This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281074 by Vampier
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:37 pm
Guitar Mike ... I hope you are well and happy ... how is that "Denial of Growing Censorship" going ? I Love the FREEDOMS that have existed in the USA ... the ability to debate and express conflicting opinions in a public forum ... that kind of thing. What do you think about the New EU Army ? The Black Plague in Madagascar that is resistant to antibiotics ? The Hollywood Sex Parties ? The big push to kill The Second Amendment ? You know those and other "Conspiracy Theories" that only the Tin Foil Hat Crowd believe ... yuck, yuck, yuck.
#281077 by Vampier
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 pm
WHATEVER YOU DO CITIZENS OF AMERICA ... DO NOT LET ANY GOVERNMENT FILTH TAKE YOUR GUNS LIKE JOSEPH STALIN OF RUSSIA DID ... defend yourselves with words and action before it comes down to bullets ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMbFqNeR990

AMERICANS STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS BEFORE THEY ARE TAKEN BY THE EVIL ENEMIES OF THE USA ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLtVdQqML8g
#281081 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 pm
Americans....do not, i repeat do NOT click on any links from Rooskie Trolls whose goal is to rob us of our freedoms.
#281084 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Vampier wrote:Guitar Mike ... I hope you are well and happy ... how is that "Denial of Growing Censorship" going ? I Love the FREEDOMS that have existed in the USA ... the ability to debate and express conflicting opinions in a public forum ... that kind of thing. What do you think about the New EU Army ? The Black Plague in Madagascar that is resistant to antibiotics ? The Hollywood Sex Parties ? The big push to kill The Second Amendment ? You know those and other "Conspiracy Theories" that only the Tin Foil Hat Crowd believe ... yuck, yuck, yuck.

You've been trolling those tinfoil hat youtube channels again, haven't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#281102 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:46 pm
I prefer strolling to trolling Mike ... but absolutely I check out Y-Tube and follow some channels there ... although many are being Censored and Banned. Is this censorship a part of the NeoAmerican Agenda ? I will have to see what Planet Guy has to Parrot ... Russia ... squawk ... Russia ... squawk ... troll ... squawk ... Russian Troll ... Squawk. The dumbing Down and General Retardation of the masses seems to be exceeding all expectations.
#281151 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 pm
this place is cancer.

#281153 by Vampier
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm
Excellent Post Schmed ... my compliments.
#281157 by Planetguy
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 pm
and more of your "most excellent" ass smooching that you keep parroting, Vladipier!

Vladdy, wanna cracker????

#281160 by Vampier
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:04 pm
NUTBALL ... let me explain this once in order that others will get it. I can not bother repeating it over and over and over and over in groundhog day fashion so you will have to make do.

When I compliment ANY on BM it is sincere on my part and it is done regardless if I agree with everything they may say or do or not. I was raised that way by meine Mutter. You know opening doors etc. giving credit and admiration when and where it is due even in the face of a conflict. Winston Churchill even did so with Erwin Rommel. Your insults flutter about in an attempt to cheapen but all they serve to do is incriminate you and reveal YOUR intentions ... which by the way are utterly dishonourable. Ta Ta
#281162 by Planetguy
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 pm
ah, so you're a SINCERE Russian troll! :roll:

save your lies, insults, excuses, and endless insane conspiracy theories for any still under the spell of a troll/vampire. (paging glen. glen?)

#281163 by Vampier
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Perhaps this will help explain what is going on around the World ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cklq8UQS7TI
The Jesuits and Free Masons ... now these are groups of Evil who belong together.

Yes I am sincere. No I am not Russian nor am a a Troll.

I seek the Light of The Truth although I am not worthy of it. But I will never mock Glen, Talbot, Slacker, Dayne or others who believe in GOD The Creator. You are a Mocker with your words, graphics and Life NUTBALL. Enjoy it whilst you may for it is fleeting.
#281170 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 am
Little story to show how and compare how out of reasonable thought sh*t can become.

I took my 357 + S&W off the kitchen table...I made sure it was unloaded before locked it away in my vault.
Do you know what that little booger DID?
It friggin opened my safe from the inside. Climbed up and and set up my reloading bench. Got powder ,scale and bullets, all working to make up 7 rounds. I don't have a clue how it was able to load the primers, but I guess that's how desperate a gun can get when it has run out of bullets. :roll:
Then this gun actually climbed back up on my kitchen table and sat there making fun of me. Mocking me...
My 44 didn't escape, my 500 didn't escape my 45 didn't escape. Just this one unruly gun...

Am I afraid of this little pea shooter... Hell no... Am I afraid of crazy controlling politicians... Hell no.

My point for writing this is some of these comments are just as completely out of control and without any responsible sensibility..

I am funny :lol: . Lots of love.

Sarcasm... It beats having to kill'm.
#281181 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:49 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Little story to show how and compare how out of reasonable thought sh*t can become.

I took my 357 + S&W off the kitchen table...I made sure it was unloaded before locked it away in my vault.
Do you know what that little booger DID?
It friggin opened my safe from the inside. Climbed up and and set up my reloading bench. Got powder ,scale and bullets, all working to make up 7 rounds. I don't have a clue how it was able to load the primers, but I guess that's how desperate a gun can get when it has run out of bullets. :roll:
Then this gun actually climbed back up on my kitchen table and sat there making fun of me. Mocking me...
My 44 didn't escape, my 500 didn't escape my 45 didn't escape. Just this one unruly gun...

Am I afraid of this little pea shooter... Hell no... Am I afraid of crazy controlling politicians... Hell no.

My point for writing this is some of these comments are just as completely out of control and without any responsible sensibility..

I am funny :lol: . Lots of love.

Sarcasm... It beats having to kill'm.

Glenn,

I think what you are trying to illustrate has a component you may not have considered? This thread you've broadcast into cyber-space will get you into government "re-education" programs some day. There is a chill of "Newspeak" over America since 911.
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.