This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283236 by MikeTalbot
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 am
Just read that a yellow bellied deputy was at the shooting site but waited until the shooting stopped to go in. That is just what those cowards in the SWAT costumes did at Columbine: nothing.

This 'heroic' deputy resigned and is eligible for a pension which I find disgusting.

Not very inspiring...

Talbot
#283241 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am
As I said Mike... People did not do their jobs.

Even the Vegas shooting stinks to High Helll !!!!

This is nothing more than a continuing plot to destroy the constitution.

2nd amendment? The question becomes , why it was so important to make it the 2nd, not an after thought.
Because our founding fathers wanted FREE PEOPLE to live with out fear of an out of control government ruled by a few over the many.
When liberals say I have NO RIGHT to PROTECT MYSELF... The 2nd is so outdated... What next, I should not be allowed to pray in church, or speak against the master? The people have already been brainwashed against the 4th. (stop and frisk).
This goes on and on... People seeking the ultimate... POWER!
#283745 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 am
OK.
Someone of little concern for anyone else up here attempted to add an addendum . The disgusting post is gone.

Thank you Band Mix for paying attention.

BYE WILLIE!
#283883 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:03 pm
Just for general info. An M4 can be switched to full auto. It is the preferred assault weapon of the our military. The training for it's use in full auto is very clear that it wastes ammo.

It has been illegal to own an assault weapon since 1932 without extreme vetting and permission from the government.

Sorry I'm just trying to fill up these pages to get to 6.
#283886 by DainNobody
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:49 pm
I want to hear the president speak