This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282053 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 am
MikeTalbot wrote:You will either die on the gallows or of a loathsome disease.
- - - John Montague (to John Wilkes)
That depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.
- - - John Wilkes, in reply

Talbot

that is HILARIOUS!!!!
#282057 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:09 am
yod wrote:
MikeTalbot wrote:You will either die on the gallows or of a loathsome disease.
- - - John Montague (to John Wilkes)
That depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.
- - - John Wilkes, in reply

Talbot[/quote
that is HILARIOUS!!!!

YA KNOW....
Even if someone gets really negative...
I am actually happy to see everyone expressing their opinion.
So long as we just don't get to outright insulting, where everyone rolls their eyes :roll: :)
This site is awesome because the owners are extremely tolerant and I can't figure out how the heck they are making enough money.
YA KNOW... There is not one person here that I would use the hate word against.
I miss the many that have left. Go find Jeff Cowley on Facebook . Totally AWESOME person. I could go on and on.

I'm rambling again.I'm an old exhausted man grateful for people that don't even like me much.
#283109 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 pm
Shameless bump
#283110 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:15 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:EASY PEASY. It is awesome that some of the good people have NOT left this web-site.
ASSHOLE, it seems that in your opinion,you will never get it. I do NOT HATE YOU in any way.
I wish you would... Understand...
You play very good...
Put down your guns... Stop using them out of hate. The problem is not guns, bombs, and any other weapons...

IT IS HATE!
THIS ....Glen knows you are full of hate as do I
#283113 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm
God bless George..his own words that ring so true then and today..George's words getting it right as rain addressing planetjerk.. "No, the sad sh*t was putting up with your sh*t for as long as I did. I went through the archives and deleted my old posts. In the process, I notices what a petty, vindictive and downright nasty little cyber-troll and bully you were. With you, it wasn't about being right or wrong, it was about being as nasty and snarky as you could be. You're like a two year old who hasn't been potty trained who shits anywhere and everywhere. Worst of all, you apparently think it's fun, and that people enjoy watching you sh*t in your pants. Or maybe you're more like a monkey from the zoo who like to fling his own feces around.

You're nasty to everyone. You hide behind your pseudonym and insult everyone around you. You one of the worst damn losers I've ever seen in cyberspace, dating back to the days before the World Wide Web when we used BBS systems to access discussion forums using offline readers like SLMR and Blue Wave, on services like RIME and FIDO.

Like all bullies, your reaction to someone finally having enough of your sh*t is to act all innocent, and pretend the person who finally said "Enough!" just couldn't handle your self-deluded intellect. You're too