This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281427 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 am
anyway. so tired of you guys. this is a music forum. go f**k yourselves. just keep your hands and eyes off the little girls. it's getting very creepy. :roll:
#281428 by Vampier
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 am
General Chat ... Non-Music Related

Go -------- yourselves ? Deep very Deep

Hands and eyes ... off little girls ??? Yes very odd ... why would you state something so random

Very revealing Post on "so many" levels. Quite impressive.
#281434 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 am
schmedidiah wrote:anyway. so tired of you guys. this is a music forum. go f**k yourselves. just keep your hands and eyes off the little girls. it's getting very creepy. :roll:

Wrong yet again doofus. This is the the General Chat (Non-Music-Related) section of Bandmix. Perhaps you can locate a literate neighbor who would be willing to read the computer screen for you when you are in this section of Bandmix. Then you can ask him to explain the heading to you.

We do not go the the General Music chat section to cause contention but rather you go out of your way to come into the to the General Chat (Non-Music-Related) with your antagonistic attitude simply looking for trouble. And as usual someone will always oblige you. Then you get mad and run for your crayons and coloring book simply to prove to us what a doofus you are, in case you thought we hadn't already taken note of that fact

"just keep your hands and eyes off the little girls. "

It is written: For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. Since the mouth is the window to the heart, are you revealing even more of what is in yours to us?

Naturally I didn't expect you to appreciate the talent and musicianship of Kanade Sato. Unless you were a dedicated talented and skilled musician how could you possibly comprehend what it takes to get to her level of skill? She was playing in a band when she was 6 years old. Roland hired her at the age of eight, and before she was a teenager she won several world championship drumming contests. ............................... Now a hack perhaps you would understand.

Every time you open your mouth you reveal the perverseness and hatred that dwells in your heart. Yet you can not help yourself.

Vamp. Just before I was ready to post this you posted about the same thing. :) :)
#281448 by Vampier
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm
I can think of no others on here aside from Talbot that I would lbe so blessed to share like views. Or "dittos"
#281463 by DainNobody
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:35 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:hey bass I told you what to do let this thread die

yep, and start giving me pointers about shooting and skinning Burmese Pythons!!! :o
#281464 by DainNobody
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 pm
really been watching tons of youtube videos engaged in mongoose vs. cape cobra, ground squirrel vs. puff adder... and I do believe the puff adder is the coolest snake around.. you ever watch a youtube video of one "puffing"? sure is cool snake stubby little bastards though
#281475 by DainNobody
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm
I will be doing the U.S. Forest Service a favor by eating Burmese Pythons a snake that is an invasive species and ruining our great everglades by rooting out native species in competition for food... and besides, a Burmese python skin is worth big bucks if properly tanned with bison brain matter..ask Gordon Ramsay the head honcho on Hell's Kitchen who this last July actually hunted them and made meals out of them using a field kitchen and meat grinder.. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx0xcLF8ltk