This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283907 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:01 am
Only heavy metal music I could enjoy. Tough person, Great musician. He was going through some stuff also. I listened to his music quite a bit.
We need you to run this one off once and for all.
#283923 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:28 pm
Jimmy played punk music.

My Willie's writings kinds of gotta a Jimmy Danger feel to them.
#283926 by J-HALEY
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Jimmy played punk music.

My Willie's writings kinds of gotta a Jimmy Danger feel to them.

I don't think Jimmy would stoop that low. In fact I don't think anyone could stoop that low. Jimmy has been gone since the day Hillary LOST! After giving us crap for all those years and looking down his nose at us from the pedestal he placed himself upon, I think the handle Jimmy Crybaby is more fitting. :lol:
#283930 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:39 pm
I could message him on soundcloud, but honestly.... who needs that guy around here? :lol:
#283931 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm
I've had my run-ins with Jimmy as I know Jeff Haley has, but there is no doubt his
band the Farley's worked harder at this music business then most, and he offered
his own unique insight, even if I didn't always agree.
#283936 by Planetguy
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:40 pm
I miss Jimmy.

He's an America loving patriot, ready to stand up for his values and beliefs, was always ready to talk music and encourage others. He didn't take $hit off of anyone.... not to mention he's a damn fine musician who could play in a variety of styles/genres. I loved his reworking and orchestrations of classical themes.

This place is less w his absence and w/o his participation.
#283948 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:50 pm
He just got fed up with all the political name-calling and mudslinging. Don't forget he quit BM twice before, but then came back.
#283954 by DainNobody
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 pm
I can remember late in Jimmy career here that a 2nd Jimmy danger appeared on the scene..there were 2 jimmies and that had me scratching my head for sure..Willie and Jimmie are similar if. You look at the spelling..coincidental? Maybe
#283955 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:23 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:He just got fed up with all the political name-calling and mudslinging. Don't forget he quit BM twice before, but then came back.

What do you mean he got fed up? He was the worst of the worst around here in the name calling category. He considers himself more than just a little better than the rest of us. That’s why I gave him so much sh*t! I am done with the name calling myself. I am tired of arguing with you guys. In spite of our political differences I think everyone here (except willie) are pretty decent people. Other than being called a rasict every other day by Jimmy I have let all of that go. It would be nice if he was Man enough to come back to bm. I agree this place would be better if he did. Even if he still called me names like I said I’m done arguing with y’all.
#283979 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:53 pm
Sounds like you've figured it out Mr Haley

I refuse to let this box in my old ladies office
have any effect on me, other then make me
laugh :lol:
#283981 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:57 pm
Just sayin, I think I called you more names then anyone
I really worked on it

Sorry about that Mr Haley but it was always funny

Jimmy was funny I can remember him pissing out of the airplane over Houston
on his way to Mexico

Did he hit you?
#283996 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:41 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:He just got fed up with all the political name-calling and mudslinging. Don't forget he quit BM twice before, but then came back.

That's not it at all.

He was being rather ugly about how badly Clinton was going to beat Trump. He was so busy gloating in advance of the election that he didn't notice a groundswell underneath him. Instead of just admitting he was wrong, he runs away to avoid facing the consequences of his arrogant error.

Frankly, I'm disappointed he would be such a sore loser, but that is the entire Democrat party now.

#284000 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm
Yod, I love people that can think for themselves.

My door is always open to you. Is that 1996 # still working ? would love to talk.