This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281223 by Badstrat
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm
Seems like Pravda can't stop complaining about this guy sexually harassing women. Oh wait a minute, my bad. That was about everyone else harassing women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author

Bill Clinton is facing accusations of sexual assault from four women, highly placed Democratic Party sources have told author Ed Klein
The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle
The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults
Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One'
The 71-year-old politician has been haunted throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct

Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

And I was sure that I heard hillary telling every reporter in reach with a microphone that when women complain about sexual harassment they should be believed not that long ago. Now she wants to find dirt on them, just like before?
#281224 by Vampier
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:36 pm
The Clinton Crime Cartel is going down. The Hag and her Pervert are being sacrificed by the Evil Minions of Lucifer in a desperate effort to placate the increasingly awakening masses. "Old Methods" are failing to work and this translates into panic. I believe that all of this scrambling of cockroaches does not distress lucifer but in fact delights him. The entire "sexual misconduct " ... "News" is pure distraction at this time. It does not hold a candle to the Truth of what has been done and continues to be done ... torture, murder, cannibalism, theft and Satanic Rituals including Pedophilia.

The final Struggle has ensued and in it's course many Evil Minions will be thrown to the masses in the face of Truth. This World has entered it's Death Throes and that is precisely why each must make a choice and even the window for this is closing now. Failure to make a choice, to speak out, to stand up, to resist ... will result in dire and Eternal consequence. But most still do not believe what is happening to even be a possibility , never mind a REALITY.

The mockers flock
The Liars Talk
And soon enough the Truth will ROCK.
#281235 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 pm
Not to derail a legitimate conversation ... I miss those years when young girls would come up and sexually grab my crotch.... That was 40 years ago... No I don't really...
I have been blessed with a silly thing called love, respect, and understanding of appreciation of life. 35 years of tolerating another person called a wife.

Silly me.
#281257 by Vampier
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm
Impressive ... 35 years. It makes one feel good to hear such things amidst all the immorality, lying, pedophilia and Evil. Congratulations Glen, it speaks volumes about you and your lovely Wife and the Life you both have created, built and maintained ... quite beautiful. Ta.
#281285 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:34 pm
george1146561 wrote:If you don't want to hear about any piece of news 24/7, don't listen to or watch news programs 24/7. I spent an entire day yesterday not paying attention to any news at all. You might want to try it.

George, hello, I was being facetious about how everyone under the sun is being targeted except clinton. :)
#281321 by Badstrat
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:53 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:My neighbor was arrested for sexually abusing pigs and goats. Your point is?? People are gonna sexually harass things and you gonna hear about it. Sometimes at 10 pm every night. Either suck it up or turn off the news. and if the authorities question you about blood, seamen , goat testicles, rubber dildos and buckshot found in barn on silk sheets admit to nothing!!

Sorry but if you missed the point I doubt that anyone on this planet could explain it to you.

But did the authorities ask if the pigs and goats were consenting adults? Perhaps they truly loved him and he loved them. (obviously) Did his lawyer attempt to use" the Japanese are taking too long to perfect the sexbots defense?"
#281327 by schmedidiah
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:48 pm
so tired of hearing about 10 year old Japanese girls from our pillar of virtue, Slacka! :lol:
#281392 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am
schmedidiah wrote:so tired of hearing about 10 year old Japanese girls from our pillar of virtue, Slacka! :lol:

I don't get it... Seems like you are saying wrong is OK and right is completely wrong. Coming full circle that would mean if it was completely wrong than it would be OK. :roll:

That's what I would call a double twisted humpback whale conundrum. :roll:
#281401 by Badstrat
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:48 pm
schmedidiah wrote:so tired of hearing about 10 year old Japanese girls from our pillar of virtue, Slacka! :lol:

You're on the wrong thread again retard. The reason you do not understand is that it takes dedication and talent to recognize dedication and talent. But here you go, as long as you are hijacking another thread, although this will be way over your comprehension. Be sure to listen for the one handed rolls if you even know what they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUxoAJ0Vpmg
#281402 by schmedidiah
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:00 pm
:lol: /\ that is so freaking creepy!
#281403 by Badstrat
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm
schmedidiah wrote::lol: /\ that is so freaking creepy!

Luke 6:45 "The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces the good [thing], and the evil person out of the evil treasure of his heart produces the evil [thing]. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Translation ; If it wasn't in your heart you would never think of it. Nuff Said
#281405 by Vampier
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm
Slacker ... excellent Posts. THE DUMBING DOWN IS WORKING ...EVIL DOES RULE THIS WORLD.
Everyone makes their choice ... Schmed has made his obviously and he is not only on the wrong Thread ... he is on the wrong side. Glen has made his long ago and that is why he is unafraid to say exactly what he thinks and honestly reach out when he can to those who "are not on his side". "Obese Want Canolie" ??? Are we really supposed to believe anything he scribbles ? "Seamen". THE DUMBING DOWN IS WORKING. I certainly have difficulty believing his last vindictive Fantasy Post. I admire the way that you are able to waltz so gracefully through all this Slacker and maintain not only your beliefs but doing it with a class that others can not touch. Talbot also has this quality I believe.

Hearing about sexual harassment is only just beginning. We witnessed the spectacle ... pouncing about "ruling" from the "White House" of a lying perverted Traitor and his Man Wife for 8 stinking years and their stench still lingers in the gutters of "Washington" as they try to destroy the USA. Walt Disney has masqueraded all of our lives, corrupting, perverting, molesting and propagating Evil. This World has Fallen but that does not mean that any have to abandon Responsibility, Honesty, Right Action, Duty and their Creator and the Universal Love of Humanity.

Raping, molesting, terrorizing, murdering and eating infants, children and common people is not good fodder for yuck yuck, yet there are those who in their profound ignorance who do this proudly in front of us all to see, wallowing in bad jokes, thinking it is "cute" or "clever" or "impressive". I say to them ... by this act alone you prove your unworthiness to be a Human, a Father, a Warrior or Husband. You prove that you are no man and have no deep seated thoughts, morality nor Spirituality. You wipe yourself from the slate of Life and you will end as virtually nothing. I have no pity for you. I have long considered myself unworthy for entry into the Spiritual. I try, I fail and I keep trying despite any failure, mocking or chiding. At times I make a small success and even with this I continue to try. Everyone makes their own choice. Choose wisely and if you truly open your mind, Spirit and eyes and ears ... then you like me will find that you are severely lacking. This should alone sustain your determination, struggle and battle to make Right Choices and to do Right Actions. Fight the Evil, the NWO and the Demons ... perhaps there may be some Salvation in this for us. I Hope that there is.