This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283852 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:13 pm
Planetguy wrote:Has anyone noticed that willie has never, not once messed with Vampier's "last moments" thread?

Isn't that curious that Willie will crap all over everything on this site in an effort to shut down dialog....

..... but for some reason will not EVER interrupt the dissemination of disinformation that's handed out in THAT thread.

Can anyone explain that to me? Any theories? Curious to hear YOUR thoughts on this, Vampier.

bump
#283935 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 pm
It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

#283952 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:24 pm
WTF is your problem man? wiilie just spent more time attacking us, and you are still busy attacking me.

What is so sad is you don't see the friends willing to back you.

It just seems you are lashing out and being angry at everything.

That's why I asked in another post... ARE YOU OK?
#283961 by MikeTalbot
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 am
Come on guys. The 'last moments...' thread is so big now that Willie couldn't find room to stuff his package of bullshit graphics into it to screw it up. Maybe that's the key to keeping trolls out? 8)

And who are all these beautiful women at the top of the page that seem desperate for a date with me? The should just swing by with a jug and a pizza!

Talbot
#283978 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Come on guys. The 'last moments...' thread is so big now that Willie couldn't find room to stuff his package of bullshit graphics into it to screw it up. Maybe that's the key to keeping trolls out? 8)

And who are all these beautiful women at the top of the page that seem desperate for a date with me? The should just swing by with a jug and a pizza!

Talbot

Those banner ads would indicate you've been browsing dating sites again, MT! :lol:
#284001 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:28 pm
I have to agree with Mike. The only ads I get are from GNC with "specials" OR from Northern tools...For all you old forkers.

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Even LL Bean stopped showing ads.
Yeah, But I bought boots 3 years ago. I guess I just don't count. :roll:

Wrong , wrong , wrong...
I just got a real estate ad about build your empire... Yeah with all my nickel and 22 cents. LMAO!
#284002 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:36 pm
I just realized I was dealing with 2 Mikes. Guitar Mike was the one I was writing 2.

So MT just how do you get all these good pictures posted over your post's ?

Nah forget it... I don't need to know.
#284106 by Vampier
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:19 pm
Planet Guy ... Twice Willie has shite upon my Thread twice thusfar ... most recently this last foray of chaos he frolicked in. I complained the first time to the BM officials and they removed the pox and cleaned my Thread. You really must seek some assistance with your fixation. The Hag whom you once commented upon as "looking Presidential" as she leaked, wobbled and fell about with attacks of Demonic grinning is a Traitor and it was she or "it" that is utterly guilty of "Russian collusion" not I you idiot or for that matter Trump. Let it go and no need to apologize as that would shake your little orbit to pieces. Do you really have any concept of how ridiculous you appear to EVERYONE ????
#284109 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm
ANGELSHOTGUN wrote:
All I was trying to do was clear the board of willies attack.
Band Mix didn't do it.
Funny how people stepped in to take advantage of the situation.

the people banging the drum about FREEDOM and censorship? the people who keep talking about Willie, posting and starting new threads on the subject?

:lol: :lol: :lol: and who'd that be???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

vampier...for someone w no sense of humor....at least you're always good for a chuckle.

ME worry about looking "ridiculous"???? Hilarious coming from YOU! As long as you're here continuing to post your nonsense...you'll always remain the reigning champ in that regard!

and MY "orbit"? YOUR orbit is around Neptune!

observation: my, my...your supposed new good will to members here didn't last very long before you slid back down to your shitslinging, did it? :roll:

no suprise, since water...and in YOUR case reeking, fetid sewer water...rises to it's own level.
#284111 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:04 pm
Your disgusting insults are just becoming more disgusting.
Meanwhile willie was handing you shiiit all over the place and you keep supporting him.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm just a dumb phluck like you continue to call me.
NO!

You are becoming the the funny one, because the words you write are only filled with hate.
Is there any chance that someone has hacked you profile?
You sound like 2 different people.
#284112 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Your disgusting insults are just becoming more disgusting.

:lol: :lol: yes.....it's MY words of hate and MY insults that you find troublesome!!!! :lol: :lol:

Vampier wrote:no need to apologize as that would shake your little orbit to pieces. Do you really have any concept of how ridiculous you appear to EVERYONE ????

WHO looks "ridiculous" around here? :roll:
#284115 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:24 am
I'm glad you are reposting again.
I think we all just stood up to someone who pushed it too far.He even showed his hatred of you.

This is the disrespect you come back with? To people that may stand up to you... But still don't hate you.

Dude you better find JESUS or something because all I see is your HATE RUNS DEEP!
#284118 by Vampier
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:35 am
Just admit you are wrong the many times you are and cease insulting with such a "Low Brow Flair" as it does not become you at all. By the way I enjoyed your gig storie and feel it was well written and quite amusing and unfortunately real. Well done Planet Guy. NOW i JUST GAVE YOU A TRUTHFUL COMPLIMENT. Are you going to insult me further ? Thank Me ? Or simply ignore me ? Opps I must go as Putin is ringing me.
#284125 by Planetguy
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:30 am
It's really very simple.... You get what you give.

Call me (or most people) an "idiot", "ridiculous", or make a crack abut their "small orbit"....then don't be surprised when similar insults are returned your way.

Think about that.

Glad you enjoyed the gig story.