This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281131 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 pm
J-HALEY wrote:https://www.click2houston.com/news/space-news/nasa-creates-ultimate-time-lapse-of-life-on-earth

Kind of makes you stop and think, if it changes this much in 20 years it must really swing from one extreme to the other in 12,000 years!

In the climate change computer models the temps spike when people drive to work and again when they drive home. When they're sleeping at night the earth cools down. That's why it's warmer in the daytime than it is at night.
So you see, climate change is based on sound scientific fact. :) :)
#281142 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 am
Climate change is real.
2 thousand years ago LONG ISLAND was covered by a GLACIER.
Today it is free from ice. Funny but the Earth has been warming for thousands of years before any politician decided this was a way to tax and put more money into the bank.

I do not disagree with trying to keep the air and water clean. But at what point does political opinion become a weapon of control over the sheep?

Maybe we have to start a war to eliminate 200 BILLION carbon monoxide breathing people.
If you are a big climate change advocate... That is exactly what I see you as. Unreasonable people that would go to extreme methods. That includes killing people.

I would rather go plant a tree, instead of cutting one down.

Stupid sheep...