This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281855 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:19 pm
So now you believe us? It ain't there. I don't know if its a forum bot/software that does it, but suspect so, as there are way too many new profiles created regularly for any admin to be checking them.
#281889 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 am
Evidently you forgot what you typed - arguing that you "could see what you typed" and that what I reported and saw was wrong:

george1146561 wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
george1146561 wrote:
Once again, I repeat, my email address is in my profile.

You don't see what others see?

Sometimes people contact me at g_erdner at dot com.

No, I see what I typed: Sometimes people contact me at g_erdner at yahoo dot com. That's cut and pasted from what I see when I open my profile. It's exactly what I typed in there.
#281898 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:41 pm
george1146561 wrote:I know what I typed. I referred back to it before replying. At no place in what I typed did I say that I did not believe anyone. I dare you to point out where I said I didn't believe anyone.

Maybe if assholes like you didn't falsely accuse me so often, I wouldn't be so interested in defending myself.

Just LOOK at the post 2 above this one - where YOU kept insisting that what you typed is what was there. GEEZ, change your profile name to 'ARGUINGGEORGE' already! Maybe if assholes like you didn't insist on arguing every single thing anyone else posts, this place might be back to its usual crapola!
#281900 by Planetguy
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:03 pm
I can't get too mad at George./ Poor guy thinks he's still captain of his H.S. debating team. Hey, George...did that get you laid a lot back then? Did it garner you much respect, street cred, and make you a lot of friends? How's it working for you here at BM?

Best laugh of all....

george1146561 wrote:
Yes, I am aware that you'll waste an inordinate amount of time trying to unsuccessfully "prove" a mistake.

#281916 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:42 pm
george1146561 wrote:I said that I saw what I saw. I did not deny that anyone else saw what they saw. You only INFERRED it, I didn't IMPLY it. Learn to f**k READ.

Dayne asked for email addresses to send the download to. You replied it was in your profile. I told you it wasn't, you argued that it was there because you saw it - give it up Debate Team Man. You never provided Dayne the email address, continuing to believe it was there in your profile.