This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281922 by schmedidiah
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:37 am
:D
Last edited by schmedidiah on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#281928 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:58 pm
george1146561 wrote:... and the horse you rode in on.

And original, too! :lol: :lol:
#281950 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:49 am
Hard to ignore a self-righteous troll who argues every single thing posted. Guess we'll have to wait for a new troll to show up!
#281953 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:36 am
I have it from good sources that he succumbed after tucking into some bad crow that didn't agree with him. (Ironic. Usually it is HE who can't agree!)

But on the plus side, sources also tell me he's moving to Hackensack to study Itsy Bitsy Guitar w Glen Scruggs. After mastering the instrument (after the first lesson )he'll have to explain to Mr Scruggs that Scruggs is an asshole , needs to learn to read, and doesn't know the proper name of the very instr he plays!

Plans are also afoot for our dearly departed debate captain to start up an Itsy Bitsy Guitar Orchestra with all members wielding 5 string _________!
#281954 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 am
EASY PEASY. It is awesome that some of the good people have NOT left this web-site.
ASSHOLE, it seems that in your opinion,you will never get it. I do NOT HATE YOU in any way.
I wish you would... Understand...
You play very good...
Put down your guns... Stop using them out of hate. The problem is not guns, bombs, and any other weapons...

IT IS HATE!
#281960 by schmedidiah
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:07 pm
? :lol:

#281963 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Oh no! The horror!

TWO threads where poor George was shown to be wrong about something ( sheeeet, I'm wrong about things DAILY!!!!) and when it was clearly illustrated for all w eyes to see (OH THE HORROR) he folds up his tent and hightails it outta here?

That is some sad $hit right there.

Look, "being right" is just as important to me as anyone and I will go to the carpet defending my views and opinions (just like most of the other highly opinionated members here). Is there anyone here who IS a creampuff and not ready to do the same???? I don't think so.

But, trust me....when you show me incontrovertible proof that I am wrong about something....I will take my medicine and own to up it.

Lots of people have come and gone over time here.....and though there are some cool, funny, interesting and very smart folks here to kick it around with and cross swords with...let's face it....really, as a "music forum" this place leaves much to be desired.

Still, a person oughta be able to stick to his word and his words.....how embarrassed do you have to be to hightail it outta here AND erase everything you took the time to share?

It was never my intention to send George packing, and i'm certain that wasn't Mike's intention either.

Glen...you either don't get it, are projecting your own feelings, or worse.... are playing that head game once again going to your silly "hate analysis". Give it up. it's silly. I don't hate you.... george, or anyone else here.

Do you "hate" everyone you cross swords with here? I think not. So what say you give the two bit arm chair psychology a rest, eh? :wink:

That outta the way....does anyone wanna buy an "Itsy Bitsy Guitar" I have for sale????
#281965 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:44 pm
George is browsing this thread as we speak. He goes by none listed now.. I never had a gripe with George. And sorta miss his perspective
#281966 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:George is browsing this thread as we speak. He goes by none listed now..

and so he is. online right now in fact.

Hey george/none listed...no hard feelings, man. Stick around if ya feel like....i'm sure i speak for others here when i say that i enjoyed much of what you had to say re. music.

as for your for propensity to whip out the red pen and obstinately digging your heels in (often times into quicksand)....well, we all gotta be who we are. :wink:

Go in peace, live long and prosper. :)
#281968 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 pm
None Listed wrote:It takes a long time to go through old posts to delete them one-by-one. So, you might see me as online while I dig through the archives erasing my posts.

wow! no doubt going thru all your posts must take a VERY long time!

None Listed wrote: I don't have enough time left to waste it on activities that have no reward, and that only make me wish I was doing something else.

wow! no doubt going thru all your posts must take a VERY long time!

i guess we all find time for what we deem important and worthwhile.
#281970 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:15 pm
What a schmuck!
#281973 by schmedidiah
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 pm
Don't let the door hit you....

and the horse you rode in on!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: