This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281034 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 am
Glen, a bit of advice if I may.... you've been tossing the word "love" around lately but this silly ploy of trying to paint me as "angry" and "hateful" is weak, and I want to believe you are better than that.

Yes, I agree... We have much in common and not just music. Though we have very different politics and ideas about what is best for America, we are both patriots who love our country and want it to succeed. We both hold the freedoms we are guaranteed near and dear. We both have little use and tolerance for those who would try to deny us that which we value so.

So.... I have to wonder how you've fallen under the spell of Boris who has zero love for this country and would rejoice, clapping his hands in glee were it to all come crashing down tomorrow.

How have you been so easily duped by this manipulative charlatan and huckster whose goal is to keep you and I... and our nation at each other's throats?

Be objective for a moment if you can, and re- read any part of that vampire's cesspool of a thread with an open mind for a moment.... does it all NOT read like the work of a Russian Hacker disseminating disinformation?

Does it not strike you as the work of someone whose only purpose is to fan the flames of hatred, and fuel distrust and discontent?

Does it not present as a VAMPIRE trying desperately to suck the last remains out of what we all DO have in common?

That's how it all clearly reads to me.

Consider for a moment that your first judgements and first impression of that manipulator were indeed correct. First impressions DO matter.

Don't let his pats on your back and his patronizing strokes congratulating you for a good post continue to allow him to play you. Because that's exactly what he's trying to do. He's a fraud.

Let these moments be the last he plays you.

And none of that, pal... was said out anger or hate... but you already know that. :wink:
#281036 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 am
No. That is not the way it is.
What else can be said...
In your opinion, your political view is to control me, and all my talents.
In my opinion, don't you get it?
I want YOU to be a successful musician, father , human being.
If you can't comprehend that one basic thing...
#281054 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:29 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Wow I just insulted you in the worst way Mark.

glen, the only insult i notice is you insulting your own intelligence...the insult that YOU choose to demonstrate and embrace by the level of gullibility you continue to display.

for someone who boasts of his love for FREEDOM and pats himself on the back as being a PATRIOT and AMERICAN.....all it takes for you to sell out America and Americans is a few pats on the back, getting a pat on the head like a good dog, and having your ego massaged by Boris.

your insecurites have allowed a troll whose goal is to divide us and all Americans...and to keep us at each other's throats... to spin you like a top.

he sized you up easy enough banking on your need for approval (that he generously doles out to you)....and that's allowed him to use simple psychology to blind you to his mission.

you need to wake up and smell the borscht before it's too late!
#281059 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:

glen, the only insult i notice is you insulting your own intelligence...the insult that YOU choose to demonstrate and embrace by the level of gullibility you continue to display.

for someone who boasts of his love for FREEDOM and pats himself on the back as being a PATRIOT and AMERICAN.....all it takes for you to sell out America and Americans is a few pats on the back, getting a pat on the head like a good dog, and having your ego massaged by Boris.

your insecurites have allowed a troll whose goal is to divide us and all Americans...and to keep us at each other's throats... to spin you like a top.

he sized you up easy enough banking on your need for approval (that he generously doles out to you)....and that's allowed him to use simple psychology to blind you to his mission.

Give it up Satan. I recognize your ways and I know who you are. You are always using your own to set those who belong to God against one another with your "sweet words of advice". You slander those who belong to God in one breath and you attempt to divide in another. Your tactics are more than familiar to me. The fruit of your spirit, division, slander, lies, false accusations reveal your nature no matter which of your own you speak through.
#281062 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 pm
oh lawdie....gawd has spoken unto us all through his trusted anointed servant....BM's very own Church Lady.....Reverend Slackjaw!

Aren't you special!!!

when will you figure out that your tried and not so true fallback tactic wrapping yourself up in the bible wins you no arguments, you sad judgmental fool?

as i said before....if god does exist...surely you embarrass him greatly. using his name as justification for ugly hatred.....THAT sounds decidedly UN godly and more like the work of satan.

#281066 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:oh lawdie....gawd has spoken unto us all through his trusted anointed servant....BM's very own Church Lady.....Reverend Slackjaw!

Aren't you special!!!

when will you figure out that your tried and not so true fallback tactic wrapping yourself up in the bible wins you no arguments, you sad judgmental fool?

as i said before....if god does exist...surely you embarrass him greatly. using his name as justification for ugly hatred.....THAT sounds decidedly UN godly and more like the work of satan.

What angers you the most?
That you are exposed through the nature and fruit of your spirit?
Or that I forgot to mention "Mocker" ?
#282737 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm
#282746 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm
Anyone who questions God's existence, doesn't have much of a existence, and probably doesn't even know what truly could be made available to them.

God is good and God made everything so everything is good. The bad only comes from the mind of man.
#282748 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Badstrat wrote:
Planetguy wrote:

Give it up Satan. I recognize your ways and I know who you are. You are always using your own to set those who belong to God against one another with your "sweet words of advice". You slander those who belong to God in one breath and you attempt to divide in another. Your tactics are more than familiar to me. The fruit of your spirit, division, slander, lies, false accusations reveal your nature no matter which of your own you speak through.

Did you call me satan?
I will let everyone else decide.
Did you just call me satan?

I can't believe you wrote that.
#282756 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 am
I have to clear this up.
Gary did not call me satan.
The words of mark, only share some EVIL WORDS.
Mark, I have tried to be nice. I have tried to be tolerant. I have tried to be respectful of the music you have shared...

You have some big personal problems... NONE OF THEM ARE MINE!!!

NONE... OF... THEM... ARE... MINE!!!
#282767 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

While looking up at the sky.

I agree with your last post there pig man.
#282768 by Planetguy
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:The bad only comes from the mind of man.

yep....being judgmental, critical, and unaccepting of those w different views, and BELIEVING only THEIR way is the one correct way. :wink: