This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283341 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Post proof? He had a jail where he treated those who were convicted and those who weren't the same way. Outstandingly wrong.

Talbot

agreed but where did this happen? Conservatives like Sheriff Joe for not treating prisoners like hotel guests, or better than a US serviceman, who sleeps on the ground in a tent. If he isn't being just, that would be a serious violation.

However, from the outside it looks like his problems began for running an actual law-enforcement investigation into Obama's alleged birth certificate and exposed the obvious flaws in the latest fraudulent document he offered.

#283365 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:21 pm
There you go Mike, the reason for the 2nd amendment.
No man should have the power over another. This is a very difficult thing to create when you create a new law of the land.
Mike you may be totally correct . Thank you for speaking about it that way. We always need good people to stand up for right and wrong.
Your comments, come from the soul of a very smart man!!!!!
Everything you post is appreciated. I wish you would do more posting.
#287869 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 pm
Vampier wrote:Arguing over links ... Sarcasm ... Lies ... Truth ... Fear ??? The Libtards are hopeless, a waste of time and oxygen ... but possibly not bullets. Great Post Yod as usual.

here's a good post to report to admin. :D
#287910 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:17 am
here are some keywords to put into the old google machine...

sheriff joe inmate wrongful death settlement

that yield pages and pages and pages of results. I don't like criminals any more than anyone else does. but paying their families millions of dollars in settlements from the counties limited funds gets really old. :roll:

again, you like Sheriff Joe, great. you've never lived here and had to deal with his circus firsthand.
#287927 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:36 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:cuomo.

oh you like him? figures, New Yorkers. :roll:
#287939 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:cuomo.

oh you like him? figures, New Yorkers. :roll:

OOH YEA!
This modern day JESUS was just asked to step down... WHY! ...
Because the evidence against him called him out , as child molester.
This is...
the attorney general of the "GREAT STATE OF NY"!
What BS! HE is a pervert.
#287946 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm
Gee. I don't know Glennn. I want to believe you but.....you got any proof of this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#287949 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 am
schmedidiah wrote:Gee. I don't know Glennn. I want to believe you but.....you got any proof of this?

DUDE! LET ME PUT IT CLEARLY!

YOUR HATRED, is killing you...
Your posts have become a sticking point.

NO ONE up here hates you!

I don't. I don't have time for that. Actually I would love to just say some positive things.
You leave me little opportunity.
You got kids?
If you do, happy FATHERS DAY.
#287953 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:54 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Gee. I don't know Glennn. I want to believe you but.....you got any proof of this?

DUDE! LET ME PUT IT CLEARLY!

YOUR HATRED, is killing you...
Your posts have become a sticking point.

NO ONE up here hates you!

I don't. I don't have time for that. Actually I would love to just say some positive things.
You leave me little opportunity.
You got kids?
If you do, happy FATHERS DAY.

Answer his question - any proof - links? (of your Cuomo accusation)
#287956 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Sorry Mike you have to post proof on that one. May have missed something so it would be appreciated...
doesn't mean you are wrong.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike, bring me the proof.

I don't disbelieve you!

why does a Republican deserve the kid gloves and not a Democrat? if you're too lazy or scared to google the keywords

sheriff joe inmate wrongful death settlement

but you're willing to believe anything and everything you hear or read about Cuomo or any other Democrat, you're just a two bit bozo pretendingto discuss politics.

dialogue - two or more people talking

monologue - one person talking

which do you want to be? :wink:

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:hate

#287957 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:22 pm
I looked at the link you provided. Has absolutely nothing to do with Joe Arpaio.

Apparently an inmate complained about needing a doctor and two guards AND medical thought he was faking it. He had a history of hernia, hardly an indicator he was going to die if they didn't operate.

It's a wrongful death suit, attempting to prove negligence on the part of these guards. I don't think they will be able to do that, actually, but again it has NOTHING to do with Joe Arpaio. Doesn't mention his name once so I'm not sure why you think its relevant?

I also tried to figure out what the deal is with Cuomo. All I could find is that his campaign manager was caught in some kind of lewd situation. That doesn't necessarily mean Cuomo was involved, so I'm not sure why it's relevant either?