This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283053 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:19 pm
Were nothing but jealous instigators that succeeded in putting a wedge between Ancient and me as a friendship.. I see you are back at it making quips and innuendo in which I am quite sure you will never respond to me and the disorder thing was just thrown out there as inflammatory..it ain't gonna happen..Lynyrd is one of the most honest friendly forgiving people I know..it was my fault last time but you all will never succeed again..I am smarter than you and can see where you are going 5 steps ahead of you..
#283055 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 pm
Yeah yod..you might be Aaron but I am Moses..do you comprehend? You were given the gift of gab as was Planetguy but I have the wisdom of brother Moses :lol:
#283057 by schmedidiah
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:40 pm
at what point did everybody stop taking this passive aggressive clown seriously? for me it was a long time ago. :roll:
#283061 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 pm
If that was your true stance you would not need to ask others for confirmation...you like others here live to demean others you can't quite understand.. Kinda like a mini-Hitler without the intelligence and authority to judge others :x
#283062 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Miso extraordinaire
Last edited by DainNobody on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#283063 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm
Come on what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?

These words on this forum use to ne able to affect me, but no more.

You know who you are, and I know who I am, and that's really all that matters.
#283064 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:08 pm
Sorry and I apologize to everybody. But that yod comment about him thinking Ancient and me being the same person with a personality disorder was a bit aggressive in my opinion..again sorry to Schmed red and you but it rubbedme wrong.. Maybe nothing offensive was intended.. But l think there was enough difference in our styles in writing would be enough to tell the difference early on..
#283068 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:13 pm
No apology needed.

He's just trying to get under your skin.

I think I know who he is, but as they say when you assume.
#283069 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 pm
Only a dishonest imbecile could not tell the difference between your style and proper use of grammar and vocabulary and my vulgar uneducated use of same? I thought he was the smartest swinging dick here? Other than PG?..
#283092 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am
From what I remember both of you were a bit brutal on each other.
Now I don't know exactly what has changed between both of you.

Friendship is a strange thing sometimes. Worse than a wife. A wife you can take her into the bedroom and show her how much you love her. A friend... I don't think so.
You guys put your personal dispute on this forum. I'm not going to sit in judgement. Don't judge people that responded.

You as friends, are getting along again...

I like it!
#283143 by DainNobody
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 am
ok I dont know where you are going with this...but, I like it, I really do.. :shock:
#283144 by DainNobody
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 am
yes, if somebody believes a fellow BM poster has a personality disorder they should not judge and just stfu..good advice.. :)
#283146 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:54 am
That was just straight.

I just don't like it when every personal conversation starts with an attack...

Stupid stuff similar to, moronmuthafuckaassholeidiotstupidlyingidiotetcetc.

Other than that... COOL!

Actually, many , many good musicians , and just as important many , many, good people stopping by to say what they feel.

Thank you BAND MIX!
#283561 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:10 pm
schmedidiah wrote:at what point did everybody stop taking this passive aggressive clown seriously? for me it was a long time ago. :roll:

BUMP