This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288136 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I'm glad we're all laughing. Haley, I have a serious question and try not to take offense (but go ahead anyway). Are you a blackout drunk? Do you remember anything from one day to the next? Just curious. Doesn't seem like it. And I remember your former signature about drinking all day and starting in the morning.

You are just cruel.
You don't remember anything from yesterday.

Before you try to appoint yourself a god.
You go listen to his musical talent on guitar... Talking about HALEY.
Then go listen to yours.
Then come back here and say "mine is better"

THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE A REALLY GOOD PITY PARTY FOR YOU!

Glen, poor shmeddy is drinking the cool-aid. He is a young punk that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know sh*t. If you disagree with someone pick out their faults (perceived faults in this case) and berate them with that!
Oh and by the way Shmeddy I couldn't give a ratsass what you think about me. That signature was from a shirt Ted sent me from Vegas.
Shmeddy, if you spent as much time actually learning how to play that guitar instead of lying about who you vote for on this site you wouldn't be the shitty guitar player that you are. :lol:
#288141 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm
:lol:
#288148 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:40 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Glen, poor shmeddy is drinking the cool-aid. He is a young punk that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know sh*t. If you disagree with someone pick out their faults (perceived faults in this case) and berate them with that!
Oh and by the way Shmeddy I couldn't give a ratsass what you think about me. That signature was from a shirt Ted sent me from Vegas.
Shmeddy, if you spent as much time actually learning how to play that guitar instead of lying about who you vote for on this site you wouldn't be the shitty guitar player that you are. :lol:

hey, jeff....is it time to start another thread about hypocritical libs? :wink: :D
#288149 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:45 pm
Mark, my family is from Texas and I can confirm it. J Haley is all hat, no cattle. :mrgreen:
#288157 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 pm
yod wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:He is a young punk that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know sh*t.

oh c'mon....like you weren't?

He's tweaking the both of you and it continues because you let it.

No Ted, it is in fact me that is tweaking him. I am done with his punk ass for now. :lol:
#288167 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Hi. I'm J Haley and I joined a country cover band for a hot minute. Let me tell you what boy! :lol:
#288179 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 pm
Yet Glenn gets a pass? oh those hypocritical Republicans.

If somebody agrees with your politics, they can be as vile as they want,
you won't stand up and say it's wrong.

Hair triggered if you got different politics.

I don't agree with the right or the left
#288184 by Mordgeld
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:00 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Yet Glenn gets a pass? oh those hypocritical Republicans.

If somebody agrees with your politics, they can be as vile as they want,
you won't stand up and say it's wrong.

Hair triggered if you got different politics.

I don't agree with the right or the left

So does that mean you stand for nothing? Honestly, I don't like it when someone misrepresents something I believe in or does a disservice in defending a worthwhile stance, but it isn't so enjoyable getting attacked from both sides by wading into that morass. If you are going to judge the all of the opposition by the stupidest, hair-triggery people in that camp, you are seriously underestimating your opposition.
#288191 by Ancient Vegan
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:40 am
I'm underestimating somebody who types bs on a forum?
Pull your head out of your ass, I'm stating a fact, Glenn's behavior gets a pass.

I stand for doing the right thing, and the right or the left isn't doing the right thing.
#288194 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:55 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm underestimating somebody who types bs on a forum?
Pull your head out of your ass, I'm stating a fact, Glenn's behavior gets a pass.

I stand for doing the right thing, and the right or the left isn't doing the right thing.

+1
#288198 by Mordgeld
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:02 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm underestimating somebody who types bs on a forum?

Nope, swing and a miss. You want to call Glenn out that's fine. You jump on that grenade. I'm not here to bitch about this forum being like kindergarten. Let me put it this way, if someone comes in here and posts things that support some things you say or your point of view but they are offensive, antagonistic, or logically challenged, I'm not going to assume that you or other people like you share these traits until you demonstrate them. Nor will I think badly of you if you don't care to log in here and engage with them.

Edit: the "stand for nothing" part was kind of a jab at your not agreeing with the left or right. I think perhaps you mean that you disagree with pols that purport to represent the left or right. They should also be doing the right (correct) thing or at least following what they represent but are usually disingenuous.
#288239 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 pm
But you know what really pisses me off! It's looking thru the county jail pages, and seeing all the
people in jail for such heinous crimes as, failure to wear seat belt, driving while suspended/revoked,
non support, C&I, speeding, etc...… These people were all separated from their kids, and their crimes,
don't compare to the crimes of the Washington elite, no justice.

Well some other stuff pisses me off too, but I'll keep it to myself.

It's like we have to have a custom law for every citizen, and non citizen (what the whole world)
Oh those law abiding Republicans/Democrats, all a bunch of opportunistic lieing scum :mrgreen:
#288253 by Mordgeld
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 pm
When you pass so many laws that everyone is a criminal, there is no respect left for the rule of law. Where is the oversight for the lawmakers, oh yeah, some dusty old document about the people. When you are left unaccountable, and you make the laws or regulations...well, you can see the moral hazard here. The problem with politics is that decent people don't go into it. So that makes your representation choices between slimy creatures. I swear, ignorance must really be bliss. I think I need to stop out for some Brawndo for my lawn.
#288258 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:53 pm
Mordgeld wrote:When you pass so many laws that everyone is a criminal, there is no respect left for the rule of law. Where is the oversight for the lawmakers, oh yeah, some dusty old document about the people. When you are left unaccountable, and you make the laws or regulations...well, you can see the moral hazard here. The problem with politics is that decent people don't go into it. So that makes your representation choices between slimy creatures. I swear, ignorance must really be bliss. I think I need to stop out for some Brawndo for my lawn.

I'm starting to like this guy...