This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281932 by DainNobody
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:49 pm
do you guys think Putin and Trump have some sort of secret alliance that will effect the purses of ordinary common citizens of each country?.. will we lose buying power or gain wealth and prestige? for 2018? :)
#281958 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 am
Liberals will be screaming for more taxation and higher levels of social redistribution.

I will only say... To those thieves... :lol:

The words I would use are much stronger. Since this is a family channel, I won't.
#281964 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Liberals will be screaming for more taxation and higher levels of social redistribution.

The words I would use are much stronger. Since this is a family channel, I won't.

no need for ME to scream for more taxation....this new "tax plan" is going to be more than enough of a tax hike for me, you, and all poor working slobs everywhere.

but, that's the republican party at work for you...the party that is supposed to keep our taxes low....and they can't even do that! no, instead....they have to take care of their campaign donors. and the working man/working woman be damned. :oops:

but at least we're getting something for the increased taxes we'll be shelling out.....more money in the pockets of those who already HAVE most of the money. and 1.3 trillion dollars in debt! thank you republican party!

Taxation w/o Representation....do you really support that? This new tax plan has what....an approval rating in the twenties from the people?

So, who is serving us this $hit sandwich and telling us it's caviar? Libs? Dems?

nope.
#281994 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 pm
What is nice is the further down line of your arguments, the more you are right.
I SEE GOVERNMENT OUT OF CONTROL.
I SEE A GOVERNMENT OF OLD SORRY POLITICIANS THAT NEED TO STEP DOWN.

I SEE A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS PROMISED THE PROTECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND THE LAW OF THE LAND...

THEN PPHHUCCKED OVER WAY TO MANY CITIZENS.

I don't have a complaint against you Mark. You are a great player and I bet you are also a great guy....

I wishI could shake you by your shoulders and give you handshake.
Glenny.
#281998 by Planetguy
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 am
I could do w/o my shoulders being shaken but will always welcome an honest and heartfelt handshake.

We were planning on driving to my folks in Bayside Queens in a cpl of days, but what w the weather you guys are dealing w, we 're putting that on hold for now.

I hope you and your's are staying safe in this ridiculous weather.
#282000 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:30 am
Mark

My brother just emailed me a rather harrowing account of the weather in MD of all places. Best to stay home with a jug and dare I say it, chill out? 8)

happy New Year

Talbot
#282001 by DainNobody
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:33 am
Sloppy Steve and the Trumps ... Once buds. Now enemies. And Bannons populist agenda has more backing among true Republicans
#282005 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 am
Planetguy wrote:I could do w/o my shoulders being shaken but will always welcome an honest and heartfelt handshake.

We were planning on driving to my folks in Bayside Queens in a cpl of days, but what w the weather you guys are dealing w, we 're putting that on hold for now.

I hope you and your's are staying safe in this ridiculous weather.

Done Deal Mark... Just not this minute. The weather is life threatening. I'm hiding out here just to give me a minute to collect my self presence. Way to many desperate people... Even just sitting here for a few minutes gives me a break. 7 degrees. 5 am. Phone is already ringing... Gotta go. Thanks for the handshake Mark. That's a square , no BS comment ,OK. Thanks.
#282008 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:Sloppy Steve and the Trumps ... Once buds. Now enemies. And Bannons populist agenda has more backing among true Republicans

Actually Bannon is who brought the "alt-right" into the Trump fold for the election. The Trumpies who were bullies and liars were all coming from the Brietbart and Drudge Report links.

I don't think Bannon is actually one of them, but did nothing to discourage them.
#282009 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:51 pm
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Liberals will be screaming for more taxation and higher levels of social redistribution.

no need for ME to scream for more taxation....this new "tax plan" is going to be more than enough of a tax hike for me, you, and all poor working slobs everywhere.

but, that's the republican party at work for you...the party that is supposed to keep our taxes low....and they can't even do that! no, instead....they have to take care of their campaign donors. and the working man/working woman be damned. :oops:

but at least we're getting something for the increased taxes we'll be shelling out.....more money in the pockets of those who already HAVE most of the money. and 1.3 trillion dollars in debt! thank you republican party!

Taxation w/o Representation....do you really support that? This new tax plan has what....an approval rating in the twenties from the people?

So, who is serving us this $hit sandwich and telling us it's caviar? Libs? Dems?

nope.

That's ridiculous poppycock. Only MSNBC and CNN are spreading such manure.

It's the fastest our economy has grown in 17 years...and it's only going to get better.

THANK GOD Barak Osama-laden is gone. Now if he would only drop dead with Clinton.....

#282011 by Planetguy
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:47 am
Distractions and diversions.

Obama is no longer president.

Hillary Clinton is not president (and will not be).

It's been five yrs since she was Secretary of State.

Over 20 yrs since Bill Clinton was president.

But these are the fallback fall guys that become the focus and get trotted out when Trump's policies, behavior, and mental fitness are questioned!

No, instead of concern about Trump's serial lying, the dangerous game of chicken he's playing w N Korea, his possible collusion w Russia , etc., etc. ..... Let's continue to bitch and moan about the Clinton's and Obama. :roll:
#282012 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 am
I am still concerned with the legislation that BUSH ONE DID.
He wrecked the country.

I know you are going to say WHAT?

He was just another traitor of the AMERICAN VALUES, OF FREEDOM!

He was a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT... That set precedence that would open incredible BS.

All these years later, few have gone back far enough into short term history to understand my words.

I am going to remain civil... But think about my words...
#282021 by DainNobody
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 pm
Russian Secret Agents are sneaky devils..they pose as Americans and have completely learned how to disguise their accents while promoting their agendas..
1. They are anti-gay and violently attack gays when they are stationed in the motherland while on temporary assignments.....
2. Hard to believe.. But modern Russian society is pro-capitalism..do not believe for a minute that they espouse the philosophy of the. Clintons and. Liz. Warren
3. The Russians will and have infiltrated Facebook and will steer followers to deny the ethics and culture brought forth by the progressive movement..past experience while the Soviet Union made them aware you can not be a hand-out to. Every body thinking up new ideals.. :roll: