This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281995 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:39 pm
Planetguy wrote:Oh no! The horror!

TWO threads where poor George was shown to be wrong about something ( sheeeet, I'm wrong about things DAILY!!!!) and when it was clearly illustrated for all w eyes to see (OH THE HORROR) he folds up his tent and hightails it outta here?

That is some sad $hit right there.

Look, "being right" is just as important to me as anyone and I will go to the carpet defending my views and opinions (just like most of the other highly opinionated members here). Is there anyone here who IS a creampuff and not ready to do the same???? I don't think so.

But, trust me....when you show me incontrovertible proof that I am wrong about something....I will take my medicine and own to up it.

Lots of people have come and gone over time here.....and though there are some cool, funny, interesting and very smart folks here to kick it around with and cross swords with...let's face it....really, as a "music forum" this place leaves much to be desired.

Still, a person oughta be able to stick to his word and his words.....how embarrassed do you have to be to hightail it outta here AND erase everything you took the time to share?

It was never my intention to send George packing, and i'm certain that wasn't Mike's intention either.

Glen...you either don't get it, are projecting your own feelings, or worse.... are playing that head game once again going to your silly "hate analysis". Give it up. it's silly. I don't hate you.... george, or anyone else here.

Do you "hate" everyone you cross swords with here? I think not. So what say you give the two bit arm chair psychology a rest, eh? :wink:

That outta the way....does anyone wanna buy an "Itsy Bitsy Guitar" I have for sale????

Did you just miss the point?
You are definitely not blameless.

I don't care ... I like you dude... I wish we could get along without any hate. I honestly don't have time for that.
#282014 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 am
See. I'm a better songwriter. I only needed one word.
Gently chiding you.

I thought that was funny.
My wife keeps telling me I have a distorted sense of humor.
I tell her then why have you been hanging around with me for 35 years...
And she says because every 2 or 3 years you say something that is funny. :roll:

Love and Peace to all that understand this. Everyone else... :lol:
#282015 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Hard to ignore a self-righteous troll who argues every single thing posted. Guess we'll have to wait for a new troll to show up!

Wow!
The truth in those words actually compels me to call you friend.

You were not up here when we had such major trolls trying to wreck any conversation. It was so bad that I attacked Stephan, just because he started off sounding like a TROLL. Laughing my butt off, looking back.

We disagree on many things. I am certain of one thing... You are a good person, best wishes Mike.

NO! I'm not suddenly doing all sorts of drugs. :lol:
#282030 by schmedidiah
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:39 pm
I've been here almost 4 years. place isn't what it once was, obviously, but the 20 new topics a day from the Brietbart/ Alex Jones wing of the party are the number one reason this place is as stagnant as it is. sorry to see you leave <strike>George 1146561</strike> <strike>none given.</strike> Done With this sh*t. actually, you're still here. so glad to see you switching personas twice a week, taking several days to delete hundreds of posts, yet still being the same argumentative asshole you always were. we knew you could do it! :D

#282032 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:13 pm
Schmedd said it well! :mrgreen:
#282037 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 pm
Done With This sh*t wrote:
That is some sad $hit right there.

No, the sad sh*t was putting up with your sh*t for as long as I did. I went through the archives and deleted my old posts. In the process, I notices what a petty, vindictive and downright nasty little cyber-troll and bully you were. With you, it wasn't about being right or wrong, it was about being as nasty and snarky as you could be. You're like a two year old who hasn't been potty trained who shits anywhere and everywhere. Worst of all, you apparently think it's fun, and that people enjoy watching you sh*t in your pants. Or maybe you're more like a monkey from the zoo who like to fling his own feces around.

You're nasty to everyone. You hide behind your pseudonym and insult everyone around you. You one of the worst damn losers I've ever seen in cyberspace, dating back to the days before the World Wide Web when we used BBS systems to access discussion forums using offline readers like SLMR and Blue Wave, on services like RIME and FIDO.

Like all bullies, your reaction to someone finally having enough of your sh*t is to act all innocent, and pretend the person who finally said "Enough!" just couldn't handle your self-deluded intellect. You're too damn stupid to recognize the principle of the straw that broke the camel's back. That last straw was just a straw, no worse than all the others. But eventually, they all add up and finally the last one forces the breaking point.

I participate in forums like this for fun. If it isn't fun, then what's the point? And dealing with the constant bullshit from an asshole like you just isn't fun. As bad as jerks like Little Willie with his spamming of stupid pictures was, you're the single worst offender at chasing people away from this forum. As I went through the old threads, I noticed how many of the people who used to participate who quietly left after engaging in exchanges with you. You're the single biggest reason this forum is dying.

George (and you will always be George) I tried to help you with your self-righteous and argumentative temper when you first got here. Bent over backwards to accommodate your bizarre need to exalt thyself. The real problem is that you have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever.

You could have listened but chose not to. I know these guys well.....they are all willing to give you chance after chance after chance to be a good influence here. If you could humble yourself just a little, you'd be amazed at how this place ain't so bad. The only place left on the net where people can actually say what they're thinking without being booted or moderated....but that means we, the collective members, have to police it ourselves.

Frankly you've been one of the worst offenders in my 7 years here. And you've burned chance after chance after chance to be a respected member of the forum. Try laughing at yourself once in a while, cause that's some funny shiite.

You don't have to conform to any standard here, and no one is hating on you that didn't first reach out as a brother in music. And yet still being considered a member in good standing (while also being an interesting asshole like the rest of us) is possible with a little humility.

#282038 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm
what ted, schmed, and mike said.

say....ya know, hard as i might try.... i just can't drive you guys ( nor all the others with the spine and HONOR to man up when called for ) away!!!!

george...if you can pull that limb (and it IS a limb...not a stick) out of your ass, develop a sense of humor, let go of your churlish need to always be right and always prove others wrong... there might still be some hope for you yet.

take your experience at BM as a learning opportunity....nobody likes a peevish and insecure debate captain who's always looking to bolster their low self esteem by correcting others and arguing about anything/everything.

now, as for ted, schmed, mike and everyone us who hasn't tucked tail and ran......what are ya waiting for?!?!?!??! get the hell out of here already, will ya????!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#282040 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:23 pm
Planetguy wrote:
now, as for ted, schmed, mike and everyone us who hasn't tucked tail and ran......what are ya waiting for?!?!?!??! get the hell out of here already, will ya????!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm hanging on to learn jazz guitar from ya....asshole

:lol:
#282043 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:28 pm
yod wrote:
Planetguy wrote:

I'm hanging on to learn jazz guitar from ya....asshole :lol:

that's it.....i can't take anymore of this abuse. i'm leaving......but not before i spend the rest of the week deleting all my threads. (ya know....cos like, hey... time is too precious to waste on foolish endeavors and all)

as for teaching you anything...i can teach you what NOT to do!
#282045 by DainNobody
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:42 pm
George. It takes 2 to tango
#282050 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 pm
I hang around because I like pain. I hear all this name calling and insults but I'm still waiting for some real expertise, like this:

You will either die on the gallows or of a loathsome disease.
- - - John Montague (to John Wilkes)
That depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.
- - - John Wilkes, in reply

Talbot