This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284021 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:42 am
You all should be angry as hell.
He attacked and intervened in everyones freedom of speech.

I hope you guys get it.
#284023 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 am
Meh. I'm totally used to it by now. The political shitposting here on this forum is the main problem and you know it. Give it up already. :roll:
#284028 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:40 am
That is part of the problem
schmedidiah wrote:Meh. I'm totally used to it by now. The political shitposting here on this forum is the main problem and you know it. Give it up already. :roll:

No!
#284047 by Vampier
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:21 pm
What "Willie" the prick did and does is totally AntiHuman. He is a deceptive coward who delights in attempting to solve his personal shortcomings by using nefarious methods to dishonestly get attention like a small spoilt child. That is all. A puff of smoke. A bad smell that lingers in the room like a fetid fart. Annoying yes, but once it is gone, it becomes insignificant and forgotten. But that is just my opinion, perhaps to some on here he may be a "Hero". He or she as the case may be ... let us hope ... will become enlightened and understand that it would be more noble, fulfilling and good to use their obvious talents for something more enlightened.
#284049 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 pm
Extremely well written Vamp.However we are just dealing with mob rule.

I have tried... Liberal , communist , mother pluckers.

Oh well....
#284076 by MikeTalbot
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 pm
I reported the swine. It so happens that there is occasionally some discussion here that doesn't involve politics or name calling and he was causing me to miss it. Plus driving away new folks and I reckon we need some.

Talbot
#284080 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 am
MikeTalbot wrote:I reported the swine. It so happens that there is occasionally some discussion here that doesn't involve politics or name calling and he was causing me to miss it. Plus driving away new folks and I reckon we need some.

Talbot

Do you realize we are going back almost 8 years now. I have known you that long?
I guess I have to call you a brother.
This is one heck of a tough web site.
#284120 by MikeTalbot
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:39 am
Eight years? By the great horned toad. I guess the Stones were right, "Time waits for no one."

Cheers Bro
Talbot
#284136 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:24 am
Cheers Bro... I know you have been through the stuff that life throws at us.
It is what it is.