This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283910 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:13 am
WE FIGHT and WE BICKER AND SOMETIMES GO OVER THE TOP WITH INSULTS...
But nobody here would do what this control freak has attempted.

Funny how all these good musicians share some MUSIC! Thanks Guys...

That includes ALL of you!
#283915 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 am
Yeah thanks for calling my music bad. :lol:

Now you can buy it on Bandcamp. To show you care. :mrgreen:

https://kathyfreeman.bandcamp.com/album/double-acts-e-p-collaborations
#283938 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:10 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Come on schmeddy... I never called your music or you, bad.

You want the quote or what? :roll:
#283944 by DainNobody
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 pm
dont sweat it schmed..I am glad that you saw the light, and in doing so, you try to keep current with the modern music format.. us old timers stick with the older vintage sounds that no longer are considered hip and commercial enough..I love the tune PROSPER by Russ..he has had over 130,000,000 views on youtube cause it is quality music with intelligent lyrics..but, I constantly think back to yod's post about how he hates Spotify.. cause they made the return on investment so low it is not feasible just to count on views.. maybe radio airplay? but not views UNLESS some big music corporate sponsor signs you which as far as I know has not happened yet,,but who knows? I think yod also said not much of a chance getting signed to Arista or any other major label or even an independent like Alligator Records..??if you are over 25 y/o?.. I can say this for sure your music sounds more "CURRENT" than anybody else here ..but one busking gig probably pays more than 10,000 streams still.. :)
#283947 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:..but one busking gig probably pays more than 10,000 streams still.. :)

Does it? Payment for 10,000 Spotify streams is about $16. Youtube is lower than that, maybe $2?
#283953 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:32 pm
That was a, positive in an attempt to get rid of a negative.(willie)

How the F did that get all twisted around?
#283959 by MikeTalbot
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:23 am
Get off the defensive boys. Cut the rope. This forum is certainly a damn and I hate that all the political crap and name calling.

i hadn't realized I look forward to swinging by until the Willie moron swooped in again. That cat must hate life.

Talbot
#283963 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:30 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Come on schmeddy... I never called your music or you, bad.

the ANGELSSHOTGUN in this thread disagrees with you. I post my bad music on this forum. :lol:

https://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33716&p=283964#p283964
#283966 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 pm
Ya know what? Let me put it to you the kindest , most gentle way I can...
Your music needs improvement.
There, is that a nicer way for me to say it.
I don't think you realize the talent that passes through here.
Learn from it and grow.

After that dude, there is no way in hell I am going to kiss your asss because you feel, I hurt your feelings. :roll:
#283968 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 pm
you didn't hurt my feelings at all pal. I just live to point out your hypocrisy every time I see it. I don't want to be your friend here one week, your enemy the next. I don't care about that at all. I think you're pretty much a human pile of crap and you've played your hand. you're nothing on here but vamp's attack dog. you don't even come close to being friendly until he suggests we all need to be friends. I don't have friends. the entire human race is a bunch of bacteria on a rock in space and they pretty much all act the part. i'm here to talk about music and you've been doing everything you can to derail serious discussion on music since I showed up. keep doing what you do, Glen. but do it knowing that I know that you know it's all a big joke. :wink:
#283983 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 pm
"A bunch of bacteria on a rock in space" lmfao

I guess you can be probiotic or prebiotic
#283994 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 pm
schmedidiah wrote:you didn't hurt my feelings at all pal. I just live to point out your hypocrisy every time I see it. I don't want to be your friend here one week, your enemy the next. I don't care about that at all. I think you're pretty much a human pile of crap and you've played your hand. you're nothing on here but vamp's attack dog. you don't even come close to being friendly until he suggests we all need to be friends. I don't have friends. the entire human race is a bunch of bacteria on a rock in space and they pretty much all act the part. i'm here to talk about music and you've been doing everything you can to derail serious discussion on music since I showed up. keep doing what you do, Glen. but do it knowing that I know that you know it's all a big joke. :wink:

I don't know how to help people like you, that are hurting so badly.
There seems no way to help you schmeddy, from your own testimony, you are not happy.
PS. I don't think you are a pile of human crap.
#284024 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:28 am
:lol:
#284027 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:18 am
Yeah... I tried.
Now just to add to your own personal misery...
Go and try to phuck somebody else. Your deal, NOT MINE!