This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282695 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 pm
I know this is silly.
I bought a bunch them as "silly little presents", for CHRISTMAS.

I tried to sleep with one of them . The judge is out to lunch...
I will say that everyone actually likes them...

I have a pillow that is 2 inches thick, hard as a rock, and is older than all of us here.
Just laughing, I tried to move into the space age. Actually... I DON'T NEED A PHUCKING PILLOW!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#282715 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:05 pm
I thought I read that you have to specify whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper when you order these because they have different models.
Then you do something with it the first time you use it and it permanently conforms to that shape?
#282728 by Vampier
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:54 am
That almost sounds kinky.
#282730 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:I thought I read that you have to specify whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper when you order these because they have different models.
Then you do something with it the first time you use it and it permanently conforms to that shape?

It is just a phucking PILLOW.
Sorry I am laughing my asss off because Americans have been sold a bill of goods that their life will be wonderful if they sleep on this pillow.
Marketing... Isn't it Amazing?

Mike you are right! However this is just a moment of fun over something as silly as a pillow. I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm beat up and tired... A hardwood floor is just as good as any fancy bed or pillow. Just laughing...
#282763 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:31 pm
I dunno, my old bones like a good mattress! Just over a year ago, my wife finally said we needed to replace our mattress - which I got back in 1983! Yes, it was 33 years old. Back then it was a 'new tech' high end all-foam (for use with platform bed) that sold for about $200 and was guaranteed for 20 years. I got it for $100 from a friend who worked at a furniture store so got it for me at cost. Think I got my money's worth!

Replaced it with an $800 mattress that came rolled/squeezed up into a tubular plastic bag - took 2 days for it to 'expand' to regular size. And is it as comfortable? Nope. But it doesn't sag either. And my wife is happier, so that's what counts!