This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283070 by Vampier
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:38 pm
Russia has changed considerably since the period of time you mention Mike. In fact that Russia is no more just like the "America" that existed then. The entire world has changed radically with the success of the Globalist/ NWO Filth since then. Your point is utterly pointless, especially in context to what the others have mentioned here ... Clinton Filth ... Uranium ... the obstacle called Trump ... The Black Messiah's "Legacy" and as you did point out "Social Media" and the CONTROL it brings to those like you and Planet Guy who continue to selectively defy logic, history and REALITY.

BECOME AWARE OF REALITY ... DISTRACTION ... EVIL and that THE END of this world is at hand.
#283080 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 pm
It's too bad you guys are so blind that you don't see the further dividing this country is experiencing since Trump took office. Or that the Russian social media postings did affect the outcome of the election. Just go on believing everything great, while they bury 17 dead innocent people in Parkland this week.
#283082 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:14 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:It's too bad you guys are so blind that you don't see the further dividing this country is experiencing since Trump took office. Or that the Russian social media postings did affect the outcome of the election. Just go on believing everything great, while they bury 17 dead innocent people in Parkland this week.

The way you describe that is I should just submit.
I guess you don't know that much about world war 2. That was a BULLY WITH A GUN!

I'm trying to explain it in simple terms. The USA used all their guns to take a maniac to submission.

Now after years of listening to American leaders that are traitors to THE LAW OF THE LAND...This has become a foreign nation that was allowed to be as severe as Japan.

Now here me clear! There was a reason why so many brilliant men, put their lives on the line and wrote a document that has lasted as long as it has.

Now people just want to tear it down and send the new world order into total ANARCHY.

In this case someone left the backdoor open and the wrong dogs came home.

How did that happen?
#283087 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 pm
Taking that to a national level, the very same thing is going on

NANCY PELOSI... "We just have to pass this bill to find out what is in it"
Seriously, Nancy... Would you just pick up a gun, point it at your head, pull the trigger to find out if it was loaded?

We are dealing with some severely crazy people that are posing as intelligent people.

What nancy pelosie doesn't understand is THE USA. Way to many good people that are not going to put up with the take down of The UNITED STATES ofAMERICA. I could lecture on this for hours, but the stupidity is so intense...

She is not the only guilty party, just a prime example. Mike what all these kids protesting gun violence don't get...

YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN BUSY TRADING AWAY YOUR FREEDOM!

Someone left back door open and some of the worst criminals in mankinds history are knocking on the door.

Freedom has risk... Obviously you are afraid to stand up to secure your own FREEDOM!
#283093 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 am
WOW! That was very powerful to anyone with a brain in their head.

Almost as good as something VAMP would write... Unfortunately Stephan has been posting web sites instead of the words that he writes... that hold more truth. Sorry Vamp I just don't have that much free time right now to sit and watch.

It's 40 degrees. I'm in favor of going to the beach and soaking up some vitamin D.
Crazy... No... I realize clearly that all we do is controlled by crazies.

Pat on my own back... Oh here's my wife... Thanks for that hug.... My best friend.

The things I value most are sometimes so small and significantly more important than all the hatred of evil.
#283111 by Vampier
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Glen, I thank you for your kind words. I understand re the websites ... time is becoming more and more rare to us all and unfortunately limited. Mike is correct in that there is certainly more "division" than before but he is not aware of the reasons I feel. Firstly the masses are awakening more than ever so there is a growing division between those who are awake and those who slumber and still cling to their programming believing The Hag and The Black Messiah are "good people". THIS FILTH ....NOT GOOD IN ANY WAY ... THEY ARE DEMONIC COWARDLY LIARS.

As I have stated many times there is a gathering of sides and if one does not choose then they will be most definately upon the WRONG side now. Ancient Vegan has made some excellent points ... the "Elite " Trash can easily be picked off at a great distance by a good shot. All their "Security" are for close attack and worthless in a sniper scenario. Plus most of the "Security" loathe the scum they are protecting. Some have already gone down into their "D.U.M.B. Tombs" which all the American Citizens have paid for. I see a sort of Poetic Justice in all this as sick as it may sound upon first examination.

The USA and the World has long suffered an Evil Infection which has broken out with pimple headed Pustules who have closed meetings hiding their plotting. Every organization from the CIA to the city mayors in the country have been for the most part "compromised" by Evil. Now their ugly countenances are being exposed so it is little wonder that there is a growing widespread "discontent" Filth like AntiFA are magnets for the ignorant and the conditioned and they are the "S.A." for the NWO. Those who resist them have been kept down and in a minority, but now there is an Awakening. Let us hope it is not too late to get rid of not only the scum who lead but also the scum who follow.

Very soon violence will break out or be orchestrated in the usual clumsy fashion which all False Flags share. Let us hope it breaks from Patriotic discontent and determination to rid the parasites and pedophiles of this earth. Either way it bodes not well for any of us. Choose your side and get ready to fight and Die ... the time shortens every tick of the clock and every grain of the hourglass. There will be no "riding" this hideous occurence out ... active involvement will be required or solitary death by starvation, disease or infection ... Evil Infection.
#283114 by J-HALEY
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:It's too bad you guys are so blind that you don't see the further dividing this country is experiencing since Trump took office. Or that the Russian social media postings did affect the outcome of the election. Just go on believing everything great, while they bury 17 dead innocent people in Parkland this week.

Mike that is the thing RIGHT THERE that is dividing this country. It is not Trump it is you liberals accusing us conservatives of not caring about 17 innocent kids being killed. That is the narrative liberals push and frankly it is very insulting. let me explain something to you, that is the difference between you liberals and conservatives. We believe in practical application and you guys want to tax and take away rights. The only problem is These are MY RIGHTS and you ain't taking them! These sleezeball's that commit these crimes look for gun free zones where folks are vulnerable sorry you don't have the common sense to see that. Here in Texas we have armed police officers at the schools. if you take away every gun in this country a criminal will find them on the black market. They will be smuggled in from Mexico then the only folks with guns WILL be the bad guys. I mean drugs are outlawed and that has worked just great hasn't it? :roll: That idiot took an AR15 into the school because he was planning on breaking a window and doing what was done in Vegas. That AR15 is not as practical in the way he used it in a classroom in close combat as a semi-auto 45 or 9mil handgun would have been. As I understand it there was all kinds of things done to avoid just this type scenario. Someone let him in the Sheriff knew the FBI knew and the boy is mentally ill. The 911 terrorist didn't use a gun. This guy in Asia somewhere used a knife and killed more people than this turd. Bombs could have been used. The list goes on and on. Obama divided this country and you let him thank god your Lawless Hag didn't win! You are the problem Mike, you and your ilk! You are destroying this country as long as I and people that believe as I do draw breath you will NEVER get your way!
#283124 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:18 pm
Holy molly. Not only is Haley a great musician... He writes pretty damn PHUCKING GOOD!!!
You all should go back and read that a 2nd time... Just to learn ... IN THE WORDS OF TWISTED SISTER...

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! LMFAO
#283136 by MikeTalbot
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:31 am
Usually I don't care much for talking politics. But if you want to talk dividing the nation?

Permit me to introduce Barrack Obama. His ethnic politics have stuck this divided country of ours back in the fifties. Great job.

Trump, who pisses me off greatly since he lied about stopping all the middle east murders, at least thinks defending our borders might be a good idea. I have no idea how anyone could not agree with that. Democrats should love him too since he is upping the deficit every time he opens his mouth.

It looks very much to me like the country is already divided and has been for quite a while, it's just getting worse. Nobody wants to hear what the other side has to say, and everyone preaches to their own supporters. It's pretty scary, particularly to somebody like me who doesn't like any of them and reads a lot of history.

I can't decide if it's 1860 or 1914 but rarely have tensions been so high without a war developing out of it. That will really suck on a bunch of levels nobody seems to be thinking about. Oddly enough one of the big dividing lines seems to be city against rural which certainly played out in the last election.

Talbot
#283138 by Vampier
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 am
Haley ... Brilliant Post ... Thank You. Talbot ... good point about Rural vs City.
#283141 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:57 am
Mike, why does Trump you piss you off about all the middle east murders?

I don't understand your comment.

Open to discussion....
#283152 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:02 pm
Well I think understand what Talbot's saying and I agree.

Trump ran on a platform of not starting anymore wars and pulling out of existing wars. Now just last week we bombed the only Russian base outside of Russia, the base in Syria, and Russians were killed, I don't like this at all, even tho it would seem to prove he's not in with the Russians.....ie killing Russians.

And Trump is being financially irresponsible with our tax dollars.

And amnesty to illegal aliens..... Obama broke the law when he spoke on 11/20/14 granting amnesty to 5 million illegal aliens, when the Federal statute clearly states, "....making it a felony to aid, abet, or entice a foreigner to illegally enter the US", now Trump wants to give amnesty to these illegals. WTF?

The country has been divided now for at least thru my lifetime, but since the election of Trump it seems Hillary and Obama are sore losers and have led the rise of the deep state up against Trump where he can't even do his job.

I didn't want to vote for Trump but, felt I had to do all I could to make sure sure Hillary didn't get elected.

Trump is just another crooked politician it seems like, says what you want to here but does the bidding of whoever his handlers are, once again I quote:

Volunteers of America
Got a Revolution
Got a Revolution
#283153 by DainNobody
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm
Trump clears up his misunderstanding by the people of being pro-Russian by attacking a Russian base.. Gets the liberal press off his back proving he is not pro-Russian
#283175 by Vampier
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 pm
Ancient Vegan ... I like very much what you have stated. The time has now arrived I feel, for the Patriots of the USA to cease their tolerance and do what they are supposed to do in accordance with The Constitution. There has to be a further and very structural consolidation on a local and neighbourhood level.

Meetings for THE SECOND REVOLUTION in houses, Grange Halls and Parks ... open and protected. The government should not be allowed any more "Drills" and the military needs to Stand Down and cease their C.O.G. "Exercises". It is now a very serious situation and the Country hangs in the balance slipping upon the edge of The Abyss.

TAKE BACK the Country block by block, street by street, shop by shop, Town Hall by Town Hall and Police Station by Police Station. Court Houses need to be shuttered in their nefarious activities and money taking. The idiot Traitors declare "Sanctuary Cities ? Well it is high time that Patriots become Militia and declare Free and Constitutional Cities in the Face of the State and Federal despotic agencies.

A while ago I heard Lord Moncton and he had some excellent suggestions related to what I have stated. Many of the Churches and Halls of Government have been made into agents for Evil. None of this dirty work need be violent unless made so by the Desperate Evil it eradicates. In this case then it will become paramount to eliminate the enemies and make certain it is done in the open in front of everyone with Trial and sentences harsh and final.

There must be made a Transformation and return to the values the USA is supposed to have. BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW AND HAVE THEM HELP CLEANSE THE COUNTRY AND HALLS OF GOVERNMENT. OathTakers in Command of such should organize, and then take Right Action to save the Country. It will most certainly "Go Hot" at some point but great care must be taken to preparer and make certain it is the Evil who initiates violence. When they do then it must be given to them with great zeal and commitment and SPEED.

REVOLUTION IS NEEDED NOW. Recognize this and organize for it. The UN must be eradicated totally from the country. This a job for loyal Leaders and Troops who are Patriots. It will be messy and the outcome dubious but if Revolution does not take shape NOW at this moment, then it will be terminal and final for everyone. Fight for the Future by destroying the Filth of the Past who have always been nothing but generations of parasites.

Ancient Vegan is Correct.
#283179 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 pm
Jeff - where do you get the idea that "we" (meaning liberals?) want to "tax and take away rights". Sounds like more NRA propaganda to me. Which is just like the Russian social media stuff - designed to "divide and conquer" the American people.