This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283911 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:53 am
Before we have another horrific school situation... OR worse another 9/11.

#283901 by my willie
05 Mar 2018 12:40 am
I like isis who exists soley because of obama exist soley because of jimbo danger. Moment can be anything..

This is not a threat, or maybe it is... I am clear about about understanding people with problems.
Holy mollie.
This is just website but is there a crazy running around here.

All you have to do is dial 1800 call fibi

If he doesn't disappear and take down all his posts... He is going to get a knock on his door.

It may sound silly but I have photo evidence of his screen page.
#283914 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 am
What's the "fibi"?

Serious question
#283920 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 am
Do you really want the real #
I'm sure that if you want to hurt the guy you can dig it up yourself.
I only put this up to get his destruction of post's pushed to the bottom, so we can hear from good guys like you once again.
Get it Schmeddy?
#283973 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 pm
what? call the FBI on a chronic internet forum spammer? or a guy who threatens to shoot other members he happens to disagree with on said forum? i'm confused. :mrgreen:
#284006 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:20 pm
schmedidiah wrote:what? call the FBI on a chronic internet forum spammer? or a guy who threatens to shoot other members he happens to disagree with on said forum? i'm confused. :mrgreen:

Yes you are a very confused individual.
Even the point of this was to slow down a disruptive entity.
Does that clear it up at all.
Just asking because all I see is hatred in your heart, possibly because that is all you have. You missed the point.
I think... You should RE THINK YOUR HATRED OVER A FEW WORDS.

I'm am trying to be kind... This is only the internet.
#284008 by DainNobody
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:29 pm
"I don't hate him ..I just hate the hate inside him.."..classic Glen..has anybody ever told you how. Intelligent you are..?
#284010 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 pm
Did I ever tell you how intelligent that was of you to even begin to understand that, and be interpretive enough to extrapolate...

You are one smart person JD.
#284012 by DainNobody
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:42 pm
Thanks Glen. But I have never been that much of an intellectual. But I do pride myself on my common sense and my good judgement of character..
#284018 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 am
Cool Dayne.
Can I just mention that your friend is not a bad person either.
Just saying.........

I just had a "friend take me for an extra 6 grand over the "contract" Without going into any details, I could have dragged him through the courts and won...Nothing worse than a desperate friend.
Don't matter, My life is short. I don't want to waste any of it.