This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283741 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:35 pm
Has anyone noticed that willie has never, not once messed with Vampier's "last moments" thread?

Isn't that curious that Willie will crap all over everything on this site in an effort to shut down dialog....

..... but for some reason will not EVER interrupt the dissemination of disinformation that's handed out in THAT thread.

Can anyone explain that to me? Any theories? Curious to hear YOUR thoughts on this, Vampier.
#283743 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:00 am
OH Come on get over it...
PG ... STOP.
That is what I have spent a 1/2 hour replying to anything just to bring the good people post's back to THE TOP.
That includes yours.
#283744 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 am
Ah .... So you have no explanation of why Willie NEVER disrupts THAT one thread?

No thoughts as to why THAT thread is never f*cked with?

And what's more.... You have ZERO curiosity about that? :shock:
#283746 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:32 am
Hey Vamp.... Can you show Mark where willie got just as insulting to you as to everyone else. I'm not like him willing to go back through so many posts to make one point. One slip of the tongue...

He is trying to prove the russians threw the election when actually it was hillary spending to much time with bernie.

Does everyone know the sun rotates around the moon.

Did I tell anyone what my pig did today? smile.
#283749 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:17 am
SQUIRREL!!!!!!

Distracted much?

Or......TRY to distract much?

Doesn't change the fact Willie has NEVER screwed w that thread. Why is that?

Coincidence? No such thing as coincidence.
#283836 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:50 am
My willie bumped a page and a half of Sadstrats dumb threads. Gee. Wonder why. :roll:
#283841 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 am
The proof is he doesn't give a damn about any rights that are granted to you under the law of the land. The responsibility it requires. The fact that this site is private property.

With out going into detail... I know that even you get tired of anyone that tells you to STFU.

Me too...

No one is going to read this until that post is removed.

They are pretty pictures of Earth.
#283842 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:51 am
I can always count on you to speak nonsense, but to do it with authority. :lol: