This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282895 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:52 pm
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call them "DACA people", some might consider that racist, what I meant to call them was

ILLEGAL ALIENS :x
#282896 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:59 pm
One more thing what's the difference between "paint yourself a dunce", and calling someone a dunce?

I'm just apoor hillbillie sheep farmer right Mike. Isn't that what a sheep man is, you might ask a Harvard law professor.
#282898 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 pm
Really just one more thing

So you think I'm so phukking dumb that you have to spoonfeed my own comments back to me to make your point?

I think you should change your name to Planet Bully
#282911 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 pm
You are f*cking dumb! 'Sheep-men' - not Sheep farmer! BAHHHH BAHHH - following the NRA's (and other pro-gun groups') every word, with no common sense of your own.

If you make it HARDER to buy these weapons - by stricter background checks, doesn't it follow there will fewer of these guns getting into the wrong hands? IF you don't see that logic, then just go back to the sheep pasture.
#282915 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm
they will switch to sawed off shotguns then..maybe kill 5 or 6 instead of 30 but it will still be a mass shooting
#282916 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:One more thing what's the difference between "paint yourself a dunce", and calling someone a dunce?

I'm just apoor hillbillie sheep farmer right Mike. Isn't that what a sheep man is, you might ask a Harvard law professor.

if you can't figure out the difference yourself...no amt of explaining in the world will help.

but you can explain something to me....why is it when I express my views and opinions w the exact same amt of rancor and name calling as everyone else (including YOU) that you refer to it as "bullying" but when you and others run their mouths off it isn't?

nah, never mind....cos NO AMOUNT of explaining that one.... is gonna get it done. :wink:
#282919 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:56 pm
I never referred to you as bullying but rather a bully if you can't figure that one out no amount of explaining is gonna help.

C'mon Mike why didn't they do this during Obama's reign. What the crime statistics in Chicago, New York, LA, where they have stricter gun laws, and more killings and shootings.

Your right I am dumb to argue a point with someone has such a closed mind that he can only hear his size, I think you suffer from Optic- rectumitis where your optic nerve is attached to your asshole and it's giving you a shitty outlook

Besides bully I can't think of any names I've called you lately PB, but I'm confident in your abilities to pull it up and show it on this thread.

There has to be a solution< but I don't think more gun laws by a out of touch government is the answer.

What is the difference between a sheep man and a sheep farmer, you know we call cattle farmers out here cattle men.
#282922 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:11 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I never referred to you as bullying but rather a bully

you wanna play semantics games? really?

fine....bullying is what bullies do. wow, you really needed that explained to you? certainly YOU have enough exp as a BULLY yourself to get that. :wink:

once again....it's always two sets of rules w you hard line right wingers.always pointing fingers for the exact same behavior you engage in.

i'm not gonna dig up any old threads....but i have to ask... so, how's that newer and kinder Lynard we were all promised working out?

cos, from what i see, your're the still the exact same bullheaded BULLY throwing YOUR opinions around as facts and acting as if only YOUR's matters.

still the same old Lynard with a new screen name. same old Lynard w the same itchy trigger finger looking to throw down and tussle just the same as before.

....water and it's own level. :roll:
#282930 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 pm
My aren't we testy, I'm just pointing out the facts.
Fact 1 I've never been a bully I've always stood up for the little guy I just love to fight bullies, cause they don't scare me, even tho this backfires sometimes like when you step in front of the little guy whose getting bullied and go head to toe with the bully, then you got this little guy following you around abd you've got to say get the phik away from me, I wasn't protecting you as much as I was just wanting to take on the bully.
One set of rules the US CONSTITUTION

This newer and kinder Lynard seems to have struck a nerve. So it's working out fine I'm civil and trying to be a little funny, I don't think I've attacked you personally

Fact is Obama did those things Hillary did those things, they're facts no matter how bad you want to rewrite history.

Looks like you've thrown down and I've merely took up the gauntlet, if the waters too hot get away from the fire.

Sorry that you think I'm bullying you cause I don't think indicting 13 Russians by a prosecutor who was hired to find out if Trump broke a law that isn't against the law in this case.

Aren't you bullying us by shoving your opinion down our throats, with out any respect for the way we interpret this "collusion" investigation.

:lol:
#282934 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You just proved how brainwashed against guns you are. This was a little hitler, deranged, cruel and absolutely vicious.

Now let me ask you a question Mike. Even a short 18 inch legal auto lite rifle is still a big weapon to carry into school , across a parking lot and avoid THE TWO RESOURCE OFFICERS THAT WERE ON DUTY AT THE TIME. There were 2 Broward county cops on duty.
What sort of security is that if someone can walk through a back door and commit this atrocity.

You don't get it. This school actually had protection. BUT this killer was actually able to circumvent ALL OF IT.
So it wasn't very good protection and trained people being paid, DID NOT DO THEIR JOB!

In NY, Every parent, during school hours, MUST COME THROUGH THE MAIN ENTRANCE... As stupid as this sounds you would never be able to walk an AUTO LITE RIFLE through that front door. Did someone open the back door for this maniac.

You are posing questions that immediately lean to banning guns. ASK 6MILLION DEAD JEWS IF THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. No it wasn't... They all dead...

It is very sad.

After all this shiit it was exactly like I said. THE FBI screwed up. The local police screwed up. the security officer in charge of protecting these innocent DID NOT DO THEIR JOB.

Right away Mark and PG just want to go into the liberal agenda of anti gun.
OK... Lets eliminate all guns... Anyone want to see the brutal attack on individual freedom and the death of America.

When they speak of this... I can not treat them as anything more than people that just want me dead.

I have no fear.
#282938 by MikeTalbot
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:41 am
Right on two points Glen, big time wrong on the third.

The cops who went to that bastard's house thirty nine times? Hello?

the FBI? What a bunch of useless buffoons. They also were 'watching' the Orlando shooter and that freak in CA. Hooray...big bloody deal. Fire the whole bunch of 'em.

Note to all: background checks only work if the LEOs do their job. Making them stricter would have no effect in this instance.

But as to the UNARMED security guy at the school? He died the noblest death of all, shielding the kids with his body. So let's not be knocking him for God's sake.

Talbot

Talbot
#282949 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:This is not about guns this about the law being use to kill any one that does not fit into the NEW WORLD ORDER.

hitler tried this, as did so many other people in power.

hitler, Hitler, HITLER!!!!!

(how's THAT for the same predictable and tired knee jerk reflex, Boris???? :lol:)

you make zero sense. it's the LAW that allows any wack job to buy WHATEVER weapon they want.

that's the "law" that YOU support! as long as YOU are ok w any would be mass murderer being able to stockpile such weapons and boatloads of ammo...IT'S YOU who is supporting "laws" that put children and everyone in danger.

Why do you think it is OK to call anyone a "DUNCE" or "DISHONEST"?

WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU?

you know who i am. i'm the guy you keep lying to and keep lying about.

i'm the one who you dishonestly try to distort and misrepresent my views on the second amendment.

that's why i call you dishonest. but that's how you roll.....that's the level you so easily stoop to in order to "win". :oops:

speaking of lies...you lied about me calling anyone a dunce..... i said you were "willing to paint yourself a dunce" by LYING about not understanding the simple point I was making.

that's not how an honest person makes their case and behaves.

it's simple....play it straight, be honest.....and i won't call your integrity into question.

continue to lie, misrep, and distort and i will question your honesty.[/quote]
THAT IS THE BULL PLANET GUY HAS TO SAY. 17 kids dead and he doesn't give a craap. All he wants to do is follow the path of psychopaths that believe hitler was a good guy. We should humiliate anyone that remembers history.

Mark, thanks for proving you are just total out of control person. Thank GOD you wouldn't pass the simple gun control checks that are in place. I wouldn't trust you with a sling-shot. They are illegal in NY.
Vamp just put you straight. YOU DUNCE!
You have no integrity... There is nothing to call into question.
By the way, too is a verb. It is spelled too. NOT TO.
I think you make zero sense. You have shown it over and over. LIAR!!!!
#282958 by Ancient Vegan
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:47 am
Great video Vamp, had to subscribe to that guy he just wouldn't stop making sense.
#282972 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-shooting-high-school-parkland-fla-multiple-injuries-reported-200936418.html

So tell me why automatic or semi-automatic weaponry is available for sale to the general public, when its only purpose is to kill lots of people quickly?
Let's hear how the NRA has brainwashed you .... GO

The reason is simple: because the government and criminals have them.

So I propose a new law: We should make a law against using a gun for mass murder at a school.

If that doesn't work, lets make a law against killing someone in any way. I'm sure that will stop this madness!