This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280933 by Badstrat
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 pm
I was looking at the NASA picture of the day.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1711/h ... h_2500.jpg

And the Spirit of the Lord said to me "Picture it all black"
#280937 by DainNobody
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm
is that a prophetic dream? are you implying our time is near? and prepare for the "harvest of souls"?
#280938 by Badstrat
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:31 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:is that a prophetic dream? are you implying our time is near? and prepare for the "harvest of souls"?

I imply nothing. I simply stated what I heard.
#280939 by DainNobody
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm
Jim Bakker has been having guests from time to time that speak of a pulse bomb that if exploded over America/North America it could darken everything..
#280942 by Badstrat
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 am
You guys had me wondering so I did some research and I found some very interesting things That I had not heard of before. True or not? All of it may be possible.

I found this is interesting.

Two types of EMP
https://selinc.com/solutions/sfci/power ... ation/emp/

Small device has emp effect on vehicles
https://www.policeone.com/police-produc ... 50-meters/

Vehicle-mounted device disables car electronics at 50 meters Just about every cop who has ever been the primary unit in a vehicle pursuit has wished he had some magical method to disable the fleeing car at a distance, making
it impossible for the bad guy to continue. That day might not be all that far away. A UK-based company called e2v has developed a system capable of being mounted on a car that will “confuse” the electronics of another vehicle enough that the car will stop functioning. The device works from as far as 50 meters (164 feet) away.
The product is called RF Safe-Stop. It uses a pulse of L Band (1 to 2 GHz) and S Band (2 to 4 GHz) microwave energy to disrupt the electronics of the target vehicle’s components.

Russians have a device to stop all communications in a given area
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5VJ12QVxA

June 15, 2015

Russia Deploys Feared EMP Weapons, Orders Troops To “Staggered Defense” Positions

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1878.htm

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that President Putin has authorized an immediate “wartime” deployment of the Federations most feared and secretive weapons that include axial vircator driven pulsed electron beam accelerators able to instantly defeat all aerial threats, and high-power microwave (HPM) E-bombs, cruise missiles and artillery shells that use an enormous electromagnetic radio pulse to disable computers, electronics, vehicles, guided missiles and communications while leaving people and structures unharmed.

This report further states that President Putin has ordered the Federations nearly 2 million active duty military forces and federal security personal to begin dispersing to their “staggered defense” positions in order to protect these vital defenders from an anticipated nuclear “first strike” scenario feared to be launched against Russia by the Obama regime and its allies. Most astounding to read in this MoD report is that not only has President Putin
ordered the deployment of these much feared weapons, he has further authorized that one of them, a super-high-frequency (SHF) cannon, be demonstrated tomorrow “to certain Western powers” during the closed part of the international event Army-2015 organized by the Defense Ministry, the Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) and state technology corporation Rostec.

North Korea obtains EMP weapons from Russia, could now melt most of the electronics in Asia

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/170 ... -korea-emp

These are random paragraphs from the article.

The Soviet Union also performed some successful EMP tests in the early ’60s, fusing hundreds of miles of telephone wire and burning down a power plant (for some reason the Soviets performed the test over a populated land mass). Since then, though, as far as we know, there have been no further testing of nuclear EMPs by either the US or Russia. It’s fairly safe to assume that the world’s nuclear powers have developed advanced EMPs — the power to knock out a country’s infrastructure without frazzling millions of people is pretty awesome — but they’re impossible to test without giving away the game.

There are also E2 and E3 pulses: E2 is fairly similar to lightning, and E3 is comparable to geomagnetic storms caused by solar flares (the nuke distorts Earth’s magnetic field, basically). Surge protectors generally protect against E2. E3 is hard to protect against, but its effects are generally only felt by larger electrical installations, such as power lines. The massively powerful E1 pulse — around 50,000 volts per meter, or a peak power density of 6.6 megawatts per square meter — is what knocks out the majority of your electronic infrastructure.
#280972 by Badstrat
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:It' going to be a brave new world isn't it?
Thanks for posting that.

Very interesting stuff. Especially the part about the Soviets using a limited area EMP on a populated area and melting the communications. I had heard about that and I was searching to find more data on that particular event but I have not so far.

I am familiar with a good many weapon systems that only kill people but leave the land alone. They do not publish a lot about them. Did you know about the British sound cannon? It was a group of tuned baffles that allowed low frequency energy to be used in a single direction, or to be aimed on a battlefield. Nasty weapon. It caused the organs in your body to vibrate against each other to cause massive internal bleeding. I found an interesting story about how they discovered it years back.
#280974 by Vampier
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 pm
Long ago I posted about my Friend in Canada who was doing research and experiments with sound and frequency ... blowing granite in mountain sides apart and creating turbulence that could down aircraft and making you pee or poop your pants ...I think everyone here thought me to be crazy or exaggerating. This was in the early 70's when I lived in Toronto. Old news.
Slacker ... well posted for those who have not been paying attention ... they should all thank you like Glen but I am certain there will be the yuck yuck Brigade and "intellectual mockers" chiming in. The DUMBING DOWN has worked quite well has it not ?

All this has been openly announced in various ways for years yet so very many have remained utterly unawares. George is not one of them and I admire his patience from time to time. I have long felt that if somehow the "masses" became aware of the exact extent of what Evil has accomplished whilst they were sleeping ... then those suddenly awake would storm the government and go medieval and vigilante on all the Political filth and laughingly called "elites". But it is far too late now and this will never happen.

Most are unaware or do not believe the Fema Camps, the EU Army, the UN all positioned within the USA and the openly declared "plans" for the extinction of the masses ... which is well underway. Most do not even understand what is at this very moment transpiring in Yemen, or the airborne plague devastating Madagascar and threatening to expand. Some think "The Georgia Guidestones" is some kind of teaching association.

CME or EMP or pulse weapons ... Faraday cage ?????? Tesla ??????? What is a Microwave ??
All "science fiction" to the tiny minds of the masses ... diseased and slowly dying zombies with no knowledge of the realities around them. Tragic ? I suppose. But unavoidable ultimately. There are flickers of the possibility of delay but even these are negated by the overall rampant stupidity of what Humanity has DEVOLVED into now. Yes it is all depressing is it not ? BUT IT IS ALL VERY REAL AND GOING ON ALL AROUND US ALL AND UNDENIABLE TO THOSE WHO STILL POSSESS ANY CRITICAL THOUGHT CAPABILITY.

LIFE IS NOT A PHUCKING WALT DISNEY MOVIE but there is a profusion of idiots who think it is. Their bodies will rot and fertilize the planet with diseased compost so burning it all is quite a good idea. Wake up and look around you ... see the stupid, see the insane, see the Evil and see yourself in the reflection of your ridiculous 1K "I-Phone". Try to process all this and spawn an original thought in your enslaved shrunken heads.

There now I feel much better. I can go out now and weave around the Cowards, the retarded, the polluted, the dying, the imbecilics and even the rotting Filth of the NWO as I go about my day in horrific bemusement. Live Well Die Well ... if you can.