This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281417 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:48 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:cherry mristmas!!

Either you are mocking CHRISTIANS, or you just don't understand...Or you just made a simple spelling mistake...

Let's try again...

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
#281671 by DainNobody
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:18 pm
like Gary said, Xmas is based upon a pagan festival honoring the Roman God of Agriculture, named Saturnus.. we as Christians, both Orthodox and Gnostic Christians should abstain from this "holiday" .. :)
#281675 by MikeTalbot
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 pm
Two points.

We chose the day to celebrate the birth of Christ. And that is just what we do.
All this dispute about pagan nonsense is meaningless. They don't own the calendar. You'll see no idol worship in Christian churches and I for one, have stopped painting myself blue.

Re Gnostic. Not Christian. Just another early heresy because people always want 'more,' to be in on the secret stuff. The Bible has it all covered. That Gnostic baloney diminishes Christ who did ALL that needs to be done.

Merry Christmas
Talbot
#281681 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:09 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:like Gary said, Xmas is based upon a pagan festival honoring the Roman God of Agriculture, named Saturnus.. we as Christians, both Orthodox and Gnostic Christians should abstain from this "holiday" .. :)

OK, that only means we should totally ignore the birth of Jesus. Everything that has happened out of Christian love is meaningless, and we should just stop wasting our time and become ISIS murderers and hitlers and many more evil thoughts and people.
If a celebration of peace and love bothers anyone... NO MATTER WHAT...
If anyone wants to go against what Christmas is about.
Then it is coming down to all out war, just to remind everyone about total brutality against mankind.

I,,, ME,,, would prefer to celebrate peace and love, even if some of the history would be attached to pagan history.
What our last president did was very serious.
He downplayed Christmas... Then he basically endorsed the freedom to fly airliners into buildings and endorsed killing Christians.
Anyone that is comparing Christmas to a pagan ritual should re- think that.
It has become the same thing as removing FIREWORKS from the 4th of July celebrations, the birth of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Fireworks were pagan also.

Stop attacking my values and my traditions. I will not tolerate it. Stop attacking my history. I will not tolerate it. Stop stealing from me. I will not tolerate it. Stop tearing down the laws of my country. I will not tolerate it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
#281682 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:17 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Two points.

We chose the day to celebrate the birth of Christ. And that is just what we do.
All this dispute about pagan nonsense is meaningless. They don't own the calendar. You'll see no idol worship in Christian churches and I for one, have stopped painting myself blue.

Re Gnostic. Not Christian. Just another early heresy because people always want 'more,' to be in on the secret stuff. The Bible has it all covered. That Gnostic baloney diminishes Christ who did ALL that needs to be done.

Merry Christmas
Talbot

Thanks Mike, Merry Christmas!
#281770 by schmedidiah
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:33 pm

:mrgreen:
#281771 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:31 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Image

:mrgreen:

HA! Like Trump ever served in the military! He has shown so much disrespect for vets, its disgusting.
#281774 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:10 pm
I am LAUGHING , BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FABRICATED STORIES I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Think about it...

President TRUMP has never killed anyone, in a one on one situation.

NOW...

HE can wipe out the whole planet...

By the way... Never drink and park... accidents cause people. :lol:
#281775 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 pm
That was a pretty SICK posting shittty.
You still crying in bathroom 'cause hilarity wasn't elected?
What The PHUCK IS YOR POINT?

Mine is simple... I don't want my money taken away from me... I don't want my guns taken away from me... I don't want my family taken away from me... I don't want people like you phuking around with my life... MOST OF ALL DON'T FUUCK WITH MY FREEDOM!!!!!

You still don't get it. REALLY PHUUCCKING SAD!!!!!

That post, SCHMEDDY. SAID IT ALL...
#281777 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:59 am
I posted the meme because when I saw it on Facebook I knew immediately that it was written in stupid Glenny FREEDUMB language and it would fit right in here. :lol: