This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283033 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Read this one, boys:
https://agingmillennialengineer.com/2018/02/15/f**k/

NO sh*t MIKE!!!!
THAT COMMENT SHOULD BE MORE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING AWAY WHILE YOU KISS YOUR ASSS GOODBYE!

You just proved how minor guns are compared to the firepower of an out of control government that only seeks to KILL THE PEOPLE ... That resist. This is HILLARY CLINTON THE MURDERESS AT HER BEST! THIS IS HITLER AT HIS BEST!

Mike you can keep posting all the bullshiit you want too. Thanks for not being insulting, or directing a direct attack on America!
#283035 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:53 am
None of the weapons we issue ALL the police officers in AMERICA are assault weapons. That includes ALL the weapons issued to SWAT teams.
THEY ARE WEAPONS OF PROTECTION.
Let's go one step further dude.... Waco Texas. That is where weapons of assault were brought in. Tactics of war.

This was a government out of control killing people with assault weapons... OVER WHAT?

You have a closed mind Mike. But your opinions count... Up to the point you have a gun pointed at people I love and you pull the trigger. I'm calling you out Mike... Taking it to the extreme... YOU SEEK TO CONTROL PEOPLE EVEN UNDER THE THREAT OF DEATH... That can't happen 'till the power of people is taken away.

That ain't gonna happen in the good old USA! I read post's from people like you and red flags go up over your true intentions.... New world order? Destroy USA? Just Phuuck with peoples lives? Kill puppy dogs for the fun of it?

I don't know Mike... I have tried to be civil, but we DO HAVE A HISTORY WHERE I FELT YOU WERE EXTREMELY ABUSIVE!

Honestly.... I WOULDN'T TRUST YOU WITH A GUN, MIKE! You would use it as an ASSAULT WEAPON!
#283042 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm
Did you actually read the whole article, Glen? Doesn't sound like it to me.
#283048 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 pm
Australians had to give up forfeit all guns not just assault rifles..where's a grenade when you need one
#283056 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:40 pm
I read the whole article.

Didn't know they call the M16 a M4 now? I qualified as expert also as most did, big deal. The M16 sure doesn't kick much, that's why a lot of hunters like it, now my 30.06 will blow your shoulder back, but then again it'll put a much bigger hole in you and probably has 3 times the range as the M16(AR15).

Get a license for a gun? As the cop told me when he pulled me over driving is a privilege not a right, while clearly gun ownership is a right.

And you know every time I pull the trigger on my 30.06 or my.22 it throws a bullet down (semi-automatic).

We don't need more laws we need law enforcement of existing laws, and a competent law enforcement team.
Clearly the FBI isn't competent, it needs to be cleaned out.

Believe me those cops would rather I had a AR-15 in a fire fight, rather then my 30.06
#283095 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 am
Now how is this for scary Lynard...?????

I love my 30s extremely accurate out to long range...

However... My favorite gun is a pistol. A BIG ONE. I can hand load bullets that only have a 12 inch drop at 300 yards and actually spit a bullet twice the size of a hunting 30 06 round.OUT OF A PISTOL!

Fortunately... I am not a crazy like obama, schumer, pelosie, or any of the other politician hellbent to destroy the USA.

I think it's time to take away THEIR GUNS! Time to vote and RUN THEM RIGHT OUT OF GOVERNMENT OFFICE!!!!!

Get my point?
#283104 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:39 pm
Volunteers of America
Got a Revolution
Got a Revolution

Sounds like that pistol would require both hands on the grips.
#283106 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 pm
Saw this on statement on Tucker Carlson:

If we make guns illegal, then nobody will get shot anymore.
That's how we stopped everybody from doing drugs.

:lol:
#283127 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:25 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Read this one, boys:
https://agingmillennialengineer.com/2018/02/15/f**k/

None of that anti USA crap was available.

However "I LIKE GUNS , f**k YOU.

Thanks Mike... You don't believe in my first amendment constitutional rights under the laws of USA.. 2nd amendment, you don't feel any one except the government officials have the right to self protection... TSK,TSK,TSK!
Third amendment says no government officers CAN occupy your home. THEY ALREADY ARE!
The 4th amendment. 95 % of the country DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ONE...!!!!

STOP AND FRISK WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE AND OR A SEARCH WARRANT IS TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!
4th amendment. GO PHUUCKING READ IT! THE LAW OF THE LAND IS VERY CLEAR! ... NO ANARCHY!!!!
That means the law of the land is of no importance, when it is broken, continuously, in a way to protect you, so surrender your guns so only us evil killers have them...LMAO!!!!!
Mike I like you , your music, but I see it as you supporting leaving the back door open... SO THE WRONG DOGS DO COME HOME.
#283129 by Vampier
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm
Glen ... I like that, "The wrong dogs come home"... perfect.
#283140 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 am
Thanks Vamp , but it is far more serious than that. The powers that be feel it it is OK to allow 17 more people to die in a SOFT target because they are not only refusing to do their jobs but then they turn around and blame anyone that owns a gun.

If I was security... I was armed...

NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD!

That falls on the back OF DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP. Thank you hillary... You just got a bunch of innocent people killed. Thank you obama , as an ex president it is even more disgusting you just wanted to take away all the guns from the good guys....
8 years of financial attack on USA. , Only spawning helplessness on the young. GUILTY AS AS CHARGED!!!!!
These 17 deaths are on your conscience,,, barrack... NOT MINE!!!!!!

Biggest traitor, far worse than woodrow wilson. HE WAS MAJOR!
#283149 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 pm
You must have forgotten that a year ago Trump killed the bill that would make it harder for people with mental issues to obtain a weapon legally.
#283150 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm
That's not right Trump killed a bill that would have made seniors with mental issues have to have a "co-signer" when getting a gun. Nothing to do with people under 65, stick to the facts, and not the lefts talking points.