This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281324 by DainNobody
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:33 pm
it will be a new experience.. :D
#281333 by schmedidiah
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:45 pm
go join your band in Cape Cod for that sure thing? :roll:
#281345 by J-HALEY
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Wow so you really are Crip2nite. That’s what we have always thought. Sorry to hear things have gotten so bad for you Obese Want Cannoli er uh I mean Kerry.
#281347 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:13 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:I've been homeless for 6 years now ever since my motor cycle wreck I had to sell everything I owned to pay for my hospital bills. The courts took it from me. Then my wife dumped me. Let me tell you gas stations are your friend at 9 pm most of them throw out all of deli food and you can get it free. If you want internet burger king has you covered. If need shelter look for abandoned warehouses (just make sure they are really abandoned and not being used for criminal activity) drug lord goons with guns are no fun . Also move to where it is warm in the winter like florida or texas as you won't last long being homeless up north hypothermia sucks . Also do not interact with others in hobo camps / skid row/ the homeless person places they will do anything to get anything you have may get. I've seen people stabbed to death of a 5 dollar bill. No one ever reports it until the body is found days later. Homeless shelters / the government won't do jack unless you have kids , are female LGBT , black, mexican or some other minority they can exploit for a white male straight male with no family they won't do anything for you. If are in place where they have strict mental laws telling a cop you want to kill yourself will get you at least 48 hours in place that is warm and has free food just don't take any meds they give you(though they will try to force feed them to you and they will make you go crazy). Also don't beg for money most likely no will give you any and in most places it is illegal and you be thrown in jail (but once again it is warm and you do get free food but there may be some repeat offenders who have turned prison gay so watch out). Get ready for the mental insanity that comes with homelessness in a few months the depression / hopelessness will have you just as delusional and hallucinating as me. Good luck being like me and I hope you can climb up most people can't

FREEDOM REQUIRES TREMENDOUS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND TOLERANCE!!!!!
I am not attacking you for this post, but all you are screaming about is how life has kicked the puck out you because it so unfair...

Your post doesn't really tell the whole story... Are you VET? I'll write you a check right now. Are you a lying cheat?
We don't want to go there...
#281348 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Wow so you really are Crip2nite. That’s what we have always thought. Sorry to hear things have gotten so bad for you Obese Want Cannoli er uh I mean Kerry.

He is not Kerry. Trust me on this one.

This guy needs some help.
Like I said before, my name is notJesus and I can not save anyone.
#281356 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:I've been homeless for 6 years now ever since my motor cycle wreck I had to sell everything I owned to pay for my hospital bills. The courts took it from me. Then my wife dumped me.

wow, whatta coincidence.....the very same thing happened to Kerry Cesoro the guy that used to go by CRAP2NITE. :wink:

on the road to life you made a wrong turn, pal. i hope this attention gives you some solace.

#281357 by J-HALEY
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Wow so you really are Crip2nite. That’s what we have always thought. Sorry to hear things have gotten so bad for you Obese Want Cannoli er uh I mean Kerry.

He is not Kerry. Trust me on this one.

This guy needs some help.
Like I said before, my name is notJesus and I can not save anyone.

Okay Glen, he has the same exact story. I know you connected with Kerry and I absolutely believe you.
It’s crazy that this guy has such a similar story.
#281358 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:16 am
wow, whatta coincidence.....the very same thing happened to Kerry Cesoro the guy that used to go by CRAP2NITE. :wink:

on the road to life you made a wrong turn, pal. i hope this attention gives you some solace.

No Planetguy. He is not Kerrry.
crip2nite was hit from behind by a driver, that was reckless beyond belief. All his med bills got paid. The part that didn't get paid was loss of time living and pursuing his goals. That includes being able to keep a happy wife. I don't know. I can't even say. I haven't heard from him in 2 years. I wish him well, He just went through hell.

That brings up the real question... Does this new guy really need some help?
I don't know...
Ya know PG... Ain't no fun anymore, you and me being nasty. This guy may need some help and he is just reaching out... However you do need a computer and an Inet connection to do that. I don't know.
I do know if you ask for a dollar, homeless, out of work... I'll give you five, but you better get on your feet from hard ,honest, aasss work. There is the topic , and the tip.
#281361 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:02 pm
Looks like your thread got derailed, Dayne, but are you serious? I thought you were pulling in the bucks playing at the big flea market?