.