This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280916 by Badstrat
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:25 am
Mankind Melting Arctic Ice. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oopsie

Underwater volcanoes melting Arctic Ice, says geologist
https://www.iceagenow.info/underwater-v ... geologist/

Powerful deep Arctic Ocean geological heat flow forces are melting the ice, says geologist James Edward Kamis. In an article entitled “Heat From Deep Ocean Fault Punches Hole in Arctic Ice Sheet,” Kamis punches his own holes in the “humans-are-melting-the-ice”chorus.

Double Oopsie

Researchers at NASA have discovered a huge upwelling of hot rock under Marie Byrd Land, which lies between the Ross Ice Shelf and the Ross Sea, is creating vast lakes and rivers under the ice sheet. The presence of a huge mantle plume could explain why the region is so unstable today, and why it collapsed so quickly at the end of the last Ice Age, 11,000 years ago.

http://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-melt ... ano-705086
#281121 by J-HALEY
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 pm
Unfortunately we will never here this on the news!
I was reading an article on how mankind is causing global warming where the author used the Ross ice shelf as an example. In the comments one poster wrote if mankind is not causing it then who is? I didn't bother replying.
#281129 by Vampier
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:23 pm
There are more volcanoes going off now than ever before in our present recorded history. They all have one thing in common ... they are on the ground, even the ones undersea. Only a very few dormant ones (some of which have started to rumble now) have any humans living near them. When they go off the humans leave and do not return for "several" years or centuries. There have always been volcanoes ... even when there were very few humans. All of the planets in our solar system have and are being affected by "something" which has entered and is affecting the solar system ... tilting planets more in the same way, causing not just Celestial Events but planetary ones as well. There are ancient records ... ancient warnings (not forecasts) and the "governments" have hidden this although some have come out and admitted publicly this ...
like RUSSIA ahhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mexico ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BUT NOT THE PHUCKING USA.
#281130 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
The nuclear fusion going on in the big ball of Hydrogen gas in the sky doesn't have a thing to do with climate change. It only appears to give off heat and that is why climate change folks don't consider it much in their global warming/cooling climate change diatribes. Any fool knows that man is the cause. :) :)
#281144 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:01 am
The doors of control open up. This is why I posted this same thing.

Climate change is real.
2 thousand years ago LONG ISLAND was covered by a GLACIER.
Today it is free from ice. Funny but the Earth has been warming for thousands of years before any politician decided this was a way to tax and put more money into the bank.

I do not disagree with trying to keep the air and water clean. But at what point does political opinion become a weapon of control over the sheep?

Maybe we have to start a war to eliminate 200 BILLION carbon monoxide breathing people.
If you are a big climate change advocate... That is exactly what I see you as. Unreasonable people that would go to extreme methods. That includes killing people.

I would rather go plant a tree, instead of cutting one down.

Stupid sheep...
#281154 by Vampier
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:37 pm
Lord Moncton in England has some very interesting things to say about Climate Change. It is certainly worth checking out and I highly recommend it.