This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282549 by MikeTalbot
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 am
Glen

Why am I broke? Divorce, the company I worked for went belly up, then my health went belly up. I'm on my third brand new asthma treatment and the first one knocked my heart out of wack. Don't work because I can't work. I live on a social security pittance and I'm bankrupt. I'm writing books that aren't selling much because I can't afford marketing and I'm drinking 14.00 / 55 gallon drum vodka.

I'd note that I taught myself several trades, have no degree and was pulling down six figures as an IT project manager. sh*t happens.

I'm leaving Indie this year and chasing down a publisher. Things are improving, I'm almost up to par to rejoin the church band, excerpt that my car is falling apart. Maybe this year will be better. But I won't be digging ditches and it ain't because I'm too proud - I've done it.

But if you have any spare weed feel free to send it on.

Talbot
#282550 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 am
Mike you might be poor physically, but you are a rich man spiritually..and I truly mean that from the bottom of my grinch heart.. you might be the only guy here I have never seen blow up and go beserk on another.. you are blessed..
#282552 by MikeTalbot
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 am
Thanks pal.

I regard anger as a tool of the enemy - I hate to give him a freebie.

cheers
Talbot
#282553 by MikeTalbot
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:31 am
Thanks pal.

cheers
Talbot
#282554 by J-HALEY
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 am
Mike, I am sorry to hear things aren’t going well for you. I truly enjoy reading the things you have written and shared here on bandmix. You deserve better in life. I will keep you in my prayers.
#282557 by MikeTalbot
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:06 am
Thanks Mr. Haley.

Don't worry, I'm cool but always appreciate prayers!

Talbot
#282560 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:25 am
I love it. Two guys that have been on the hellenback show and realize the importance of still caring.

Mike I don't have any pot. Never been involved with it, never will, however after watching "MOONSHINERS" I would like to build a still... JUST TO DO IT!
If for some reason I come up with a hundred gallons of vodka that won't kill you with a sip... I'l keep you in mind. :wink:
#282571 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Thanks pal.

cheers
Talbot

cheers
Talbot

if there's one thing that really singes my keester and flies me into a blind rage....it's double posting!

hang in there, MT...my money's on you. 8)
#282573 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 pm

cheers
Talbot

if there's one thing that singes my keester and flies me into a blind rage....it's double posting!

hang in there, MT...my money's on you. 8)
#283584 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:32 am
Doesn't anyone realize we have been friends for a long time.
As nasty as we have all been...
Sorry I'm laughing... Not one of you are bad people.
Some of you I love, some of you I don't...That doesn't mean I hate you!!!