This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281539 by DainNobody
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm
like the name for me and Faron, band name , "Jam Jockey Serenade".. we might be gigging at Thursday Bolivar Ladies Shop Night..
#281540 by DainNobody
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 pm
it will be brutal weather wise..
#281564 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:46 am
DUDE! This is an amazing website. I have been hanging out here because I have listened to some amazing musicians.
I have also been privileged to be part of some amazing life stories.

YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!

Hate is a strong word. I hold NO hatred in my heart against you. I'm not going to lecture you or preach.
Damn it , sounds like you have been through quite a bit.

I wish you the best.
#281576 by Vampier
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm
I think "Extremely Bitter" might be a more apt term. If what you state is in fact true then you have my profound sympathies and understanding. I feel that in this case we all should cut you some slack and try to encourage you in your present state to get out of it, Rise Up and find the courage and energy to move on. Easier said than done I know. Merry Christmas Canoli and my compliments on your survival through it all ... perhaps a bit tattered but filled with emotion that if better directed would take you out of the mire. Good luck

Dayne .. it is a fine name. Try to find a "Lady" who likes to adopt stray cats and your music.